The Ledge

The Ledge (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/index.php)
-   Rumours (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   LB speaks at meet and greet (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/showthread.php?t=58167)

dreamsunwind 10-09-2018 10:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Erin (Post 1239278)
Sigh, haven't posted in ages but here goes. I went to the Portland show with Elle and was standing with her when this happened. She didn't ask Lindsey anything about the firing. He literally just said out of nowhere "You know it was Stevie right?" He had also turned towards me then as to make sure I heard it too. He also mentioned how she didn't even think about the legacy of the band. I believe he said a couple of more things along those lines but I can't remember exactly what he said. She then said as long as you're ok. It was a short conversation.

I don't think this needs to be dissected anymore, that's what he said and the context he said it in.

Thank you for sharing the context.
I'm more convinced than ever really that what happened here was the conflict over his wanting to do his solo tour on the side, them not wanting him to do that and then Stevie basically seeing that opportunity to get him axed and going ahead with it. Every single little thing points to that being what happened.

bombaysaffires 10-09-2018 10:23 PM

Quote:

Sigh, haven't posted in ages but here goes. I went to the Portland show with Elle and was standing with her when this happened. She didn't ask Lindsey anything about the firing. He literally just said out of nowhere "You know it was Stevie right?" He had also turned towards me then as to make sure I heard it too. He also mentioned how she didn't even think about the legacy of the band. I believe he said a couple of more things along those lines but I can't remember exactly what he said. She then said as long as you're ok. It was a short conversation.

I don't think this needs to be dissected anymore, that's what he said and the context he said it in.

Amen.

And he's not naive, he wants the info out there and he knows it'll get shared. And we're not naive, we can figure out that he's saying it because he wants it out there.

secondhandchain 10-09-2018 10:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gldstwmn (Post 1239175)
Sweetie there is nothing objective in Secondhandchain's posts. :lol: :sorry: Look at the avatar. There's a definite opinion.

Are you KIDDING ME? Have you seen your avatar and looked at your name recently????? Ha ha ha. You are a little delusional, like when tambourine goat says she looks young because she hasn't been in the sun since she's 30. SURE JAN!

gldstwmn 10-09-2018 11:14 PM

Quote:

He literally just said out of nowhere "You know it was Stevie right?"

Wow that is so strange and somewhat sad. WTF happened? :confused:

gldstwmn 10-09-2018 11:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lovethemac1 (Post 1239251)
It's attitude like that that makes the rest of the world look at the US and say "WTF is wrong with you people?"

I could give a flying f@ck what Mrs. Horse farm thinks about me. But she's got you fooled because she doesn't give a flying f&ck about you either. :laugh:

secondhandchain 10-09-2018 11:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gldstwmn (Post 1239302)
Wow that is so strange and somewhat sad. WTF happened? :confused:

Tambourine goat got Lindsey fired, that's what happened. And it was a REALLY shi$$y thing to do.

lovethemac1 10-09-2018 11:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gldstwmn (Post 1239304)
I could give a flying f@ck what Mrs. Horse farm thinks about me. But you are easily fooled because she doesn't give a flying f&ck about you either. :laugh:

I have no idea what you are going on about.....but I'm starting to feel sad for you, whether you give a f**k or not. Clearly you are a very unhappy person.

Angel75 10-09-2018 11:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gldstwmn (Post 1239304)
I could give a flying f@ck what Mrs. Horse farm thinks about me. But you are easily fooled because she doesn't give a flying f&ck about you either. :laugh:

And the Mrs Horse farm is directed at whom ....as you've lost me now?

gldstwmn 10-09-2018 11:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lovethemac1 (Post 1239306)
I have no idea what you are going on about.....but I'm starting to feel sad for you, whether you give a f**k or not. Clearly you are a very unhappy person.

I can assure you I'm quite happy. :)

gldstwmn 10-09-2018 11:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Angel75 (Post 1239308)
And the Mrs Horse farm is directed at whom ....as you've lost me now?

If you can't keep up give up. :shrug: :wavey:

HomerMcvie 10-09-2018 11:58 PM

Quote:

Thank you Erin for clarifying what Elle said. Some people need their noses shoved right into the muck, before they can smell it.

I'm not talking about Chris, though...:woohoo:

lovethemac1 10-10-2018 08:35 AM

Quote:

Thank you Erin.

SortaSavageLike 10-10-2018 09:36 AM

Not sure why Lindsey thought it was an appropriate time to come out and say who he had the best sex of his life with, but the man's a free agent now, so whatever. :shrug:

sodascouts 10-10-2018 09:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SortaSavageLike (Post 1239329)
Not sure why Lindsey thought it was an appropriate time to come out and say who he had the best sex of his life with, but the man's a free agent now, so whatever. :shrug:

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

JohnL 10-10-2018 10:10 AM

Quote:

So because it came from Lindsey I guess that makes it gospel? What the heck do you think he was going to say? it is all my fault? We all know that in 99.999% of human disagreements, both parties are at fault in some manner. I just cannot believe that this argument continues after this long. Let is go...he is history. I personally dont think he will ever be back in the band. it is over...quit pointing fingers. And Lindsey should do the same. It isnt a very classy move. He is NOT INNOCENT in all of this either.