The Ledge

The Ledge (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/index.php)
-   Rumours (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   New Fleetwood Mac Stuff Soon??? (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/showthread.php?t=136)

rhiannon1119 10-10-2000 02:41 PM

Mick Fleetwood did a radio interview today in New York on Q104.3. The interviewer asked him if Fleetwood Mac will ever do another project together since The Dance was very successful and everyone seemed to be enjoying themselves. Mick responded by saying that Stevie has her solo album coming out at the beginning of next year with a tour to follow and Lindsey isn't sure what he is doing with his solo project yet, but he did say that everyone in Fleetwood Mac is talking about possibly doing another CD in the future after all the solo stuff is done and maybe a world tour to back the CD.

I just thought I would share this with you guys because I thought this was great news!!!

Lisa 10-10-2000 03:44 PM

Exciting news! Thanks for sharing :)

------------------
*If you won't fly you can't be free*
-Christopher Zerbe

Jo and Jensen 10-10-2000 05:09 PM

HOW can Lindsey NOT yet know what he is doing with his solo project?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

I am hoping Mick meant that he himself does not know what Lindsey is doing yet.
News has it so far the LB's album is due Feb. 13. I hope that is not a rumour!

BBALLGYPSY17 10-10-2000 07:38 PM

Well I wouldn't doubt about the cd ;)
However Mick might be having -and please pardon me when I say this :rolleyes:-a PIPE DREAM :p about the tour because CHRIS :mad:doesn't want to tour :( anymore at all and if she didn't make that clear during "the Dance" I don't know what the problem is :confused:"Oh Well"

"Crystal visions do come true"-S.N. on this very day in 1979~Happy FM day everyone!!!
(or pipe dreams either or hahaha J/K)
LOL :cool:
~alex~*

Jessica Leigh 10-11-2000 11:09 PM

quote:
Originally posted by rhiannon1119:
Lindsey isn't sure what he is doing with his solo project yet

hahaha i think he should release it! to me, that's the best thing to do with an album!

that's great news... and now we've heard it in 2 places... keep your fingers crossed... but then if stevie does do that 2 year world tour she was talking about we won't hear from FM again until, hell, 2004? but then again in the two years stevie's on tour lindsey might decide to start another album... hehehe in which case we'll be waiting another 20 years... :)

------------------
phoenician phoenician phoenician!! hahahaahahaa

MelissaE 10-12-2000 08:21 AM

Didn't I read that Stevie would cut her tour short in the event that FM decides to go back into the studio? Although it would be GREAT for Stevie to be on tour for two years, I kind of worry about that considering she is known to really work herself out!! So it might be a good thing that she would stop touring after about a year to go back into the studio...especially if it results in a Mac album! Face it...two years is a LONG time to be out on tour.

------------------
~*~*~Melissa~*~*~

Josh2003 10-12-2000 07:22 PM

I can see it now:

Lindsey, when the new FM CD comes out, "That solo album I was working on? Still working on, actually..."

------------------
***Back and forth, lies unfurl...in the eyes, in the eyes, in the eyes of the world***

Jessica Leigh 10-13-2000 01:27 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Josh2003:
I can see it now:

Lindsey, when the new FM CD comes out, "That solo album I was working on? Still working on, actually..."

HAHAHAHA totally!

------------------
phoenician phoenician phoenician!! hahahaahahaa

BlueGrass 03-07-2003 06:50 PM

Who thought this would happen?

I'm glad it did. :nod: :cool:

PenguinHead 09-03-2008 05:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rhiannon1119 (Post 835)
Mick Fleetwood did a radio interview today in New York on Q104.3. The interviewer asked him if Fleetwood Mac will ever do another project together since The Dance was very successful and everyone seemed to be enjoying themselves. Mick responded by saying that Stevie has her solo album coming out at the beginning of next year with a tour to follow and Lindsey isn't sure what he is doing with his solo project yet, but he did say that everyone in Fleetwood Mac is talking about possibly doing another CD in the future after all the solo stuff is done and maybe a world tour to back the CD.

I just thought I would share this with you guys because I thought this was great news!!!

It's sort of news...more like just a thought, but until it actually happens, it's just talk. Hasn't anyone figured out yet, that over the decades, band members talk individually/independantly off-the-cuff about all sorts of things that never come to fruition?? I'm not that elated over this "news." Can you maintain your excitement and anticipation for another year (probably more than that)? I won't. Nothing really has "happened."

MacMan 09-03-2008 05:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PenguinHead (Post 771062)
It's sort of news...more like just a thought, but until it actually happens, it's just talk. Hasn't anyone figured out yet, that over the decades, band members talk individually/independantly off-the-cuff about all sorts of things that never come to fruition?? I'm not that elated over this "news." Can you maintain your excitement and anticipation for another year (probably more than that)? I won't. Nothing really has "happened."

Have you lost your mind? This is from October, 2000

David 09-03-2008 05:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MacMan (Post 771065)

But everything goes in cycles, Peter. ;)

michelej1 09-03-2008 11:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MacMan (Post 771065)

Ha, but everything in the post happened. We got Stevie's solo album, an FM album, a world tour and then a solo album from Lindsey. It all came to pass, just like Mick discussed. So that means we should believe everything they say.

Michele

SortaSavageLike 09-04-2008 06:09 AM

Holy necrothread, Batman! :shocked:

mylittledemon 09-04-2008 08:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SortaSavageLike (Post 771118)
Holy necrothread, Batman! :shocked:

HAHAHAHAHAHA