The Ledge

The Ledge (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/index.php)
-   Rumours (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Buck/McVie Huber Heights (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/showthread.php?t=57406)

fleetwoodguy79 08-11-2017 09:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lola (Post 1215089)
I heard Lindsey say something about "doing this again". I hope someone else heard it too or has it recorded. A second album would be incredible! Then if they tour we'd get songs from BOTH albums. Can you imagine?!

He did! He said "...We are working so well together that we'll be doing this again in another couple of years!"

Assuming to make 2018 a FM year...

Lola 08-12-2017 03:27 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Trying to post a picture of Christine

Lola 08-12-2017 03:33 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Lindsey close up

Lola 08-12-2017 03:34 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Chris & Lindsey

Lola 08-12-2017 03:36 PM

1 Attachment(s)
At the end of the show

Lola 08-12-2017 03:48 PM

Hope everyone enjoys these pics. My boyfriend figured out how to post them as I'm tech challenged. If anyone has tips or pointers on how to better post pics please let me know. I didn't realize they'd be thumbnails, then we couldn't figure out how to post multiple thumbnails. Maybe because we're not using a photo sharing site? I'd like to add some from the Chicago show but he's done, lol

bombaysaffires 08-12-2017 10:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elle (Post 1215139)
Haha there are some pics a friend took during the show posted in our Real Savage Like Facebook group- one of LB talking to me and another one of him walking up to me with a ready to fight pose. Lol. It was just the usual - I was giving him my list of the songs he owes me - like Rodeo, Walk a thin line and of course What makes you think you're the one.

Now when they added another leg they should really spice up a setlist and add at least some of those songs!

(and I'm sure they won't- but we need to try! He actually seemed genuinely interested to hear what all I have on my gripe list - which is not usually the case, so maybe if we push enough... trouble and SUD can go and we can get some deeper cuts from LB next leg)

Trouble a lot of people know, but you can tell him to do it like the recorded version for a change!! SUD....def needs to go.

I dunno about deeper LB cuts unless you mean FM/LB cuts...
And more of the LB/CM stuff--Isn't It Midnight pleeeeeeeeeze

HomerMcvie 08-12-2017 11:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bombaysaffires (Post 1215245)
Trouble a lot of people know, but you can tell him to do it like the recorded version for a change!! SUD....def needs to go.

I dunno about deeper LB cuts unless you mean FM/LB cuts...
And more of the LB/CM stuff--Isn't It Midnight pleeeeeeeeeze

SUD doesn't fit, AT ALL. Throw that turd to the curb!!!! Got a Hold on Me!!!

jwd 08-13-2017 01:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lola (Post 1215234)
Hope everyone enjoys these pics. My boyfriend figured out how to post them as I'm tech challenged. If anyone has tips or pointers on how to better post pics please let me know. I didn't realize they'd be thumbnails, then we couldn't figure out how to post multiple thumbnails. Maybe because we're not using a photo sharing site? I'd like to add some from the Chicago show but he's done, lol

photo DSC03998 Copy.jpg

photo DSC04035 Copy.jpg

photo DSC04050 Copy.jpg

photo DSC04073 Copy.jpg

Nice pics!!!

Lola 08-13-2017 11:23 AM

Thanks for fixing. Glad you enjoyed these. :)