The Ledge

The Ledge (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/index.php)
-   Lindsey Buckingham (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Kristen Speaks again calls Mick A Coward (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/showthread.php?t=58602)

michelej1 03-10-2019 09:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Storms123 (Post 1250204)
Agreed--so many have given her a pass here. Poor helpless Christine. I can't do that. She could have spoken up. I think she has bigger b@lls then the rest of them. They all did this. ALL OF THEM.

And really, as one of the front people, what she says carries more weight than what John and Mick say in the eyes of bean counters like Azoff.

Plus, it distresses me that John has stopped talking. I want to know him. I feel that I knew him more in the early days. I don’t now, but I would like to speculate that Christine planting her feet against the ouster would have made him stand up against Mick too.

On the other hand, I still do not know what he meant when he said that Christina was fragile. Maybe there is something going on with her that we don’t know about, aside from her just being two-faced and horrible.

David was saying he lost 80% of respect for the McVie’s and I thought quantifying it was good. I can just say I still have reluctant feelings of love for them that I cannot shrug, even though I want to. The warmest feeling I could ever have for Mick and Stevie is apathy. I never really liked Mick, but I was once enchanted by Stevie and a great fan of her songs, even up to IYD (but not the horrid Cheaper than Free). I saw more than 100 of her shows. Now, only venom remains, after the glitter fades.

button-lip 03-10-2019 09:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigAl84 (Post 1250197)
Funny how Mick Fleetwood always said they were the most poorly run band in the business, he left off the second part....run by the the most terrible people in the business.

Christine though, so so low. They just worked together and Lindsey made such an effort to welcome her back into the fold of the band. She just stands by and acts like she was a victim because she wasn't steering the ship that decided to throw lindsey overboard.

Screw all 4 of them.

Christine looking the other way is probably more disgusting than Stevie. Nah, they're both nasty people.

Screw them all.

Storms123 03-10-2019 09:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by button-lip (Post 1250213)
Christine looking the other way is probably more disgusting than Stevie. Nah, they're both nasty people.

Screw them all.

They are all disgusting. The tour will end. Mike and Neil will go back to their real jobs, because they are artists that want to create. I don't think Stevie wants that, and Christine won't without an external influence (Lindsey, or maybe Mike or Neil now...theres so much love there ya know) and these 4 people will have to look at themselves in the mirror. The reflection looking back will be grim.

lovethemac1 03-10-2019 10:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Storms123 (Post 1250204)
Agreed--so many have given her a pass here. Poor helpless Christine. I can't do that. She could have spoken up. I think she has bigger b@lls then the rest of them. They all did this. ALL OF THEM.

It has taken me a while, but I agree now with you fully. I was so willing to give Chris and John a pass, because I thought there was no way they could have done something so cruel. But I will admit that I was wrong, and it's because they have shown no compassion since this all happened, and with Lindsey's health crisis. The f*****g least they could have done was contact him after that. But f*****g crickets is all the guy is getting.

Awful, they are awful people.

button-lip 03-10-2019 11:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Storms123 (Post 1250217)
They are all disgusting. The tour will end. Mike and Neil will go back to their real jobs, because they are artists that want to create. I don't think Stevie wants that, and Christine won't without an external influence (Lindsey, or maybe Mike or Neil now...theres so much love there ya know) and these 4 people will have to look at themselves in the mirror. The reflection looking back will be grim.

Mike and Neil won’t waste their time on Christine. Only Lindsey was willing to work on her music.

FM has become a job for all of them, no matter how much they want to sell the perfect family image. Once this tour is over they will all go their own way. And Stevie will be left alone with her thoughts....

michelej1 03-11-2019 01:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by button-lip (Post 1250224)
Mike and Neil won’t waste their time on Christine. Only Lindsey was willing to work on her music.

FM has become a job for all of them, no matter how much they want to sell the perfect family image. Once this tour is over they will all go their own way. And Stevie will be left alone with her thoughts....

Will be left alone with Karen and her dogs and all the young people who praise her as the icon and legend that inspired them, insuring that her swollen head will never reduce in size.

Phil 03-11-2019 09:07 AM

Kristen is such a class act ain't she? What an elegant mouth the gold-digger has on her. Goodness gracious, do you guys truly believe she's anything but a hoe??

lovethemac1 03-11-2019 09:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phil (Post 1250241)
Kristen is such a class act ain't she? What an elegant mouth the gold-digger has on her. Goodness gracious, do you guys truly believe she's anything but a hoe??

My bet is she's a far better person than you are...................with far better grammar.

michelej1 03-11-2019 09:30 AM

Quote:

Please go and find a Luke Perry forum and trash him. Set all of the people who are singing his praises straight. Times up.

The Chain 03-11-2019 10:33 AM

Quote:

Hey Stevie:wavey:

:rolleyes:

HomerMcvie 03-11-2019 10:37 AM

Quote:

You're a real piece of ****, Phil.

button-lip 03-11-2019 02:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Chain (Post 1250245)
Hey Stevie:wavey:

:rolleyes:

Exactly! Only Stevie can trash Kristen that way. And Karen. Because Stevie says so. :D

button-lip 03-11-2019 02:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by michelej1 (Post 1250231)
Will be left alone with Karen and her dogs and all the young people who praise her as the icon and legend that inspired them, insuring that her swollen head will never reduce in size.

And then, only then, she will probably start thinking about Lindsey and what she did to him.

If only....

dreamsunwind 03-11-2019 03:31 PM

Quote:

A gold-digger doesn’t stay married to the same person for 20 years lol.

michelej1 03-11-2019 04:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dreamsunwind (Post 1250268)
A gold-digger doesn’t stay married to the same person for 20 years lol.

A lazy gold-digger does.

Ten year mark came round. Her prenup had expired. She could leave and take half of everything, ditch the three bothersome kids and hook up with a hot young stud, but who's got the energy.