The Ledge

The Ledge (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/index.php)
-   Rumours (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   security shoving hot young girls in front of Lindsey? (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/showthread.php?t=52665)

elle 09-21-2013 11:37 PM

security shoving hot young girls in front of Lindsey?

this is from the report by MadnessFades, from Dublin yesterday:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Madness Fades (Post 1103980)
I had standing tickets and was in first but had to move back a little bit because the crew were literally handpicking heaps of sexy girls from the crows and putting them right in front of lindsey. There must of been 30 of them. Not a single line of any song did the know. One didn't even know who was who in the Stevie lindsey name thing..

some people were reporting stuff like this at the end of the US leg too.

seems weird. so fans like Madness can come and stand in line really early for GA entrance but don't get to stand at the stage?

someone else noticed this? (sounds kinda like something that would be done for some metal band with groupies or something :lol:) if it's happening, whose idea is it? Lindsey's? band security's?

michelej1 09-21-2013 11:40 PM

I would hope Lindsey is not that lecherous. If it was him, I suggest people petition Kristen to put a stop to it.

Michele

elle 09-21-2013 11:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by michelej1 (Post 1104017)
I would hope Lindsey is not that lecherous. If it was him, I suggest people petition Kristen to put a stop to it.

Michele

well, he definitely likes to flirt and i'm sure he doesn't mind pretty young girls fawning over him, that's only natural. that said, i would be surprised if it was his idea, tbh. he seems really happy to see familiar faces, male or female, young or old, hot or not so much, and interacts with all. you normally don't see him paying more attention to hot young girls than other people at the stage, everybody gets equal share of interactions - and loads of it!

but who knows?

applebucked 09-21-2013 11:53 PM

I don't think it's his idea. If it was, Stevie would have already put a stop to it before it even happened.

michelej1 09-21-2013 11:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elle (Post 1104021)
he seems really happy to see familiar faces, male or female, young or old, hot or not so much, and interacts with all.

Yes, while he might appreciate the pulchritude, I don't think he would like the idea that veteran, familiar fans were being pushed back to make room for people who are casual fans at best. They may know Looking Out for Love, vaguely.

Michele

elle 09-21-2013 11:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by applebucked (Post 1104022)
I don't think it's his idea. If it was, Stevie would have already put a stop to it before it even happened.

why would she put a stop to it if it was his idea but not if it was FM's crew or security or somebody like that?

applebucked 09-22-2013 12:03 AM

I'm not sure who among the band is privy to that part of the show, but I see her as the most likely candidate to observe that. Maybe if she knew who exactly among the crew who is responsible for that, but surely they couldn't be blind to it, IDK. :shrug:

Foot, meet mouth. :lol:

michelej1 09-22-2013 12:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elle (Post 1104024)
why would she put a stop to it if it was his idea but not if it was FM's crew or security or somebody like that?

Maybe she's doing it to keep him occupied and out of her hair. Maybe she sends Karen out to lasso up young gals.

Michele

Lindsfan 09-22-2013 12:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elle (Post 1104021)
well, he definitely likes to flirt and i'm sure he doesn't mind pretty young girls fawning over him, that's only natural. that said, i would be surprised if it was his idea, tbh. he seems really happy to see familiar faces, male or female, young or old, hot or not so much, and interacts with all. you normally don't see him paying more attention to hot young girls than other people at the stage, everybody gets equal share of interactions - and loads of it!

but who knows?

Quote:

Originally Posted by michelej1 (Post 1104023)
Yes, while he might appreciate the pulchritude, I don't think he would like the idea that veteran, familiar fans were being pushed back to make room for people who are casual fans at best. They may know Looking Out for Love, vaguely.

Michele

I'm sure both Lindsey and Mick are happy to see young, pretty faces up front, to break up the geritol crowd a bit, but, I agree with what you both said. I really can't see Lindsey making such a request. I think the security guy just may be a little gung-ho in trying to please the boys in the band.

michelej1 09-22-2013 12:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lindsfan (Post 1104027)
I think the security guy just may be a little gung-ho in trying to please the boys in the band.

Or maybe the security guy is flirting with these girls himself. He gets them up front and they pay more attention to him.

Michele

Lindsfan 09-22-2013 12:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by michelej1 (Post 1104028)
Or maybe the security guy is flirting with these girls himself. He gets them up front and they pay more attention to him.

Michele

That actually makes the most sense.

applebucked 09-22-2013 12:17 AM

Yep, makes more sense. :laugh:

michelej1 09-22-2013 12:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lindsfan (Post 1104027)
I'm sure both Lindsey and Mick are happy to see young, pretty faces up front,

Don't leave John out of the equation. Just because he doesn't look excited to be there...

Michele

Lindsfan 09-22-2013 12:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by michelej1 (Post 1104031)
Don't leave John out of the equation. Just because he doesn't look excited to be there...

Michele

Really? I didn't mean to leave out poor John :distress: You think he can see over the front of the stage from so far back? I could barely see him from the front rows on Lindsey's side!

michelej1 09-22-2013 12:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lindsfan (Post 1104033)
Really? I didn't mean to leave out poor John :distress: You think he can see over the front of the stage from so far back? I could barely see him from the front rows on Lindsey's side!

You do have a point. Lindsey's up front and Mick's perched high. They do have the best views!

Michele