The Ledge

The Ledge (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/index.php)
-   Rumours (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Walk A Thin Line - in 2013 setlist - yes or no? (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/showthread.php?t=51035)

elle 11-27-2012 11:30 AM

Walk A Thin Line - in 2013 setlist - yes or no?

it is not a big secret that i would LOVE to hear Walk A Thin Line (the whole song!) live and think it would be just fantastic if it would be a part of 2013 FM tour setlist.

poll question - would you like to hear Walk A Thin Line in 2013?

here are 2 videos of the only live version ever of WATL (one verse that LB did as a request during his one man show in Chicago this year) -

Peestie 11-27-2012 11:48 AM

I'd like to hear it. I'd be happy with any Lindsey-Tusk tracks. It could be done really nicely with just the 4 of them - Stevie doing harmonies, John doing his thing and Mick doing sparse percussion/drums.

redtulip 11-27-2012 12:20 PM

Sure, why not? Wouldn't kill me if it wasn't in the set list though.

louielouie2000 11-27-2012 12:53 PM

WATL is my favorite Lindsey track on my favorite Mac album :nod:. If it's selected, I'll likely just enjoy it on youtube... I'm over the Rumours Rehashing.

McTrouble 11-27-2012 01:50 PM

I voted yes! Anything to keep Elle happy!;):D:nod:

jbrownsjr 11-27-2012 01:57 PM

Not really a WaTL fan.. Would love Save Me a Place or That's All For Everyone..

elle 11-27-2012 03:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jbrownsjr (Post 1068008)
Not really a WaTL fan.. Would love Save Me a Place or That's All For Everyone..

ha, my 2 least favorite lindsey-songs on Tusk - we must have a diametrically opposite taste in music.

Quote:

Originally Posted by McTrouble (Post 1068006)
I voted yes! Anything to keep Elle happy!;):D:nod:

that's what friends are for! :xoxo:
(you know i would even sit through SMAP for you <3 )

elle 11-27-2012 03:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by louielouie2000 (Post 1068003)
WATL is my favorite Lindsey track on my favorite Mac album :nod:. If it's selected, I'll likely just enjoy it on youtube... I'm over the Rumours Rehashing.

:cool: :thumbsup:

re Rumours, i am going for eternal optimist option and still hoping against any better judgement that they'll change up a bit more than just pulling out one deep cut from each of the songwriters...

michelej1 11-27-2012 07:41 PM

If I'm going Tusk (and that's where we seem to get our concert extras from Beautiful Child, I Know I'm Not Wrong, Storms), then I'll have to say The Ledge or What Makes You Think You're the One.

Of course, WATL is more likely than any of those two, so if I were an oddsmaker in Vegas, I'd put good odds on WATL, but it's not what I want.

Michele

Villavic 11-27-2012 08:13 PM

I voted No, but I do like the song. Actually I'm not sure, but my point is that would like to hear other never played live songs, like Tango in the Night.

WildHearted 11-27-2012 09:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by michelej1 (Post 1068025)
If I'm going Tusk (and that's where we seem to get our concert extras from Beautiful Child, I Know I'm Not Wrong, Storms), then I'll have to say The Ledge or What Makes You Think You're the One.

Of course, WATL is more likely than any of those two, so if I were an oddsmaker in Vegas, I'd put good odds on WATL, but it's not what I want.

Michele

I agree - those would be my choices as well.

BLY 11-27-2012 10:07 PM

The Ledge would be such a fun song (and easy) "duet" for them to do. It's one of my favorites from Tusk.

elle 11-27-2012 10:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by michelej1 (Post 1068025)

Michele

What Makes You Think You're the One would be my second choice for a "deep cut" FM song, right after WATL. i don't hold much hope that either one of them will happen on the upcoming tour.

and there's even less chance that it would ever happen, but i would absolutely love to hear both WMYTYTO and WATL in the same setlist :]

Ledge would be... interesting? i don't see them being able to pull a good version of it these days, tbh.

they should digitally release Deep Dense and perform it on the 2013 tour! :nod: ;) :p :cool: :thumbsup: :xoxo:

jbrownsjr 11-28-2012 09:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elle (Post 1068012)
ha, my 2 least favorite lindsey-songs on Tusk - we must have a diametrically opposite taste in music.

that's what makes a good ledge! :)

MacShadowsBall 11-28-2012 11:22 PM

Sorry elle, I had to vote "No". I'm certainly intrigued with Lindsey and Stevie adding new yet old songs to the setlist, but Walk A Thin Line isn't one of my fav's. My fav Lindsey/Tusk song is Save Me a Place, wouldn't mind that one! :cool: