The Ledge

The Ledge (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/index.php)
-   Lindsey Buckingham (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Roll Call for all you Fanatics (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/showthread.php?t=58861)

jbrownsjr 02-14-2020 04:28 PM

Roll Call for all you Fanatics

I've met some of the greatest folks out during the BuckVie and Buck Tours. It was a "wondafull summa!!" as Christine says on the Songbird (Tusk Deluxe Live Wembly.)

I'll be in Vegas and happy to hang out with the Buckheads again!! You guys are the most fun. And some of you drink more than I do!

Where's everyone gonna see Lindsey? (Of course, don't post if you want to be incognito!)

HomerMcvie 02-14-2020 04:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jbrownsjr (Post 1256391)
I've met some of the greatest folks out during the BuckVie and Buck Tours. It was a "wondafull summa!!" as Christine says on the Songbird (Tusk Deluxe Live Wembly.)

I'll be in Vegas and happy to hang out with the Buckheads again!! You guys are the most fun. And some of you drink more than I do!

Where's everyone gonna see Lindsey? (Of course, don't post if you want to be incognito!)

I'm probably going to miss it, unless he adds dates. I have a 2 hour rule, for concerts and dating! I need Indy, Nashville, or Louisville added!

elle 02-14-2020 05:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jbrownsjr (Post 1256391)

i have a 3-day ticket to Memphis festival. had it for months now. since i was planning to take that long weekend off anyway, i am planning on St. Louis now too. :]:]

elle 02-14-2020 05:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HomerMcvie (Post 1256392)
I'm probably going to miss it, unless he adds dates. I have a 2 hour rule, for concerts and dating! I need Indy, Nashville, or Louisville added!

come join us in Memphis, what is 3 hours! :thumbsup:

jbrownsjr 02-14-2020 05:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elle (Post 1256398)
come join us in Memphis, what is 3 hours! :thumbsup:

Haha!! Homer extend your rule an hour. :)

BLY 02-14-2020 07:44 PM

I知 in for Baltimore/Washington/Philadelphia area only....fingers crossed and only if releasing the new album. I loved his last tour promoting the anthology. What a set list!

elle 02-14-2020 09:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BLY (Post 1256407)
I知 in for Baltimore/Washington/Philadelphia area only....fingers crossed and only if releasing the new album. I loved his last tour promoting the anthology. What a set list!

yeah we were spoiled in the fall of 2018 and got tons of shows within just a few hrs drive from our area. :thumbsup: he said at the beginning of 2019 that the spring leg of solo anthology tour will not go back to the east coast since they covered it so thoroughly in 2018.

so yeah, i suspect he will come back here when the new album drops - maybe fall? :]

Macfan4life 02-15-2020 06:04 AM

I am sure the tour will be extended into summer. I am holding off booking my yearly summer Pittsburgh trip until I see more dates.
Also hope to see some Florida dates.

aleuzzi 02-15-2020 01:01 PM

If he comes back to Western NY or Pittsburgh I値l definitely see him again..

David 02-15-2020 01:03 PM

Maybe if a show is planned at a nice little club or a winery somewhere in my region, I might check it out. Curiosity might drive me this year.

lovethemac1 02-15-2020 05:12 PM

We went to LA to see him in October 2018. So I知 waiting to see if he has any dates in Canada. If not, then I値l have to figure out a US city.

elle 02-15-2020 08:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Macfan4life (Post 1256422)
I am sure the tour will be extended into summer. I am holding off booking my yearly summer Pittsburgh trip until I see more dates.
Also hope to see some Florida dates.

Quote:

Originally Posted by aleuzzi (Post 1256425)
If he comes back to Western NY or Pittsburgh I’ll definitely see him again..

it's just a complete hunch, but i don't think he's looking into touring solo anthology much into the summer. and i trust it when he said this leg will not come back east, so probably not even western PA or NY. but who knows. this short spring tour will also serve to show that he's back and voice is ok to perform.

i really think he's looking into releasing new album he's had in the can for few years now and tour that in the fall. so i think we'll probably have to wait for the fall to get new east coast dates.

elle 02-15-2020 08:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by David (Post 1256426)
Maybe if a show is planned at a nice little club or a winery somewhere in my region, I might check it out. Curiosity might drive me this year.

Quote:

Originally Posted by lovethemac1 (Post 1256436)
We went to LA to see him in October 2018. So I知 waiting to see if he has any dates in Canada. If not, then I値l have to figure out a US city.

other than Portland, he completely skipped Pacific Northwest in 2018. so i'm still expecting that dates there (which would include Vancouver) might pop up for the second part of may. Vancouver in late spring would be a perfect time to visit!

stevierocks87 02-17-2020 09:43 AM

I'll be in San Diego!

luminol 02-17-2020 05:44 PM

I'll be at the Atlanta show.

If anyone needs 2 tickets (or knows of someone who does), hit me up because I have some extra premiums I need to sell.

I may also make the drive to Huntsville but it's 3+ hours which used to be nothing in my youth but now seems waaaaay too long for me on a Thursday.