The Ledge

The Ledge (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/index.php)
-   Rumours (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   TMZ - Stevie Nicks Apologetic Call To Fleetwood Mac's Lindsey Buckingham (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/showthread.php?t=58642)

iamnotafraid 04-01-2019 03:03 PM

TMZ - Stevie Nicks Apologetic Call To Fleetwood Mac's Lindsey Buckingham
 
www.tmz.com Stevie's phone call to Lindsey.

TMZ is reporting an apologetic phone call to her former
boyfriend and bandmate Lindsey Buckingham. Just a few
hours before she hit the stage for her induction to the Rock
And Roll Hall Of Fame. It is being reported that Stevie was
wanting to make things right.

TMZ is also reporting that the audio from the private phone
call has been uploaded to YouTube. Though at the time of
this report at least seven versions have been taken down by
YouTube due to their privacy rules.

Storms123 04-01-2019 03:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iamnotafraid (Post 1251542)
www.tmz.com Stevie's phone call to Lindsey.

TMZ is reporting an apologetic phone call to her former
boyfriend and bandmate Lindsey Buckingham. Just a few
hours before she hit the stage for her induction to the Rock
And Roll Hall Of Fame. It is being reported that Stevie was
wanting to make things right.

TMZ is also reporting that the audio from the private phone
call has been uploaded to YouTube. Though at the time of
this report at least seven versions have been taken down by
YouTube due to their privacy rules.

Interesting turn. I wonder if/hope it is true. Or is it an April Fools joke

michelej1 04-01-2019 03:26 PM

Who is our old friend who always used to make the April Fools post? Are you trying to take his place?

button-lip 04-01-2019 05:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by michelej1 (Post 1251544)
Who is our old friend who always used to make the April Fools post? Are you trying to take his place?

Haha! Yes, mostly because there's no valid link. :D

And mostly because I think Stevie never apologized to anybody about anything in her whole life. :nod::nod:

Nice April Fools. :D

TrueFaith77 04-01-2019 06:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by button-lip (Post 1251555)
Haha! Yes, mostly because there's no valid link. :D

And mostly because I think Stevie never apologized to anybody about anything in her whole life. :nod::nod:

Nice April Fools. :D

It was believable given how stoned she seemed that night

jbrownsjr 04-01-2019 07:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TrueFaith77 (Post 1251556)
It was believable given how stoned she seemed that night

Haha!! You made me really LOL on that one.

lilyfee 04-06-2019 06:29 PM

This was a brutal April fools joke! My heart soared and now I feel crushed.

Jondalar 04-06-2019 07:57 PM

It would of been the right thing to do.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:37 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
© 1995-2003 Martin and Lisa Adelson, All Rights Reserved