The Ledge

The Ledge (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   The Just Thought I'd Share Thread (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/showthread.php?t=41544)

GODDESS6 05-21-2010 07:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Meowi (Post 891519)
The tank's nothing fancy, 11 gallons I think?
I got a golden/brown comet,
My sister, a white and red
and my brother - a yellow one!

sweet:thumbsup:, i love fishes~ i was telling the hubby i wanted some of those little blue lobster fishes, have you seen them?~ they are salt water i think~ they're really cool tho~

jaycee 05-21-2010 10:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zombie (Post 891357)
Well, in my defense, I was reading the "sey" part as being pronounced like "say." :p

Well, considering that you've had nothing but infallible posts in the past, I am most disappointed by your lapse of reason here. :lol:
Okay, to be fair, I simply used your post as a segue to that picture... or did I? Hmm... the answer to that question involves much

http://rickpdx.files.wordpress.com/2.../ambiguity.gif

(Try to read the image only when it's upside down.)

ButterCookie 05-21-2010 10:57 AM

OMG
The google logo is a playable game of Pac Man!

jaycee 05-21-2010 01:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ButterCookie (Post 891547)
OMG
The google logo is a playable game of Pac Man!

Damn, you got me playing that for ages! :laugh: I saw three animations myself, and got up to the level with the "fruit" that looks like a plate of orange jelly - I'll leave it to more experienced players to find out what else there is to this flash game... :D

ButterCookie 05-21-2010 02:38 PM

I found it when I went to google something... then forgot what I was searching for :lol:

Zombie 05-21-2010 03:14 PM

^^^^^
When Google is not busy being scary, they do some cool logo stuff sometimes.

JTIS this great video of various metal bands trying to explain where babies come from to Johnny Orlando Jr. Jr. because it made me laugh.

I'm going to see Fear Factory this Monday night (ZOMG SO EXCITED), and after viewing this video, I've decided I need to see about asking Burton or Gene to explain where babies come from to MY kids, too.

Because I don't wanna.

hayley 05-21-2010 03:40 PM

My rabbit has never in his whole life looked at the TV, until a couple of nights ago when one of my favorite Buffy repeats was on Logo.

He sat and watched the TV for over 20 minutes just like this. He's got good taste.

Excuse the mess, just moved into a new apartment a few days ago, which is why my kitchen table is in the living room...

Zombie 05-21-2010 03:42 PM

^^^^^

Which ep is that? I cannot tell.

Also, what a cute bunny! What's his name?

hayley 05-21-2010 03:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zombie (Post 891565)
^^^^^

Which ep is that? I cannot tell.

Also, what a cute bunny! What's his name?

Tabula Rasa! I tried to get a shot where you could see Spike as Randy Giles but it wasn't working out.

His name is Chitlin'. We wanted something that was both adorable and disgusting.

ButterCookie 05-21-2010 04:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hayley (Post 891563)
My rabbit has never in his whole life looked at the TV, until a couple of nights ago when one of my favorite Buffy repeats was on Logo.

He sat and watched the TV for over 20 minutes just like this. He's got good taste.

Excuse the mess, just moved into a new apartment a few days ago, which is why my kitchen table is in the living room...

Omg! My bunny sits and watches TV for hours! :lol: She also pricks up both lop ears when I play Blondie's The Hardest Part :D

Zombie 05-21-2010 04:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hayley (Post 891566)
Tabula Rasa! I tried to get a shot where you could see Spike as Randy Giles but it wasn't working out.

His name is Chitlin'. We wanted something that was both adorable and disgusting.

Hah! I love that episode, too.

Actually, I love pretty much all Buffy eps. Angel, too, though not in quite the same way.

And that is a mighty fine name for such a cute bunny! My friend once had a bunny named Nic - short for Bunnicula, nootch. The Celery Stalks at Midnight!

I would like to have two bunnies one day. One would be black with a white face, and I would name him Burzum. The other would be white with a black face, and I would name him Jolson.

Because I'm a bad person. :distress:

hayley 05-21-2010 04:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zombie (Post 891569)
Hah! I love that episode, too.

Actually, I love pretty much all Buffy eps. Angel, too, though not in quite the same way.

Me too! My favorite disc of all seasons of the show is the one from S6 with it on there - Life Serial, Once More With Feeling, Tabula Rasa - mmmmm. Easy pick me up. I like watching TR because every single time we do, my boyfriend gets all teary at the end when they do the whole Michelle Branch thing and everyone's leaving, it's hilarious. It never fails.

Quote:

And that is a mighty fine name for such a cute bunny! My friend once had a bunny named Nic - short for Bunnicula, nootch. The Celery Stalks at Midnight!

I would like to have two bunnies one day. One would be black with a white face, and I would name him Burzum. The other would be white with a black face, and I would name him Jolson.

Because I'm a bad person. :distress:
HAAAAA. I'm a bad person too, for laughing as hard as I just did.

Zombie 05-21-2010 05:19 PM

^^^^^

Sometimes I can't help myself.

Like, last night, my foster dad asked me if I wanted to come along to my foster grandparents' house for a visit, and without thinking, I popped off with, "Golly! I'd rather slam my head in a door."

Which, you know, is TRUE. I would rather slam my head in a door than go over there. But that was mean, so I immediately apologized to my foster mom, "Linda, I am sorry I said I would rather slam my head in a door than visit your parents."

I blame my malfunctioning Brain to Mouth Filter and the fact that my inner monologue closely resembles the Bataan Death March. Trufax.

daniellaaarisen 05-21-2010 08:09 PM

Saying goodbye to people you love for an indefinite amount of time really, really sucks.

ILoveFM 05-22-2010 01:17 AM

I've been a high school graduate for a year now. It freaks me out how fast time is flying by. I'm feeling so anxious and nervous about so much right now... I'm not falling asleep until 7 a.m in the morning. Ahhhh, I don't know what's wrong with me.