The Ledge

The Ledge (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/index.php)
-   Post-Rumours (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Live Tracks (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/showthread.php?t=40916)

David 07-10-2009 10:22 PM

Live Tracks

Dreamin' the Dream from the 1995 tour, taken from the Missing Links 3-CD boot (the first collection from Frank Harding's stash) in 1999 -- If anyone can identify the venue, post.
www.sendspace.com/file/cv7i4d

Stop Messin' Round also from Missing Links
Soundboard that was incorrectly labeled as being from the 1988 Europe tour, but it's from 1990, possibly Salt Lake City. The Salt Lake City show from November 1987 didn't include this number in the set. If anyone can identify the venue with CERTAINTY, let us know.
www.sendspace.com/file/5oqn2c

OldTimer 07-11-2009 10:03 AM

Thanks so much, David. I'll bow out of the name-that-venue game since my attention was elsewhere during those years, but I sure appreciate you sharing.

What a beautiful voice Bekka has! Maybe I should buy Time after all.

Rick did Stop Messin' Around nearly the same then as he does now, 20 years later. :) Don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing, but he always seems to have fun with it. I assume that's Christine banging away on the piano? :cool:

Thanks again.

sjpdg 07-12-2009 12:00 AM

Thank you for posting these David.

Much appreciated.

Cheers!

chriskisn 07-12-2009 06:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OldTimer (Post 830374)
What a beautiful voice Bekka has! Maybe I should buy Time after all.

You defintely should. Miss Bramlett is amazing in pretty much everything she sings...

sjpdg 07-17-2009 03:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chriskisn (Post 830469)
You defintely should. Miss Bramlett is amazing in pretty much everything she sings...

Now see!! We do agree on something!! :laugh::laugh:

I think Bekka Bramlett is fantastic. I really liked her work on "The Zoo". I think she did a fantastic job. Her work on "Time" was pretty good too. Not fantastic, but definitely not horrible. I personally am a fan of her song "Winds of Change" and the duet with Billy on "Got It In For You". I know others don't care for her work with FM, but I liked it. Definitely not in the range of Stevie, but you can't say she's horrible. That's just not true.

chriskisn 07-21-2009 08:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sjpdg (Post 831209)
Now see!! We do agree on something!! :laugh::laugh:

I think Bekka Bramlett is fantastic. I really liked her work on "The Zoo". I think she did a fantastic job. Her work on "Time" was pretty good too. Not fantastic, but definitely not horrible. I personally am a fan of her song "Winds of Change" and the duet with Billy on "Got It In For You". I know others don't care for her work with FM, but I liked it. Definitely not in the range of Stevie, but you can't say she's horrible. That's just not true.

Wow, I almost missed a post where we agree on something! Her album with Billy was a good one too, plus that solo one that she sold at shows. Plus there are various duets she has done around the place (Joe Cocker, Vince Gill, Dwight Yoakam, etc) that are almost all brilliant.

sjpdg 07-22-2009 12:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chriskisn (Post 832005)
Wow, I almost missed a post where we agree on something! Her album with Billy was a good one too, plus that solo one that she sold at shows. Plus there are various duets she has done around the place (Joe Cocker, Vince Gill, Dwight Yoakam, etc) that are almost all brilliant.

Oh come now! We agree on more than just this!:D

We agree that FM is an awesome band in its various incarnations. We agree that John and Mick make up one of the greatest rhythm sections in history. We agree that Bob Welch and Christine McVie did great work on "Penguin". And . . . . we both agree that I should give Dave Walker more of a chance!!!!!:laugh:

So, you see, Bekka Bramlett being a smokin' hot looking, great singer isn't the only thing we agree on!!:lol: