The Ledge

The Ledge (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/index.php)
-   The Early Years (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   🚨 NEW VOCALS ALBUM - Jeremy Spencer’s A TIME FOR ANGELS (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/showthread.php?t=58805)

TrueFaith77 12-14-2019 11:47 AM

🚨 NEW VOCALS ALBUM - Jeremy Spencer’s A TIME FOR ANGELS

Needless to say, it’s beautiful!

Again, as with his last vocals album, his voice sounds weathered now but is still as lovely and expressive as his guitar.

It’s really good.

I suspect he uses his instrumentals albums to finance such efforts which include multiple instruments and backing vocals.

Three albums in one year.

Amazing!

aleuzzi 12-20-2019 10:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TrueFaith77 (Post 1255265)
🚨

Amazing!

That makes him 300x more creative and more committed to new music than any legacy member of the current band.

jeremy spencer 12-20-2019 11:41 AM

A Time for Angels

Quote:

Originally Posted by TrueFaith77 (Post 1255265)
Needless to say, it’s beautiful!

Again, as with his last vocals album, his voice sounds weathered now but is still as lovely and expressive as his guitar.

It’s really good.

I suspect he uses his instrumentals albums to finance such efforts which include multiple instruments and backing vocals.

Amazing!

Hello True Faith,
Glad you like it. Hope it's not too much of a disappointment to know that all instruments are provided (played) by yours truly (it's time and money saving, and there's no risk of overplaying on my part!) and with the exception of a female vocalist on two tracks, I provide (sing) all backing vocals, as I once did in former FM days!
Thank you, again, and have a Happy Christmas.
Jeremy

lovethemac1 12-20-2019 12:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jeremy spencer (Post 1255328)
Hello True Faith,
Glad you like it. Hope it's not too much of a disappointment to know that all instruments are provided (played) by yours truly (it's time and money saving, and there's no risk of overplaying on my part!) and with the exception of a female vocalist on two tracks, I provide (sing) all backing vocals, as I once did in former FM days!
Jeremy

Awesome work, Jeremy!! Merry Christmas.

David 12-20-2019 04:04 PM

I found this, gave it a listen, and liked!

HomerMcvie 12-22-2019 02:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jeremy spencer (Post 1255328)
Hello True Faith,
Jeremy

That's fantastic, Jeremy. It's great to see you on here again!

reebokandlace 12-29-2019 10:22 PM

Beautiful music! Thank you Jeremy for continuing to share your amazing talent with the world. Love this album.