The Ledge

The Ledge (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/index.php)
-   Rumours (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   French and Saunders do Fleetwood Mac (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/showthread.php?t=55624)

foxyluva 09-07-2005 03:16 AM

French & Saunders Skit

Hey guys,

Does anyone have that skit that they did on French & Saunders doing "Dreams" for viewing or download?? :cool:

Mari 09-07-2005 08:44 AM

I had it on video.. it was brilliant, but now it's gone! *weeps* So an online clip would be very welcome

strandinthewind 09-07-2005 08:58 AM

I remember seeing that - sooooooo f'ing funny :laugh: I would love if someone had a video of it.

:cool:

David 09-07-2005 09:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by foxyluva
Hey guys,

Does anyone have that skit that they did on French & Saunders doing "Dreams" for viewing or download?? :cool:

I never saw them do "Dreams," but I have a skit they did with a song that's essentially a paraphrase of the style of "Dreams" & "Rhiannon" & some others. The refrain in the chorus seems to be "Dream woman/It's just another blah blah blah. . ."

mylittledemon 09-07-2005 01:40 PM

I still like the "burrito" version of Dreams that Lucy Lawless did on Saturday Night Live back in '97. Classic stuff.

Dark Angel 09-07-2005 02:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by foxyluva
Hey guys,

I just found out last week that I actually have this on video. I think the 'song' is actually 'Dream Woman'. I was lmao and wondering why the two females looked so familiar. Duh! :lol:
I could probably make an mpeg or something of it, but I'd need someone to host it. :shrug:

danax6 09-07-2005 08:27 PM

Oy, I am dying to see this. I love me some French&Saunders. :nod:

shackin'up 09-08-2005 05:48 AM

Is that the one where "john" falls asleep playing bass?

PRICELESS!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

EnchantedSLN 09-10-2005 04:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dark Angel

I could probably make an mpeg or something of it, but I'd need someone to host it. :shrug:

I can put it up, Lisa.

Dark Angel 09-10-2005 07:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EnchantedSLN
I can put it up, Lisa.

Cool! Let me dig out the tape and try to transfer the clip to Windows Media or a very small mpeg, and I'll let you know when it's done so I know where to send it.
Thanks Tiff! :)

Dark Angel 09-11-2005 09:59 PM

It's up!

Well, it's definitely not the best of quality...actually, the quality sucks, but here the clip I have.
Many thanks to Tiff for hosting this for me.
:)

'Dream Woman' - French & Saunders

tuigirl 09-12-2005 12:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dark Angel
Well, it's definitely not the best of quality...actually, the quality sucks, but here the clip I have.
Many thanks to Tiff for hosting this for me.
:)

'Dream Woman' - French & Saunders

Heheheeeeheheheheeeee...isn't that funny! :lol: I hope if Stevie has seen it , she thinks the same.The only faux pas, was putting John in the wrong position, next to Lindsey, I thought for a moment , they'd gained an extra guitarist....

Mari 09-12-2005 02:27 AM

:lol: :lol: :lol:
(Isn't that a nice way to start my Monday!) Thanks a lot to both of you!!

Serendipity 09-12-2005 02:26 PM

Aw thanks for this, I've been looking for it online for ages. :D

You've made my day!

~Nicki

seeker007nmss 09-12-2005 04:14 PM

:p :laugh: Nice lyrics.