The Ledge

The Ledge (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/index.php)
-   Christine McVie (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Christine McVie Ledge! (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/showthread.php?t=13973)

ThePenguin 04-24-2004 01:58 PM

Christine McVie Ledge!

As there have been many requests for this forum and Christine has a new album coming out, I put together a Christine McVie Ledge. Right now, it is only available to Supporting Ledgies, as I am still designing it. The colors and graphics may therefore change. I honestly have not decided when it is going to open up to everyone. Enjoy!

- Marty

jwd 04-24-2004 02:36 PM

Very sweet Marty. Thanks so much for this addition to The Ledge. I'm sure it will be perused as much, if not more, than some of the lesser used boards on The Ledge. And as indicated in your post, there'll be a lot of things to talk about with the release of her upcoming album.

Cheers to Christine and to HER well deserved forum on The Ledge! :woohoo:

Gypsy-Rhiannon 04-24-2004 02:59 PM

Excellent! Thanks Marty!

sodascouts 04-24-2004 04:03 PM

Yes, I think a board for Christine is only fair. :)

macfan 57 04-24-2004 04:12 PM

Well, this is a nice surprise! Christine certainly deserves her own board. Thanks, Marty. :)

Marty, is this board a secret on the rest of the Ledge? I didn't see an announcement. Thanks, again. :)

ThePenguin 04-24-2004 04:25 PM

I haven't had time to mention it as I just set it up and am still playing around with the format. It's not a secret though-- feel free to talk about it if you want.

- Marty

macmar71 04-25-2004 07:44 PM

Hi Marty~~~Great addition to see here as I know many Ledgies (Myself included) felt Christine deserved her own Ledge forum. I love the opening image of Christine and the color background. I will definitely be back here to post and see the evolving of this forum. Keep up the great work!

GardenStateGirlie 04-27-2004 01:02 AM

Marty, thank you so much for putting up a Christine forum. Even if it's only supporting ledgies that can see it thus far, i'm glad that it's here and it's definately a great and welcomed addition. Christine deserves it!

ThePenguin 04-27-2004 07:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GardenStateGirlie
Marty, thank you so much for putting up a Christine forum. Even if it's only supporting ledgies that can see it thus far, i'm glad that it's here and it's definately a great and welcomed addition. Christine deserves it!

I suppose I will make it public within the next few days. The color scheme and layout look great on several different computers now for me and the feedback here has been positive.

- Marty

estranged4life 04-27-2004 09:40 PM

Cool...

I thought I saw her name but then again I thought it was just this new system messin' with my eyes :laugh:

Love the background colors...Hella cool.

Tango 04-28-2004 07:55 AM

You've done so much Marty!

My contribution is quite a small thing, but I wanted to show my support for this amazing site. Thank you for making a site where fans have been gathering for YEARS in discussing, sharing and promoting this amazing band: Fleetwood Mac! Rock on Christine McVie! :nod:

Gailh 05-01-2004 09:05 AM

Christine's own board!

:blob2:

Now she's got an album out it's only appropriate that she has her own board.

Well done!

Gail

ShamHy89 05-01-2004 09:55 AM

Thanks very much, Marty. As a Christine fan I don't think I speak for myself when I say it's fabulous to have a Christine section. I just can't wait to hear the album. :nod:

Shamus :D

Hawkeye 05-01-2004 11:38 AM

Thanks Alot Mary. This was the right idea :thumbsup:

jwd 05-08-2004 11:59 AM

Quote:

I'm sure it will be perused as much, if not more, than some of the lesser used boards on The Ledge.
Already has more posts than either the Post-Rumours or the Peter Green forum! :woohoo: