The Ledge

The Ledge (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Kegel Exercises (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/showthread.php?t=36194)

Musicman408 05-28-2008 08:06 AM

Kegel Exercises

Ok, so I ran accross an article somewhere that was talking about Kegal exercieses. I don't know how many of you know what they are but I think you can wikipedia the sucker and it should tell you all you need to know. Supposedly they have both benifits for males and females.

Have you all heard of these pelvic floor exercises, and do any of you do them. And to the ones that do, what kind of results have you seen? I've been doing them for a couple or few weeks and I think I have noticed a difference~

Much Love,
Ethan

mylittledemon 05-28-2008 08:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Musicman408 (Post 757165)
Ok, so I ran accross an article somewhere that was talking about Kegal exercieses. I don't know how many of you know what they are but I think you can wikipedia the sucker and it should tell you all you need to know. Supposedly they have both benifits for males and females.

Have you all heard of these pelvic floor exercises, and do any of you do them. And to the ones that do, what kind of results have you seen? I've been doing them for a couple or few weeks and I think I have noticed a difference~

Much Love,
Ethan

I've heard of it. Don't know if it works or not, and never really heard anyone talk about it thats for sure. It seems like if you had a problem in any of those...ahem..."areas" you'd probably be best to just see an MD.

Stew_Matthews 05-28-2008 08:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mylittledemon (Post 757166)
It seems like if you had a problem in any of those...ahem..."areas" you'd probably be best to just see an MD.

:laugh: .......this could be more bizarre than Pip's dancing dog thread!

Musicman408 05-28-2008 08:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mylittledemon (Post 757166)
I've heard of it. Don't know if it works or not, and never really heard anyone talk about it thats for sure. It seems like if you had a problem in any of those...ahem..."areas" you'd probably be best to just see an MD.

There are many benefits, and one doesn't necessarily have to do them if they have something wrong. Strong PV muscles can help prevent incontinence in old age, and there are sexual advantages as well.

LINDSEY#1FAN 05-28-2008 10:09 AM

I have been doing those exercises for over 20 years, and I must say, that any man that I have been with, well, they just want more and more! :laugh:

mylittledemon 05-28-2008 10:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Musicman408 (Post 757170)
There are many benefits, and one doesn't necessarily have to do them if they have something wrong. Strong PV muscles can help prevent incontinence in old age, and there are sexual advantages as well.

Good point. I didn't mean to just limit the issue to just doing the Kegels if you have a problem. I would imagine a healthy, active sex life would just about do the same amount of good.

Bella Figura 05-28-2008 10:43 AM

MusicMan...you need to be carded, you are way underage to be part of this thread!!!:laugh:

BTFLCHLD 05-28-2008 10:44 AM

tips for you...

mylittledemon 05-28-2008 10:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BTFLCHLD (Post 757193)
tips for you...

i want this guy to go away.

gretchen 05-28-2008 11:22 AM

Well..um..for a woman, doing kegels well, let's just say enables you to internally squeeze 'mr. winkle' more firmly in the heat of passion...they are really a great thing to do :p. ummm TMI maybe :lol:

David 05-28-2008 11:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Musicman408 (Post 757165)
Ok, so I ran accross an article somewhere that was talking about Kegal exercieses.

I prefer Hanon or Czerny.

BTFLCHLD 05-28-2008 11:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gretchen (Post 757202)
ummm TMI maybe :lol:

maybe? :shocked: :p

LINDSEY#1FAN 05-28-2008 11:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gretchen (Post 757202)
Well..um..for a woman, doing kegels well, let's just say enables you to internally squeeze 'mr. winkle' more firmly in the heat of passion...they are really a great thing to do :p. ummm TMI maybe :lol:

LMAO ! I was going to say something like that, but didn't quite know how to word it. You did a great job wording that! :lol:

Musicman408 05-28-2008 12:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by David (Post 757203)
I prefer Hanon or Czerny.

I've never heard of those. What are they?

Gypsy-Rhiannon 05-28-2008 01:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stew_Matthews (Post 757168)
:laugh: .......this could be more bizarre than Pip's dancing dog thread!

:lol:

Bizarre indeed.. and even more so when the OP is signed 'Much Love' :shocked: