The Ledge

The Ledge (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/index.php)
-   Rumours (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Are you Team Lindsey or Team Fleetwood Mac? Who are u routing for in the lawsuit? (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/showthread.php?t=58196)

Jondalar 10-11-2018 06:55 PM

Are you Team Lindsey or Team Fleetwood Mac? Who are u routing for in the lawsuit?

Are you Team Lindsey or Team Fleetwood Mac? Who are u routing for in the lawsuit?

Jondalar 10-11-2018 07:00 PM

I voted for Lindsey. He’s been vilified and treated badly too many times by this band. It’s time he fights back. I don’t this is over money. I think he is really hurt especially since he made them famous.

Feather Blade 10-11-2018 07:03 PM

FM77 said in another thread that a suit had already been settled months ago. There may be no need to support either side. It is all very confusing.

Angel75 10-11-2018 07:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Feather Blade (Post 1240048)
FM77 said in another thread that a suit had already been settled months ago. There may be no need to support either side. It is all very confusing.

Search for the lawsuit online...its dated October 9th...its new and its real

jwd 10-11-2018 07:45 PM

DUH! Team Lindsey for the win! Clean their ungrateful clocks!

BombaySapphire3 10-11-2018 08:02 PM

Team Lindsey..hit these greedy old money grubbers right where it hurts.

KenshiMaster16 10-11-2018 08:05 PM

As much as I love this band and all its various rotating members and line-ups, the way they have treated Lindsey is unforgivable in my eyes. This entire era stinks to high heaven and makes me sick and I'm honestly more sad that other talented individuals like Mike and Neil got dragged into this mess. This entire farce is disgraceful and is ruining the bands legacy and image. It's a sad sad time to be a Mac fan.

button-lip 10-11-2018 08:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KenshiMaster16 (Post 1240107)
As much as I love this band and all its various rotating members and line-ups, the way they have treated Lindsey is unforgivable in my eyes. This entire era stinks to high heaven and makes me sick and I'm honestly more sad that other talented individuals like Mike and Neil got dragged into this mess. This entire farce is disgraceful and is ruining the bands legacy and image. It's a sad sad time to be a Mac fan.

Amen to that! This is no fun at all. It's sad, and I can't believe my favorite band is ending their legacy this way, just because of some stupid pettiness of one of its members. They all deserve to pay, but that won't make the situation easier.

jwd 10-11-2018 08:41 PM

DAMN, if we were the jury, Lindsey would win by...A LANDSLIDE!! :laugh:

20-0 as of right now!!!

mitzo 10-11-2018 11:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jwd (Post 1240140)
DAMN, if we were the jury, Lindsey would win by...A LANDSLIDE!! :laugh:

20-0 as of right now!!!

Without even hearing both sides! So exciting!!

justcrazylove 10-11-2018 11:41 PM

We have heard both sides, the CBS interview was what the band proffered, the RS article and subsequent court filings are Lindsey take. But no it appears the Mac appeasers are wanting them to have another chance to explain themselves. why? I thought you all believed that version of events?:rolleyes:

mitzo 10-11-2018 11:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by justcrazylove (Post 1240216)
We have heard both sides, the CBS interview was what the band proffered, the RS article and subsequent court filings are Lindsey take. But no it appears the Mac appeasers are wanting them to have another chance to explain themselves. why? I thought you all believed that version of events?:rolleyes:

We have not seen the band's response to the lawsuit. Could be full of juicy rebuttals to his statements.

secondhandchain 10-11-2018 11:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mitzo (Post 1240218)
We have not seen the band's response to the lawsuit. Could be full of juicy rebuttals to his statements.

Tambourine b/witch will probably make up some awful lie.

TheWildHeart67 10-11-2018 11:47 PM

After reading the documents, watching the Music Cares speech and the Rolling Stone interview, I gotta be fair. Lindsey is right. I hope he wins. I'm sad Stevie is behind this.

lilyfee 10-11-2018 11:48 PM

I’m so glad we finally see Lindsey’s side of the story! While I’m not a Lindsey fan by any means, I hope he wins this fight because barring any new information they’ve treated him horribly.