The Ledge

The Ledge (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/index.php)
-   Rumours (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Proper Final Album... (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/showthread.php?t=57259)

seanthompson 06-17-2017 09:21 AM

Proper Final Album...

Imagine Fleetwood Mac broke up in 1997 after 'The Dance'.

'Say You Will' and 'EP' never happened.

Lindsey, Stevie, and Christine still release all of the solo albums they have released over the years, but each saves back a few songs for a proper final album.

Twenty years later, in 2017, the band reunites to celebrate 50 years of the band, 40 years since 'Rumours', 30 years since 'Tango In The Night', and 20 years since 'The Dance'.

They co-write, each sings on every song; 3-part harmonies, lead, backup, solo parts. All of the piano parts you hear are Christine.

I still believe it's possible for our Fireflies to come together one last time to honor their music, their fans, and their legacy as one of the greatest bands of all time; a true, final concept album like 'Long Road Out Of Eden' from the Eagles.

Feel free to re-edit as you please, or copy my playlist for your device and enjoy.

'On With The Show', 2017

Sad Angel
Thrown Down
Friend
Steal Your Heart Away
Bleed To Love Her
Moonlight (A Vampire's Dream)
Carnival Begin
It Takes Time
All The Beautiful Worlds
Did You Miss Me
The Dealer
Lay Down For Free
Feel About You
Miss Fantasy
My Heart
Love Is Here To Stay
Your Hand I Will Never Let Go
You Are
In My World
Red Sun
Destiny Rules
Game Of Pretend
For What It's Worth
On With The Show

BLY 06-17-2017 09:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by seanthompson (Post 1211944)
Imagine Fleetwood Mac broke up in 1997 after 'The Dance'.

'Say You Will' and 'EP' never happened.

Lindsey, Stevie, and Christine still release all of the solo albums they have released over the years, but each saves back a few songs for a proper final album.

Twenty years later, in 2017, the band reunites to celebrate 50 years of the band, 40 years since 'Rumours', 30 years since 'Tango In The Night', and 20 years since 'The Dance'.

They co-write, each sings on every song; 3-part harmonies, lead, backup, solo parts. All of the piano parts you hear are Christine.

I still believe it's possible for our Fireflies to come together one last time to honor their music, their fans, and their legacy as one of the greatest bands of all time; a true, final concept album like 'Long Road Out Of Eden' from the Eagles.

Feel free to re-edit as you please, or copy my playlist for your device and enjoy.

'On With The Show', 2017

Sad Angel
Thrown Down
Friend
Steal Your Heart Away
Bleed To Love Her
Moonlight (A Vampire's Dream)
Carnival Begin
It Takes Time
All The Beautiful Worlds
Did You Miss Me
The Dealer
Lay Down For Free
Feel About You
Miss Fantasy
My Heart
Love Is Here To Stay
Your Hand I Will Never Let Go
You Are
In My World
Red Sun
Destiny Rules
Game Of Pretend
For What It's Worth
On With The Show

After seeing this I think I'm happy things happened the way they did and hope for a another release from the 5.

Macfan4life 06-17-2017 10:18 AM

Nah I am happy with Say You Will even if its without Christine. We were lucky to get In The Meantime and other member's solo stuff. I would not change history.

The Chain 06-20-2017 10:18 AM

I'm just as annoyed w Stevie as most for not contributing to this project, but I love my five fireflies together & I love making fantasy playlists- I must say, this runs pretty smooth, ignoring the differences in production from the various sources:

Sad Angel
Friend
Thrown Down
In My World
Red Sun
Miranda
Smile At You
Miss Fantasy
Feel About You
Say You Will
Lay Down For Free
Destiny Rules
Lay Down For Free
On With The Show
Carnival Begin

TrueFaith77 06-20-2017 10:31 AM

Only a few years ago, all 18 members in the history of the band were alive. My dream final album (as it was looking like no real BuckNix album would ever happen again) was for Mick to record one song written/sung by each of the members of the Mac and collect it on one album.

That would have been a proper goodbye.

button-lip 06-20-2017 10:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by seanthompson (Post 1211944)

As any FM fan I'd love to, but it won't happen. Stevie doesn't want to work with Lindsey anymore, even if they offer her to add more producers. :distress:

It's unfair but it is what it is.

jbrownsjr 06-20-2017 11:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by button-lip (Post 1212222)
As any FM fan I'd love to, but it won't happen. Stevie doesn't want to work with Lindsey anymore, even if they offer her to add more producers. :distress:

It's unfair but it is what it is.

She will for the money on tour, however.

HomerMcvie 06-20-2017 11:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jbrownsjr (Post 1212223)

Well that sounds like the definition of a wh***.

button-lip 06-20-2017 11:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HomerMcvie (Post 1212224)

She won't lay down for free. :p

HomerMcvie 06-20-2017 11:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by button-lip (Post 1212225)
She won't lay down for free. :p

Mama's got bills to pay, and they ain't gonna pay themselves!

wheart 06-20-2017 11:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HomerMcvie (Post 1212224)

rhymes with tour? :laugh:

HomerMcvie 06-20-2017 11:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wheart (Post 1212227)
rhymes with tour? :laugh:

I was thinking whack. Because that's a whacky notion. :wavey::lol:

button-lip 06-20-2017 11:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jbrownsjr (Post 1212223)

After BuckVie this is for sure gonna be an interesting tour. :rolleyes:

jbrownsjr 06-20-2017 11:46 AM

You guys behave yourselves!!! :mad::mad:

They are all money hungry. Don't kid yourselves. But, at least 2 writers still want to invest in their creativity. I hope there is another BuckVie album. I think it will only get better. There isn't much time, though. :blob2::blob1:

button-lip 06-20-2017 12:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jbrownsjr (Post 1212232)
You guys behave yourselves!!! :mad::mad:

They are all money hungry. Don't kid yourselves. But, at least 2 writers still want to invest in their creativity. I hope there is another BuckVie album. I think it will only get better. There isn't much time, though. :blob2::blob1:

I don't think money is involved in Stevie's decision. She doesn't want to work with Lindsey anymore. Sure, a tour is fine. But not an album.

It's nice to have another BuckVie album, and I hope it happens, but I'd very much prefer a last FM album with the 5 of them. :woohoo: