The Ledge

The Ledge (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/index.php)
-   Rumours (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Showography (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/showthread.php?t=56953)

jkmaletic 03-15-2017 03:38 PM

Showography

Hey guys.
Thought it would be fun to post a list of all the shows we've been to. A "Showography"! :woohoo:
Here are all of the Fleetwood Mac shows I've been to, along with where my seats were:

Fleetwood Mac

7/5/03 SYW Tour, MGM Grand, Vegas (lower loge) *met Lindsey by chance the day of the show.

7/16/03 SYW Tour, Anaheim CA Honda Center (row 19)

7/17/03 SYW Tour, Anaheim CA Honda Center (row 16)

7/19/03 SYW Tour, San Diego Sports Arena (loge)

10/15/03 SYW Tour Bakersfield, CA (row 2)

6/20/04 SYW Tour, Irvine CA (row 2)

6/22/04 SYW Tour, Chula Vista, CA (row 3)

5/31/09, Unleashed Tour, San Diego Sports Arena (row 4)

5/28/13, Anaheim, Honda Center (row 7)

7/5/13, Viejas Arena, SDSU (Mick’s VIP tickets – row 4, day I proposed.)

12/2/14, On With the Show Tour, Viejas Arena, SDSU (loge, but then upgraded to front row.)

4/15/15, On With the Show Tour, The Forum, LA (front row)

12 total. :) What's your Showography?

Jamie

Erin 03-15-2017 08:20 PM

I'll play!

June 26, 2003 SYW, Allstate Arena, Rosemont, IL - 22nd row
June 27, 2003 SYW, Allstate Arena, Rosemont, IL - 2nd row(much better!)

March 6, 2009 UNL, Allstate Arena, Rosemont, IL - 1st row
June 8, 2009 UNL, Bradley Center, Milwaulkee, WI - Technically 2nd row but I went to the stage.

And then things got crazy...

April 4, 2013 Nationwide Arena, Columbus, OH - Technically 2nd row but I went to the stage.
April 13, 2013 United Center, Chicago, IL - 1st row
June 14, 2013 Allstate Arena, Rosemont, IL - Technically 5th row but I went to the stage.
September 25, 2013 O2 London, UK - 1st row (Christine makes her first appearance, still one of the best moments I've ever experienced)
September 27, 2013 O2 London, UK - Technically 4th row but I went to the stage. (Christine again!)
December 30, 2013 MGM Grand, Las Vegas, NV - Technically 3rd row but I went to the stage.

September 30, 2014 OWTS, Target Center, Minneapolis, MN - Technically 2nd row but I went to the stage. (Christine's first full show!)
October 2, 2014 OWTS, United Center, Chicago, IL - 5th row
October 3, 2014 OWTS, United Center, Chicago, IL - 1st row
November 22, 2014 OWTS, Moda Center, Portland, OR - 2nd row
February 14, 2015 OWTS, Allstate Arena, Rosemont, IL - Technically 2nd row but I went to the stage.
March 21, 2015 OWTS, American Airlines Arena, Miami, FL - 1st row
May 28, 2015 OWTS, O2 London, UK - 1st row

jkmaletic 03-15-2017 09:18 PM

Wow!! You traveled a lot more than us. We mostly stick to SoCal and occasionally branch out to Vegas. We won tickets to the taping in Boston, but couldn't make the travel arrangements happen.

dreamsunwind 03-15-2017 09:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jkmaletic (Post 1203496)
Hey guys.
Thought it would be fun to post a list of all the shows we've been to. A "Showography"! :woohoo:
Here are all of the Fleetwood Mac shows I've been to, along with where my seats were:

Fleetwood Mac

7/5/03 SYW Tour, MGM Grand, Vegas (lower loge) *met Lindsey by chance the day of the show.

7/16/03 SYW Tour, Anaheim CA Honda Center (row 19)

7/17/03 SYW Tour, Anaheim CA Honda Center (row 16)

7/19/03 SYW Tour, San Diego Sports Arena (loge)

10/15/03 SYW Tour Bakersfield, CA (row 2)

6/20/04 SYW Tour, Irvine CA (row 2)

6/22/04 SYW Tour, Chula Vista, CA (row 3)

5/31/09, Unleashed Tour, San Diego Sports Arena (row 4)

5/28/13, Anaheim, Honda Center (row 7)

7/5/13, Viejas Arena, SDSU (Mick’s VIP tickets – row 4, day I proposed.)

12/2/14, On With the Show Tour, Viejas Arena, SDSU (loge, but then upgraded to front row.)

4/15/15, On With the Show Tour, The Forum, LA (front row)

12 total. :) What's your Showography?

Jamie

Proposed? As in marriage? If so how awesome, congratulations! :woohoo::woohoo:

Was SYW Lindsey as attractive in person as he was in video/pictures?

jkmaletic 03-15-2017 10:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dreamsunwind (Post 1203521)
Proposed? As in marriage? If so how awesome, congratulations! :woohoo::woohoo:

Was SYW Lindsey as attractive in person as he was in video/pictures?

Yes, I proposed to my wife, Kim, on stage right in front of Mick. It was a total surprise to both of them. Mick was super gracious. His people even took extra photos of it for me. :angel:

Lindsey was very handsome (even though he was in a tshirt, sweatpants and socks.) I remember his eyes being a really pretty blue. He was totally cool too.

Jamie

dreamsunwind 03-15-2017 10:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jkmaletic (Post 1203529)
Yes, I proposed to my wife, Kim, on stage right in front of Mick. It was a total surprise to both of them. Mick was super gracious. His people even took extra photos of it for me. :angel:

Lindsey was very handsome (even though he was in a tshirt, sweatpants and socks.) I remember his eyes being a really pretty blue. He was totally cool too.

Jamie

Aw that's so sweet, Mick probably was very touched.

HomerMcvie 03-15-2017 11:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dreamsunwind (Post 1203530)
Aw that's so sweet, Mick probably was very touched.

Mick has always been a little bit "touched".

AlexD 03-15-2017 11:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HomerMcvie (Post 1203533)
Mick has always been a little bit "touched".

I wish I was

SteveMacD 03-16-2017 12:07 AM

Quote:

That's cool, although I'm not sure I could propose in front of someone in the band who made the most legendary break-up album of all time.

elle 03-16-2017 12:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jkmaletic (Post 1203518)
Wow!! You traveled a lot more than us. We mostly stick to SoCal and occasionally branch out to Vegas. We won tickets to the taping in Boston, but couldn't make the travel arrangements happen.

i went to just the last 2 Mac tours -

2013 tour - lots of travelling around -
4/4 - Nationwide Arena, Columbus, OH - front row center
4/6 - Wells Fargo, Philadelphia - 2nd row, went to the stage
4/9 – Washington, DC – Verizon Center - 3rd row, went to the stage
6/15 – Cleveland, OH – Quicken Loans Arena - 2nd row
6/22 – Wantagh, NY – Nikon at Jones Beach Theatre - 3rd row (or 5th? can't remember), went to the stage
10/3 - Glasgow (Lindsey's bday) - went to the stage
10/6 - Cologne - front row
10/7 - Amsterdam - sidestage
12/30 - MGM Grand, Las Vegas, NV - Technically 4th row, went to the stage

OWTS 2014/2015 tour - stayed in my area -
Oct 7 New York City, NY Madison Square Garden - front row
Oct 9 New York City, NY Today Show Plaza
Oct 11 Newark, NJ Prudential Center - front row
Oct 31 Washington, DC Verizon Center - front row
Jan 30 Washington, DC Verizon Center - sidestage
Feb 8 Newark, NJ Prudential Center - front row
Mar 15 Charlottesville, VA John Paul Jones Arena - sidestage

olive 03-16-2017 06:30 AM

it started here , and there are many many others to many to remember all the dates and cities both band and solo show of all 3

http://www.rirocks.net/images/1977%2...vicCtr%20c.jpg

Aussie W/Heart 03-16-2017 07:55 AM

Rumours tour 77 Melbourne Australia
Rockarena outdoor concert
Front row on Lindsey's side
Cost: i think around $8.00, only had 5 bucks on me so we managed to sneak in just as the Hells Angels arrived.. Free :thumbsup:

Unleashed Tour 09 Brisbane Australia
Cost: $360
Technically 4th row, 3rd song in leaning on stage just left from Stevie's mic. I gave her a bunch of flowers, sorry long story!! They were passed through the crowd from somewhere way back, by the time they reached me at the stage they looked like they'd been run over by a bus:eek: I was kinda embarrassed to even give them to her, but thought what the heck. Finally at the very end she came over, collected them and said thank you.. The funny thing, when she stood up all the people in the floor seats all started cheering, whistling etc so she realized they had traveled from back there.. she raised them above her head..

2013 show canceled due to J Mc's illness, had 4th row ticket (middle section)

On With The Show 2015? Brisbane 1st and 2nd show.
Crappy seats, end row 7 and 21 needed binoculars :mad: never again
Cost: $360 (ripped off with section 21 Rumours package ticket) :mad:

jbrownsjr 03-16-2017 08:27 AM

Quote:

Jamie

That's amazing!

dreamsunwind 03-16-2017 04:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aussie W/Heart (Post 1203546)
Rumours tour 77 Melbourne Australia
Rockarena outdoor concert
Front row on Lindsey's side
Cost: i think around $8.00, only had 5 bucks on me so we managed to sneak in just as the Hells Angels arrived.. Free :thumbsup:

Omg can you please tell what it was like to see them at this time? I can't even imagine. I wish I had a time machine :(

Aussie W/Heart 03-16-2017 09:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dreamsunwind (Post 1203613)
Omg can you please tell what it was like to see them at this time? I can't even imagine. I wish I had a time machine :(

It was unreal, 16 yrs old and a big fan in 77.. no drivers license so we walked for miles and miles, taking us more than a half a day to get there & during summertime HOT!!.. But well worth it:thumbsup: All i remember at the end of their concert, was that i hoped and prayed that this amazing band will stay together for ever, not break up like some of the other bands at the time..

It was their first time playing in Australia, the crowd responded from the get go, the atmosphere was incredible!! After the first song, Stevie lent forward over the stage and said something along the lines of, there's a nice smell in the air :) due to all the joints being passed around close to the stage, i didn't resist my first toke or 2...

Lindsey rocked the guitar, broke a couple of strings during GYOW but continued on till the end.. Stevie spinning around dancing in the back ground,
like a woman possessed, during Rhiannon or GDW..

i remember feeling a bit annoyed when she kept on disappearing off stage, and wondered why!!

I've told this story before, being young and curious i ventured back stage near the end of Santana's set, i walked through a little gate and poked my head inside a pretty big marque tent, my intentions were to go over and say hello to Stevie and Christine.. I scanned the tent and noticed them in a quiet corner talking and laughing with glass of wine in hand, Lindsey half sitting on a table in front of them beer in hand looking not so happy at the 2 girls... I chickened out, feeling very out of place as there were a few other band members who played earlier on in the day, the big table in the middle was full of food and booze the air inside was full of pot smoke.. I left feeling happy to say the least, then ventured back to join my friends at the front of the stage, they asked where have you been? lol, not long afterwards they hit the stage!!! :blob1::thumbsup: :) Sorry for rambling..