The Ledge

The Ledge (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/index.php)
-   Lindsey Buckingham (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Any word on the new DVD (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/showthread.php?t=34162)

Nebraska 10-04-2007 01:01 PM

Any word on the new DVD

I know during the last tour they filmed a concert in HD for TV as well as a DVD. Anyone have information on when this is going to be airing? Or available on DVD?

nodmod 10-04-2007 02:12 PM

Accourding to IMDB the live DVD from Lindsey that was recorded at the Bass Performance Hall, 330 E 4th St, Fort Worth, Texas, USA on 27th Jan 2007 whilst on the Under The Skin tour is now in post production.

http://imdb.com/title/tt1080726/

stargazer99 10-04-2007 02:15 PM

It will be premiering on HDNet on Oct. 14, with a lead-in interview:

Sun, Oct 14 - 8:30 PM ET
5:30 PM PT Sound Off with Matt Pinfield - Premiere

Lindsey Buckingham - This week Matt chats with Rock and Roll Hall of Fame member Lindsey Buckingham. Topics include his time with Fleetwood Mac, his successful solo career, and his latest album entitled Under The Skin.

Sun, Oct 14 - 9:00 PM ET
6:00 PM PT Lindsey Buckingham - Live At The Bass Performing Hall - Premiere

Multi-platinum artist and lead vocalist and lyricist of Fleetwood Mac, Lindsay Buckingham delights the privileged sold-out audience at the Bass Performance Hall in Fort Worth, Texas, with a memorable performance. Spectators are treated with a soulful acoustic tribute that samples from the wealth of Buckingham's musical career including the classic songs "Tusk", "Go Your Own Way" and "Holiday Road."

Source: http://www.hd.net/program_search_res...earch=both&ws=

I don't know about the DVD. According to IMDB, as of July 26, it's in post-production.

danax6 10-04-2007 02:18 PM

^Sweet! Someone record please. :wavey:

edit: OMG, your banner. Yum.

nodmod 10-04-2007 02:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stargazer99 (Post 724736)
It will be premiering on HDNet on Oct. 14, with a lead-in interview:

Sun, Oct 14 - 8:30 PM ET
5:30 PM PT Sound Off with Matt Pinfield - Premiere

Lindsey Buckingham - This week Matt chats with Rock and Roll Hall of Fame member Lindsey Buckingham. Topics include his time with Fleetwood Mac, his successful solo career, and his latest album entitled Under The Skin.

Sun, Oct 14 - 9:00 PM ET
6:00 PM PT Lindsey Buckingham - Live At The Bass Performing Hall - Premiere

Multi-platinum artist and lead vocalist and lyricist of Fleetwood Mac, Lindsay Buckingham delights the privileged sold-out audience at the Bass Performance Hall in Fort Worth, Texas, with a memorable performance. Spectators are treated with a soulful acoustic tribute that samples from the wealth of Buckingham's musical career including the classic songs "Tusk", "Go Your Own Way" and "Holiday Road."

Source: http://www.hd.net/program_search_res...earch=both&ws=

I don't know about the DVD. According to IMDB, as of July 26, it's in post-production.

Wow, thanks for letting us know, I hope your guys will be recording this for us European fans, pretty please :o

stargazer99 10-04-2007 02:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by danax6 (Post 724739)

I'm Tivo'ing it. I also have a DVD recorder, but my husband disconnected it. Being that I'm "technology challenged", I'm having problems reconnecting it. I'll try to get it reconnected and transfer it from Tivo to DVD.

Quote:

He is rather delicious, isn't he?!

Sarah 10-04-2007 02:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by danax6 (Post 724739)

Yes, please. I have never even heard of HDNET before. :(

Chrislit18 10-04-2007 03:52 PM

me either,
and now we have channels up to 1004 0.0

Sahara 10-04-2007 04:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nodmod (Post 724744)
Wow, thanks for letting us know, I hope your guys will be recording this for us European fans, pretty please :o

I second this motion. Thanks for the heads up! :thumbsup:

fleetwoodguy79 10-04-2007 05:38 PM

Hey all!

Just wanted to interject some "techie" stuff and I'm a tech inclined guy :-)

HDNet is an HD ONLY channel. So unless you have an HD Tv, and an HD receiver then you aren't going to be able to see it sadly. But really, once you see a show in HD you never want to go back!

I'm been playing with transferring HD broadcasts to my PC, so if I can manage it without making a 10GB file then I'll put it up on a torrent site!

danax6 10-04-2007 06:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fleetwoodguy79 (Post 724811)
I'm been playing with transferring HD broadcasts to my PC, so if I can manage it without making a 10GB file then I'll put it up on a torrent site!

That would make you my new best friend. :wavey:

MacMan 10-04-2007 06:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fleetwoodguy79 (Post 724811)
Hey all!

Just wanted to interject some "techie" stuff and I'm a tech inclined guy :-)

HDNet is an HD ONLY channel. So unless you have an HD Tv, and an HD receiver then you aren't going to be able to see it sadly. But really, once you see a show in HD you never want to go back!

Cool! It is possible (not that I know how). The Tom Petty Gainsville show was first broadcast on HD...and it made it to a torrent not long after.

#1LiddyBuckFan 10-04-2007 07:03 PM

Please tell me people are going to be willing to share? I was at that show front row but I don't have HDNet and it's killing me right now. I'll pay for DVDs, shipping whatever it takes if someone will burn me a copy. :wavey: My computer is about toasted so torrents are difficult right now.

Please??? :angel:

AliceLover 10-04-2007 07:27 PM

What in gods name is HDnet??? I have an HD TV, but we don't have a cable box. We have cable but its not like Comcast or anything....Im DYING to see this!

TrueFaith77 10-04-2007 07:36 PM

My parents have HD and some of the HD channels, but they will probably not be home round that time, plus they've never been able to "tape" anything on HD, we know not why. The HD experience is amazing.

SO I WONDER: Are there any NEW YORK CITY LIDDY FANS???? Perhaps we can convince an establishment (bar etc) that has HD to air the show!!!!!!!!