The Ledge

The Ledge (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   The Just Thought I'd Share Thread (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/showthread.php?t=41544)

McTrouble 10-27-2011 01:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HomerMcvie (Post 1025114)
My life this week, has been like a movie on Cinemax.

JTIS.

:lol::thumbsup:

Ahem - are you not going to elaborate on this a little?

HomerMcvie 10-27-2011 01:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by McTrouble (Post 1025190)
Ahem - are you not going to elaborate on this a little?

I woke up, with a knock on my door, after a yearlong breakup. Wow. I wish I was better at saying no... Because(even though it was very hot), I shouldn't have done it.

I feel guilty. Very guilty. And I never saw it coming.

This must be a hormone filled week for most, because others too, have been coming out of the woodwork! It's so strange. There MUST be some "cycle" going on, because it never ceases to amaze me, how this sh*t comes in WAVES.

McTrouble 10-27-2011 07:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HomerMcvie (Post 1025193)
I woke up, with a knock on my door, after a yearlong breakup. Wow. I wish I was better at saying no... Because(even though it was very hot), I shouldn't have done it.

I feel guilty. Very guilty. And I never saw it coming.

This must be a hormone filled week for most, because others too, have been coming out of the woodwork! It's so strange. There MUST be some "cycle" going on, because it never ceases to amaze me, how this sh*t comes in WAVES.

Oh my - I don't know whether to be glad I asked or not!!!! ;):)

HomerMcvie 10-27-2011 09:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by McTrouble (Post 1025213)
Oh my - I don't know whether to be glad I asked or not!!!! ;):)

Yeah, if I could turn back time(shut up, Cher), I wouldn't have let it happen. I guess it's true, men really do have low sales resistance...
Guilt, is my middle name today.:shocked:

Silver Springs 10-27-2011 09:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HomerMcvie (Post 1025229)
Yeah, if I could turn back time(shut up, Cher), I wouldn't have let it happen. I guess it's true, men really do have low sales resistance...

Don't you have a girlfriend? I'm sure I've read you mention one.Or maybe it's just one of those "special" friends lol.

HomerMcvie 10-27-2011 09:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Silver Springs (Post 1025233)
Don't you have a girlfriend? I'm sure I've read you mention one.Or maybe it's just one of those "special" friends lol.

Well, sort of. We've been reduced(not my choice). to the "special friends" category.:( Sooo, I still get it, regularly, but since our titles have been downgraded, it's not REALLY cheating. When I had the title of boyfriend, I wouldn't have considered it. Now, I'm living in Semi-Frustratedville. But still, I wish I could back the clock up 24 hours, and not have answered the door.

Okay, I really feel badly, because things have been improving between us, that past few weeks.:(

wild-heart 10-27-2011 03:24 PM

Great day today, I did some photography in town for fashion documentary, photographed these homeless people who were protesting against Cameron and Clegg too which was interesting. The guy came up and asked us if we would photograph his street wedding tomorrow so I agreed. Should be pretty good. Oh and we were supposed to go to this fashion photography talk but my tutor told us the wrong time so we rocked up two hours late so we went to the exhibition then the pub ahaha.

I got this amazing Blondie book today for £3 it's full of photographs of Debbie and the band which is really good to look at. I've come up with tons of photoshoot ideas just from flicking through.

Oh and my mom told me to order me some stuff i wanted from amazon for x mas off her so i did and some of the stuff has come today so because it had my name on it my brother put them on my bed. There is loads of books, cds and dvds so i'm tempted to watch some ahaha and i'm gonna flick through the Vivienne Westwood in a bit ahaha.

SuperFleetwood 10-27-2011 07:08 PM

best song ever!!!!!!!!!!!

McTrouble 10-28-2011 06:28 AM

My new Bose Wave Music System arrived an hour ago. The first CD I've played is Seeds We Sow and it sounds......just wow! :blob1:

Highly recommend this system to anyone thinking of upgrading!!!!!!!

Dodfather 10-28-2011 07:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HomerMcvie (Post 1025229)
Yeah, if I could turn back time (shut up, Cher), I wouldn't have let it happen. I guess it's true, men really do have low sales resistance...

Ughhh... been there. I had an on-off-on-off thing like this for a couple of years... even though she was, to quote Wayne's World, ... a bit of a psycho hose beast.

Nice () reference by the way!

skcin 10-28-2011 09:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HomerMcvie (Post 1025235)
Well, sort of. We've been reduced(not my choice). to the "special friends" category.:( Sooo, I still get it, regularly, but since our titles have been downgraded, it's not REALLY cheating. When I had the title of boyfriend, I wouldn't have considered it. Now, I'm living in Semi-Frustratedville. But still, I wish I could back the clock up 24 hours, and not have answered the door.

Okay, I really feel badly, because things have been improving between us, that past few weeks.:(

"WE WERE ON A BREAK!"

So are you gonna tell your "special friend?"

JTIS - it's a perfect fall day here. Sun is shining, temps in the mid-50's, leaves are changing colors. :thumbsup:

poetinmyheart 10-28-2011 10:28 AM

JTIS that I have a ridiculous amount of lesson planning to do for Monday, but as the queen of procrastination, I find myself watching 'The Dance' again! Seems like a better way to spend the afternoon - although not quite as productive.

SaidSomething 10-28-2011 11:44 AM

Its sad how...

There are people here that have a mindset that this is a Kingdom...and the royalty hold court...and me, the outsider...and I get totally burnt by te fire...an obnoxious or a slap your face...the queen ordered.

You guys probably have seen me in different Media Outlets
I do a healing and spiritual talk show with my best friend.

And my young child in me...that refuses to be jaded.

My Mum and I are very close...I lost my grandmother and my sister as they died in my arms...its kind of like giving them back to God...but its almost like a gift.

My Mum doesn't drink or smoke...she is so loving and giving. She came every day to visit me in the Hospital...she held my hand when I would get a crazy tremor. Giving up cocaine, pain killers and booze is not a Stand Back High Kick...the grounds we're beautiful and as I started escaping the clutches of demons...which were the drugs and drink.
Mum never gave up. To this day I turn to her when work and Political articles and deadlines and my love life...

A couple of days ago the found a mass on her liver and 2 on her pancreas.

She was just wheeled away for exploration surgery.

I have never been so sad, scared, lonely...I am becoming a guy that is losing spirit...

That's me and my rant...don't take the Kingdom rant too seriously...its a joke.

wild-heart 10-28-2011 12:33 PM

Shot four rolls of film today on fashion documentary and documentary in general. Took it to be developed and nowhere in the world develops it now apart from in Kansas. So what a waste, my tutor had given me the wrong out of date film (out of date stuff is good for lomo-what i was shooting on). Gutted.

HomerMcvie 10-28-2011 01:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by skcin (Post 1025404)

So are you gonna tell your "special friend?"

No. But I won't let it happen again.
When we were an official couple, I wouldn't even consider cheating. We broke up(again, not my choice), then I was offered, "we can still hang out together, and do everything we've been doing....I just can't handle feeling the obligation of a relationship".
So "^" that's our status. I mean, most guys would be happy with that. Sex at least once a week, with cuddling/makeout time too(just as important to me as the sex), then hanging out talking/cuddling. But with the understanding(for the millionth time - not my choice), that "we're not perfect for each other, so I think we should both still be looking".

I think we're perfect for each other, but I'm only one mind, in the set of two.:distress: