The Ledge

The Ledge (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/index.php)
-   Lindsey Buckingham (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Seeds We Sow Question from a Canadian Fan (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/showthread.php?t=52986)

James Kirk 12-04-2013 08:39 PM

Seeds We Sow Question from a Canadian Fan

Good Evening All,

Quick question for you, do any of you know of a way that I can legally download the bonus Amazon Tracks from Seeds We Sow from here in Canada?

They seem only to be available to US customers.

I want to stress that I am not asking for an illegal download, I am looking for a way to acquire these 2 tracks by buying them.

Thank you for your help in advance.

Have a great night!

(Junior Legdie, that's a laugh, back in the late 90's I practically lived here :))

elle 12-04-2013 09:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by James Kirk (Post 1113110)
Good Evening All,

Quick question for you, do any of you know of a way that I can legally download the bonus Amazon Tracks from Seeds We Sow from here in Canada?

They seem only to be available to US customers.

I want to stress that I am not asking for an illegal download, I am looking for a way to acquire these 2 tracks by buying them.

Thank you for your help in advance.

Have a great night!

(Junior Legdie, that's a laugh, back in the late 90's I practically lived here :))

nope, stupidly from LB's team, no way to legally download them outside the US.

James Kirk 12-04-2013 09:25 PM

Rats! :)
Thanks Anyway elle
take care

Madness Fades 12-05-2013 04:59 PM

If you can't get it legally then you may just get it some other way and pay for it when it becomes available to you.

James Kirk 12-05-2013 05:00 PM

Thank you to all who helped me in my quest for these tracks. I truly appreciate it.
Take care

chriskisn 12-06-2013 07:54 AM

The best way was to do what I did and get a US person on here to pay and download them for you and then send them the money via paypal.

TrueFaith77 12-06-2013 08:44 AM

I knowpeople who have set up itunes and amazon accounts in other countries, but I totally don't understand how it works. (you pay with gift certificates actually purchased in those countries)

James Kirk 12-06-2013 11:10 PM

Hi Everyone, I appreciate all your help and advice, fortunately some early Christmas Elves have helped me acquire my tracks. :)

You know, it is very nice coming back here after all these years, at least 15 years, Fleetwood Mac fans are the best, oh, yes, we may bitch and moan about the band but they are always ready to help out a fellow fan.

Cheers and my best wishes!

Thanks to Everyone!

Take care
Christian

chriskisn 12-07-2013 08:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TrueFaith77 (Post 1113298)
I knowpeople who have set up itunes and amazon accounts in other countries, but I totally don't understand how it works. (you pay with gift certificates actually purchased in those countries)

iTunes accounts are pretty easy to do (I have a US one myself which I set up to get Billy Burnette's album when it first came out) but Amazon ones are much harder to work out and I haven't been able to do that yet.

silversprings99 12-18-2013 08:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chriskisn (Post 1113368)
iTunes accounts are pretty easy to do (I have a US one myself which I set up to get Billy Burnette's album when it first came out) but Amazon ones are much harder to work out and I haven't been able to do that yet.

How did you do that? I tried to set up an American iTunes account, but when I enter my creditcard details I have to fill in an American address and I live in the Netherlands! So how do people from outside the US create an American iTunes account to buy in the US iTunes store?