The Ledge

The Ledge (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   The Just Thought I'd Share Thread (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/showthread.php?t=41544)

HejiraNYC 04-02-2010 02:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zombie (Post 881051)

And by "alone time," I mean exactly what you think I mean.

:shrug:

Ghost_Tracker 04-02-2010 04:40 PM

[QUOTE=HejiraNYC;881056]
I had a chance to see her perform at the New York State Fair in Syracuse but didn't go.
There's a brick wall nearby where I was living at that time which has a huge dent in it
which is PRETTY much at exactly the same distance from the ground as my head!

http://www.sevenwondersonline.net/Sm...c/wallbash.gif . . . . . . . :nod:

vivfox 04-02-2010 07:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zombie (Post 881051)
Tax return came.
OMG. I am a total whore and I have been waiting so long to try the Fury Slurpee - it is delicious)

JTIS. I loved having fun with this thread.

ILoveFM 04-03-2010 01:43 AM

College is easily the happiest I have EVER been in my entire life. I love it, I love the people, I love everything about it!
That being said, when I came into college I had never been kissed, never done drugs, and had only been drunk once. Now I'm a party animal... I go out all the time. I've kinda gone crazy... Some people tell me it's normal behavior for a college freshman and some say I'm out of control. Bottom line- I don't know how to feel about my life right now. Jtis.

Zombie 04-03-2010 01:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HejiraNYC (Post 881056)

:shrug:

Pretty much, only with more pixelated violence!

Quote:

Originally Posted by vivfox (Post 881099)
JTIS. I loved having fun with this thread.

Hah! It's like Mad Libs, only me!

Enchanted_Stevi 04-03-2010 08:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ILoveFM (Post 881141)
College is easily the happiest I have EVER been in my entire life. I love it, I love the people, I love everything about it!
That being said, when I came into college I had never been kissed, never done drugs, and had only been drunk once. Now I'm a party animal... I go out all the time. I've kinda gone crazy... Some people tell me it's normal behavior for a college freshman and some say I'm out of control. Bottom line- I don't know how to feel about my life right now. Jtis.

So glad ur college experience has been an awesome one so far!! Just dont drag it on after college...cause thats when it turns into a problem lol

LikeAWillow 04-03-2010 10:15 AM

Quote:

Aww, honey. :xoxo: It is "normal," but it's only normal for you if you feel good about it.

College is about a lot of things, and broadening your horizons in every sense is definitely one of them. Make sure that you're taking care of the most important stuff first, though. Your work, the connections you're making with your professors, and the real friendships that you have when you're sober define you so much more than how drunk you get/ what drugs you'll do/ how many men or women you hook up with.

Summary: You're awesome. Live in a way that keeps you feeling so, whether that means going crazy at a frat or not.

holidayroad 04-03-2010 10:23 AM

Quote:

It's easy to 'go crazy' when you get somewhere where no one knows you and has no pre-conceived ideas of 'what you are'. Still, these people you are around are essentially strangers and it may not be the best idea to be partying so much that you are unaware of your surroundings. Some people may try to take advantage of that. Just concerned for you!!! :)

vivfox 04-03-2010 10:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by holidayroad (Post 881169)
It's easy to 'go crazy' when you get somewhere where no one knows you and has no pre-conceived ideas of 'what you are'. Still, these people you are around are essentially strangers and it may not be the best idea to be partying so much that you are unaware of your surroundings. Some people may try to take advantage of that. Just concerned for you!!! :)

She'll be alright. She'll bite 'em. She has those teeth, you know.

ILoveFM 04-03-2010 10:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LikeAWillow (Post 881168)
Aww, honey. :xoxo: It is "normal," but it's only normal for you if you feel good about it.

College is about a lot of things, and broadening your horizons in every sense is definitely one of them. Make sure that you're taking care of the most important stuff first, though. Your work, the connections you're making with your professors, and the real friendships that you have when you're sober define you so much more than how drunk you get/ what drugs you'll do/ how many men or women you hook up with.

Summary: You're awesome. Live in a way that keeps you feeling so, whether that means going crazy at a frat or not.

Thank you :nod: I feel fine about my behavior for the most part, I don't like how flirty I can get when I'm a bit tipsy, but other than that I feel like I'm not hurting anyone and I'm having a great time doing it. There are so people who judge me though, and when I see that they're disapproving of my behavior it makes me second guess myself.

Quote:

Originally Posted by holidayroad (Post 881169)

I actually go to the University of Georgia in Athens Georgia, and I've grown up in Athens my entire life. My high school is on the same road that my dorm room is haha. It's in the same town, but it feels like a whole different world sometimes. But a lot of people know me on campus, a lot of people know me downtown (that's how I can get into bars at 19). But thank you for being concered :nod:

LikeAWillow 04-03-2010 11:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ILoveFM (Post 881173)
Thank you :nod: I feel fine about my behavior for the most part, I don't like how flirty I can get when I'm a bit tipsy, but other than that I feel like I'm not hurting anyone and I'm having a great time doing it. :

Dude, then rock it. I live by "I do what I want," and I'm pretty sure you do, too.

Enchanted_Stevi 04-03-2010 11:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LikeAWillow (Post 881176)
Dude, then rock it. I live by "I do what I want," and I'm pretty sure you do, too.

this is why I love you lol

Enchanted_Stevi 04-03-2010 11:29 AM

Yep...still not allowed to see Ashley yet =\ I dont get it. She's 18. Her mom shouldnt be controling who she can and can not see. My mom never did that to me. But we did just happen to "run into" eachother at the mall and market basket and the park and hannaford all day yesterday lol I just wish I could see her today =(

JTIS

holidayroad 04-03-2010 11:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ILoveFM (Post 881173)
Thank you :nod: I feel fine about my behavior for the most part, I don't like how flirty I can get when I'm a bit tipsy, but other than that I feel like I'm not hurting anyone and I'm having a great time doing it. There are so people who judge me though, and when I see that they're disapproving of my behavior it makes me second guess myself.

I actually go to the University of Georgia in Athens Georgia, and I've grown up in Athens my entire life. My high school is on the same road that my dorm room is haha. It's in the same town, but it feels like a whole different world sometimes. But a lot of people know me on campus, a lot of people know me downtown (that's how I can get into bars at 19). But thank you for being concered :nod:

Glad to know that already knew your classmates. If it had been me, I would have went to school 3000 miles away from anyone who ever knew me.:nod:

ILoveFM 04-03-2010 12:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by holidayroad (Post 881180)
Glad to know that already knew your classmates. If it had been me, I would have went to school 3000 miles away from anyone who ever knew me.:nod:

Haha yeah it is good to know some of the people here, but I've also met so many awesome new people. Living close to home also means free laundry :laugh: