The Ledge

The Ledge (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/index.php)
-   Stevie Nicks (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Demo/Live Performance Requests (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/showthread.php?t=43344)

SapphireSister 03-14-2010 11:31 AM

Demo/Live Performance Requests

I started this thread so if you have a certain demo or live song you want someone to post you don't have to start an entire new thread for it (unless you want to). I'll go first:
Can someone please post a high qualiy version of Storms from Unleashed? I found it in the Rumours forum but the link was expired. Any show is fine. Thanks!

nailatixela 03-14-2010 11:37 AM

Here's one from the Sunrise Florida show. 4/23. My lists says it's A quality, so here you go:

http://www.mediafire.com/?ovodnmx1gno

mikebise 03-14-2010 11:45 AM

Wow! That was going to be my first request!!!!!!

Here's mine then:

"Gypsy" from Houston 1986, the first show of the Rock A Little tour (and the only time she performed it in 1986!).

SapphireSister 03-14-2010 11:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nailatixela (Post 876900)
Here's one from the Sunrise Florida show. 4/23. My lists says it's A quality, so here you go:

http://www.mediafire.com/?ovodnmx1gno

Thank you :xoxo:. Storms was my biggest treat of the tour. I saw it twice and cried both times. Storms is a very special song to me and I never thought I'd see it live! Someone mentioned it wasn't that well received by audiences (probably because a lot of them didn't know it) but I didn't even notice or care for that matter because it was for me :nod:.

nailatixela 03-14-2010 11:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SapphireSister (Post 876904)
Thank you :xoxo:. Storms was my biggest treat of the tour. I saw it twice and cried both times. Storms is a very special song to me and I never thought I'd see it live! Someone mentioned it wasn't that well received by audiences (probably because a lot of them didn't know it) but I didn't even notice or care for that matter because it was for me :nod:.

No problem. What shows did you go see? I really enjoyed it too. At my show in Philly she changed it up and said "so I try to face the answers now" and she delivered that line with such passion and really hit it out of the park!

SapphireSister 03-14-2010 11:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mikebise (Post 876902)

Ha ha great minds think alike!
Quote:

Here's mine then:

"Gypsy" from Houston 1986, the first show of the Rock A Little tour (and the only time she performed it in 1986!).

Let me open the vaults and check for you.

SapphireSister 03-14-2010 11:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nailatixela (Post 876905)
No problem. What shows did you go see? I really enjoyed it too. At my show in Philly she changed it up and said "so I try to face the answers now" and she delivered that line with such passion and really hit it out of the park!

Los Angeles and Anaheim and I was on the floor in front of her for both! I purposely didn't check the setlist or read any reviews before the first show because I wanted to be surprised but never in my wildest dreams would I have thought she'd do Storms.
I was born in Philly by the way ;).

mikebise 03-14-2010 12:09 PM

"What Has Rock and Roll Ever Done For You?"

Any awesome quality out there?

StreetAngel95 03-14-2010 12:14 PM

i need "Destiny Rules" live sooo badly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i started a thread a little while ago about the very first show on the Say You Will Tour - anybody have audio?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?

fleetwoodtrick 03-14-2010 12:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StreetAngel95 (Post 876911)
i need "Destiny Rules" live sooo badly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i started a thread a little while ago about the very first show on the Say You Will Tour - anybody have audio?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?

There's audio and DVD of that show on Throwndown.net. I'd download it and post the audio, but I'm kind of done with torrents because they really effed up my laptop.

vivfox 03-14-2010 12:56 PM

Quote:

Here's mine then:

She performed Gypsy in Philadelphia in 1986 when I saw her in April or May. The song was extended(like they do with Edge of 17) so she could walk across the stage and collect flowers and gifts. I will never forget it!

SapphireSister 03-14-2010 01:02 PM

Quote:

I have 4 RAL shows but Houston is not one of them. Sorry :(

Sanne2 03-14-2010 01:18 PM

Anyone have a really good version of "Ooh Baby"?

StreetAngel95 03-14-2010 01:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fleetwoodtrick (Post 876913)
There's audio and DVD of that show on Throwndown.net. I'd download it and post the audio, but I'm kind of done with torrents because they really effed up my laptop.

i know! Torrents are slowing up my laptop too! :(It sucks! and i really really want Destiny Rules live cause it's one of my favorites...

SapphireSister 03-14-2010 01:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sanne2 (Post 876922)
Anyone have a really good version of "Ooh Baby"?

That was going to be my next request! I've never heard of there being a good one out there. Too bad because it's one of my favorites. The one I have is pretty bad.