The Ledge

The Ledge (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   The Just Thought I'd Share Thread (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/showthread.php?t=41544)

BTFLCHLD 08-20-2010 12:14 PM

I'm late for the party :distress:
What's pathetic is the person that particpated in the creation of the release denies involvement, yet there are obvious clues within the writing style. Press will be covering the concert not this fan LOOK-AT-ME event.

vivfox 08-20-2010 03:05 PM

Marissa

2.LikeAWillow has exceeded their stored private messages quota and can not accept further messages until they clear some space.

LikeAWillow 08-20-2010 05:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vivfox (Post 906662)
2.LikeAWillow has exceeded their stored private messages quota and can not accept further messages until they clear some space.

Thanks, clearing now! :nod:

Enchanted_Stevi 08-20-2010 09:42 PM

JTIS that I'm chillen at Ashley's house...sleeping over. OH BUT WAIT!....we made homemade Chicken Piccata today!! SOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOD!!!

daniellaaarisen 08-23-2010 05:42 AM

Nothing heals the soul like an entire box of Kraft's mac n cheese at 4AM accompanied by Kathy Griffin. Nothing could possibly fly more quickly to my ass, either.

Whatever.

Sahara 08-23-2010 08:58 AM

JTIS I had a major breakthrough in my sewing project late last night on a problem that's been plaguing me for months. *happydance*

SortaSavageLike 08-23-2010 09:00 AM

I'm not wearing any underwear right now.

Enchanted_Stevi 08-23-2010 11:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by daniellaaarisen (Post 906937)
Nothing heals the soul like an entire box of Kraft's mac n cheese at 4AM accompanied by Kathy Griffin. Nothing could possibly fly more quickly to my ass, either.

Whatever.

Sounds like a nice relaxing night to me =P

Enchanted_Stevi 08-23-2010 11:08 PM

JTIS that its raining...and cold out lol I dont like it even if it is good movie watching weather!

Oh and my mom is leaving for California(for a week) in 9 days!!! Plus Ashley starts college in 9 days and I go to Hair school Sept. 7th..

WHERE DID THE SUMMER GO?!?!?!

Enchanted_Stevi 08-23-2010 11:09 PM

JTIS That i'm spending ALLLLL day with Ashley tomorrow =D Gotta do some shopping...you know why? because I want to lol

Zombie 08-24-2010 01:13 AM

Oy, weekend!

So we had that outdoor music fest thingie Cute Guitar Boy's band was playing in, which was the first time I've gotten to see them live, and dudes, they rock. I knew they were really good from listening to the CD he gave me, but I didn't know they were THAT good, so I was about 75 kinds of impressed.

I'd been to a similar event several times in PA, where a private land-owner opens up a field or two to the unwashed masses for a lot of camping and loud music and drinking and drug use, so it was like high school again, awwww. I was terribly nervous about meeting all of his friends at once like that, but they were all super cool and seemed to like me fine, so that worked out well.

Except for the one girl giving me death glares that would give Stevie a run for her money all weekend. Apparently, she did not like me being there with him. I kept waiting for her to come over and try to pull my hair or something, but fortunately, she just beamed hatred from afar. :rolleyes:

So I had a total blast, even if I had to do the traditional Jager Bomb on stage with the band and their various womenfolk. I hate those damn things. They taste like cough syrup.

They've got another show this Saturday, and this one is all ages, so he asked the kids if they'd like to come along. You'd have thought they'd just won the Puppy Lottery and he'd dumped 17 small cocker spaniels on their laps, they were so pleased. D'aww. :laugh:

daniellaaarisen 08-24-2010 05:37 PM

I'm getting my hair cut and colored on Thursday and I have absolutely no idea what I want to do. It's the last time I'll have it done before I leave for college so part of me wants to be really inventive BUT I'M TOTALLY LOST!

Zombie 08-24-2010 05:52 PM

OMG, I just found out this morning that Grinderman is going to be in Chicago in November. So naturally, I start frantically texting Cute Guitar Boy, begging him to take me, and he just called back and said, "Hell yeah, we're going," so....YAY NICK CAVE OMG. So excited.

Also, here is a video for a new song from the forthcoming new Grinderman album they'll be touring for, Grinderman 2, called "Heathen Child." Badass song, with a completely berzerk video. Oh, Mr. Cave and Mr. Ellis, you never disappoint me. Video NSFW, though, due to nudity, so watch at your own discretion.

daniellaaarisen 08-24-2010 05:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zombie (Post 907142)
OMG, I just found out this morning that Grinderman is going to be in Chicago in November. So naturally, I start frantically texting Cute Guitar Boy, begging him to take me, and he just called back and said, "Hell yeah, we're going," so....YAY NICK CAVE OMG. So excited.

Also, here is a video for a new song from the forthcoming new Grinderman album they'll be touring for, Grinderman 2, called "Heathen Child." Badass song, with a completely berzerk video. Oh, Mr. Cave and Mr. Ellis, you never disappoint me. Video NSFW, though, due to nudity, so watch at your own discretion.

YAY NICK CAVE!!!!!!

Zombie 08-24-2010 06:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by daniellaaarisen (Post 907143)
YAY NICK CAVE!!!!!!

I know, right?!?! I'm so excited. Now I'll be stupid until November rolls around. I haven't seen Grinderman live yet, so this is going to kick ass.

Perhaps this time, I will get to shake Warren Ellis' hand somehow. I'd walk out in front of a bus for that man if I had to.