The Ledge

The Ledge (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/index.php)
-   Lindsey Buckingham (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Wish we'd get some news... (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/showthread.php?t=58675)

Storms123 05-10-2019 09:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elle (Post 1252581)
i hope you are right.

this is the first time since i started following LB that i feel like there may be nothing to look forward to in the future. it's not a good feeling.

I am hoping and praying he's healing and thriving with his family. But I completely understand what you are saying. I've been feeling similarly. I hope he is doing okay.

HomerMcvie 05-11-2019 02:05 AM

I just hope, more than anything, that if his performing days are over, that he has as many quality years with his family as possible. :angel:

secondhandchain 05-13-2019 12:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HomerMcvie (Post 1252596)
I just hope, more than anything, that if his performing days are over, that he has as many quality years with his family as possible. :angel:

Let's hope. We will though get another album since he has one in the can. Doesn't need to tour.

ryan4136 05-13-2019 09:52 AM

The most encouraging thing we've seen is that the new album doesn't have a release date.

This leads me to believe he'd like to tour behind it at some point, and at this point at least he thinks that's a possibility. Even if it's a long term outlook.

elle 05-13-2019 08:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ryan4136 (Post 1252628)
The most encouraging thing we've seen is that the new album doesn't have a release date.

This leads me to believe he'd like to tour behind it at some point, and at this point at least he thinks that's a possibility. Even if it's a long term outlook.

i like your optimistic view.

dreamsunwind 05-14-2019 08:50 PM

In this situation I would imagine that no news is good news. It's probably just a slow recovery.

sue 05-15-2019 11:29 AM

I wish they would post some news of Lindsey’s health.
I just read an article about Mick Jagger practising his dance moves.
This is just weeks after he had replacement valve surgery.

This is not as invasive as open heart surgery....
but nevertheless I just would like some news...

BigAl84 05-15-2019 12:18 PM

It's only been three months. That's not all that long. It seems like forever because we all really care so much.

I'm optimistic that everything is progressing just fine, it's just going to take time.

michelej1 05-15-2019 01:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sue (Post 1252659)
I wish they would post some news of Lindsey’s health.
I just read an article about Mick Jagger practising his dance moves.
This is just weeks after he had replacement valve surgery.

This is not as invasive as open heart surgery....
but nevertheless I just would like some news...

Yes, Mick Jagger released a video. 75 years old.

David 05-15-2019 03:15 PM

If he can't sing anymore, would anyone be up to hearing an instrumental album?

cbBen 05-15-2019 05:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by David (Post 1252671)

100%
------

michelej1 05-15-2019 05:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by David (Post 1252671)

Of course, I'd buy it and many people would love, if not favor, an instrumental album, but if he can talk, then I'm not worried about him singing. He can sing talk, as some were discussing in the OSOTM thread or he can talk through his songs like Sam Hunt enjoys doing at the beginning of his country tunes these days. He can just croak his way through it and if anyone questions his voice he can just respond, "You wouldn't say that to Bob Dylan."

sleepless child 05-16-2019 08:18 AM

After watching Mick Jagger boogie on tv last night after his Heart procedure, it makes me worried about Lindsey. We haven't heard anything in awhile. I hope he is doing well. He obviously had a much more serious episode than Mick

jeets2000 05-18-2019 10:24 AM

News!

Kristen posted these this morning, and per her caption it's from last night. I believe that is his daughter Leelee singing the ending solo:

View this post on Instagram

Last night 💫✨

A post shared by Kristen Buckingham (@kbchrush) on

View this post on Instagram

Hard to put into words how meaningful this night was.

A post shared by kitbuckingham (@kitbuckingham) on

BlanketMan 05-24-2019 09:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jeets2000 (Post 1252710)
Kristen posted these this morning, and per her caption it's from last night. I believe that is his daughter Leelee singing the ending solo:

LOVED seeing this! He looks to be recovering well!