The Ledge

The Ledge (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/index.php)
-   Rumours (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   BuckVie on the Talk on Tuesday Oct 10 (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/showthread.php?t=57508)

elle 10-07-2017 08:12 PM

BuckVie on the Talk on Tuesday Oct 10

don't have a link but apparently it's legit - so set your dvrs!

Tue 10/10 - the Talk CBS
Wed 10/11 - the few lucky ones get to see them at the grammy museum
Thur 10/12 - Corden show CBS

bwboy 10-08-2017 07:54 AM

Nice to see the second leg of the tour getting some new publicity! Fingers crossed they add Carnival Begin and On With the Show!

jbrownsjr 10-08-2017 09:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bwboy (Post 1217341)
Nice to see the second leg of the tour getting some new publicity! Fingers crossed they add Carnival Begin and On With the Show!

That would mess up everything!! lol

HomerMcvie 10-08-2017 10:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jbrownsjr (Post 1217354)
That would mess up everything!! lol

They forgot to put it in the karaoke machine!

elle 10-09-2017 03:40 PM

ad shown during the Talk today - nice pic of the 2 of them:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...&theater&ifg=1

jbrownsjr 10-09-2017 07:23 PM

Wow, she looks so fantastic.

Newzchspy 10-10-2017 01:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jbrownsjr (Post 1217382)
Wow, she looks so fantastic.

She most certainly does for a 74 year old broad!!

jeets2000 10-10-2017 02:00 PM

Thought the interview went well (although no new ground was covered, not that I expected there would be), and they went with "Lay Down For Free" this time. Can't say I'm surprised it's an LB song, but I was hoping for "Red Sun" myself.

All in all, nice little promotional appearance!

Wdm6789 10-10-2017 02:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jeets2000 (Post 1217395)
Thought the interview went well (although no new ground was covered, not that I expected there would be), and they went with "Lay Down For Free" this time. Can't say I'm surprised it's an LB song, but I was hoping for "Red Sun" myself.

Any word on Fleetwood Mac tour?

elle 10-10-2017 02:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jeets2000 (Post 1217395)

How did the song sound?

My preference would have been Too Far Gone since that one always sounds great!

jeets2000 10-10-2017 02:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elle (Post 1217398)
How did the song sound?

My preference would have been Too Far Gone since that one always sounds great!

Song sounded good overall, but the backing track is unmistakeable when it kicks in during the chorus. After it starts, you can kind of will yourself to ignore it, but it's stark at that moment. I could not hear Christine, but several shots show her clearly playing along.

No mention of a Fleetwood Mac tour during the Q&A.

bwboy 10-10-2017 04:16 PM

Pretty much what Jeets said... the women of the Talk seemed enthusiastic about Lindsey and Chris being there, and no new ground covered, but still nice. The backing track was mildly annoying but seeing Chris play keyboards for real was good, and Lindsey was in fine voice. The audience gave a standing ovation when they were introduced, and they were dancing along to the song, which was nice to see.

I forgot Sharon Osbourne was one of the hosts... I was hoping she might have shared some fun stuff about Christine, since they're both British, but no such luck!

jenniferuk 10-10-2017 04:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bwboy (Post 1217402)
Pretty much what Jeets said... the women of the Talk seemed enthusiastic about Lindsey and Chris being there, and no new ground covered, but still nice. The backing track was mildly annoying but seeing Chris play keyboards for real was good, and Lindsey was in fine voice. The audience gave a standing ovation when they were introduced, and they were dancing along to the song, which was nice to see.

I forgot Sharon Osbourne was one of the hosts... I was hoping she might have shared some fun stuff about Christine, since they're both British, but no such luck!

I had similar hopes, as I recalled Chicken Shack toured /performed with Sabbath and I thought there might be a shared memory(when CM mentioned Chicken Shack).

bwboy 10-10-2017 05:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jenniferuk (Post 1217403)
I had similar hopes, as I recalled Chicken Shack toured /performed with Sabbath and I thought there might be a shared memory(when CM mentioned Chicken Shack).

That reminds me, when Christine mentioned the name of her first band (Chicken Shack), the audio was cut off. I rewound it twice, and it was definitely muted out. The Talk is live, but they have a 10 second delay, I think. I wondered if the audio tech misunderstood and thought she said Chicken Sh!t and muted it out.

Did anyone on the east coast catch that?

iamnotafraid 10-10-2017 05:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bwboy (Post 1217404)
... the audio tech misunderstood and thought she said Chicken Sh!t and muted it out.

Did anyone on the east coast catch that?

Yes I did. And I believe you are correct.