The Ledge

The Ledge (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/index.php)
-   Rumours (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   FM's old road crew interviewed, including Curry Grant and Ray Lindsey (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/showthread.php?t=58014)

DownOnRodeo 07-12-2018 12:11 AM

Maybe Everybody Finds Out is about her time with Curry Grant.

lovethemac1 07-12-2018 12:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aleuzzi (Post 1232486)
Type his name and Fleetwood Mac. Then do an image search. Four came up right away...

Those were interesting. Thank you so much! They do look comfortable with each other............

AliP 07-13-2018 01:28 PM

Does anyone know if Ray Lindsey still goes on tour with Lindsey? It seems I've seen him on some of his solo tours, can't recall which.

I wonder what they are all doing now? Still in the business or moved on?

sleepless child 07-14-2018 06:41 PM

I was wondering too why Ray was no longer with Lindsey and also why is Curry Grant no longer with the group. Age may be a factor too. Most people around 70 think about retirement.

SteveMacD 07-14-2018 09:45 PM

At the last SYW show in Detroit, Stevie dedicated Landslide to Ray, saying that he drove her to the initial meeting with Fleetwood Mac and that it was his last show with them.

louielouie2000 07-14-2018 10:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sleepless child (Post 1232605)
I was wondering too why Ray was no longer with Lindsey and also why is Curry Grant no longer with the group. Age may be a factor too. Most people around 70 think about retirement.

I thought Curry was fired after Rumours for sleeping with Christine (and Stevie)?

Regarding Ray Lindsey, wasn’t there some sort of drama behind his exit, too? Either regarding compensation or the whole Say You Will album meltdown.

dreamsunwind 07-14-2018 11:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AliP (Post 1232575)
Does anyone know if Ray Lindsey still goes on tour with Lindsey? It seems I've seen him on some of his solo tours, can't recall which.

I wonder what they are all doing now? Still in the business or moved on?

He was with Lindsey on his solo tour after SYW.

dreamsunwind 07-14-2018 11:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by louielouie2000 (Post 1232611)
I thought Curry was fired after Rumours for sleeping with Christine (and Stevie)?

Regarding Ray Lindsey, wasn’t there some sort of drama behind his exit, too? Either regarding compensation or the whole Say You Will album meltdown.

Curry was on some of Stevie's solo tours wasn't he?
And I don't think there was drama regarding Ray leaving. As far as I know he just didn't want to tour anymore, although he did stick around to help Lindsey out on his solo tour after that. And he gave some quotes for the Life FM magazine.

Macfan4life 07-15-2018 04:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by louielouie2000 (Post 1232611)

Curry was fired for sleeping with Chris but at some point he is hired back. If you check the Mirage tour credits he is credited as the lighting director.

Frankenstein 07-15-2018 09:32 PM

Stevie and Curry Grant definitely had a thing. There was an interview a few years ago in which she said something like “Fleetwood Mac’s lighting director complained about my stage outfits being see-through, I told him I’m not his girlfriend while I’m up there.”

HomerMcvie 07-15-2018 11:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frankenstein (Post 1232642)
Stevie and Curry Grant definitely had a thing. There was an interview a few years ago in which she said something like “Fleetwood Mac’s lighting director complained about my stage outfits being see-through, I told him I’m not his girlfriend while I’m up there.”

So would that make him the only man that ever banged $tevie AND Christine?

Yeah.... probably not. :woohoo:

dreamsunwind 07-15-2018 11:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HomerMcvie (Post 1232645)
So would that make him the only man that ever banged $tevie AND Christine?

Yeah.... probably not. :woohoo:

I used to be skeptical about it but I'm kinda convinced Lindsey is another one. In the early days after everyone broke up I think they 'shacked up' once or twice. I was watching clips from the Rumours backstage videos and Christine is sooooo touchy with him.

But other than that I don't think there's much else.

Angel75 07-16-2018 12:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dreamsunwind (Post 1232647)
I used to be skeptical about it but I'm kinda convinced Lindsey is another one. In the early days after everyone broke up I think they 'shacked up' once or twice. I was watching clips from the Rumours backstage videos and Christine is sooooo touchy with him.

But other than that I don't think there's much else.

I wonder too.... But he was with CAH then so who knows

dreamsunwind 07-16-2018 01:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Angel75 (Post 1232649)
I wonder too.... But he was with CAH then so who knows

I don't think he was took faithful lol. Connie Hamzy the groupie said that not only did she ehem, 'spend some time' with him (as well as Mick and John) but she actually was flown out specifically for him. And he hooked up with one of Stevie's friends at some point in time.

Angel75 07-16-2018 02:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dreamsunwind (Post 1232650)
I don't think he was took faithful lol. Connie Hamzy the groupie said that not only did she ehem, 'spend some time' with him (as well as Mick and John) but she actually was flown out specifically for him. And he hooked up with one of Stevie's friends at some point in time.

Oh I totally agree, I don't think he was faithful to CAH but she was stuck like glue to him a lot of the time so I think any other hookups would have to have been pretty sneaky