The Ledge

The Ledge (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/index.php)
-   Rumours (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Who’s going to “On with the Faux?” (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/showthread.php?t=57774)

secondhandchain 04-11-2018 03:52 PM

Who’s going to “On with the Faux?”

A yes
B no
C not sure

louielouie2000 04-11-2018 09:50 PM

My initial reaction was to boycott this charade... however, an intriguing set list and reasonable ticket prices could sway me.

TrueFaith77 04-11-2018 10:23 PM

I said yes but should have cited not sure. It depends on ticket price. I am strongly team Lindsey but I’ve signed on for the soap opera and this is a new installment.

That said I will see as many Linsey shows as I can get front row tix.

rhiannondontgo 04-12-2018 12:00 AM

I’ll be at every show in the tri-state area like I’ve done for all the other recent tours. I’ll definitely miss LB. Interacting with him every night was the highlight of OWTS for me. But with that being said, i’m only in my 20’s so I definitely recognize how incredibly lucky I am just to have the opportunity to go see my favorite band in concert all the time when I was born so long after their prime. So many performers from that era are retired, sick, or dead and their young fans will never have the chance to see their heroes. It’s a blessing that my band is still here at all and i’d never allow myself to become so spoiled and jaded that I’d pass up on seeing any one of them as many times as I can. They won’t be here forever so i’ll keep seeing them, in any incarnation, whenever possible.

KenshiMaster16 04-12-2018 12:18 AM

Nah, I'm calling it a day on this band, for now. I'll appreciate the music, the times I've seen them live and all the joy they've given me and will keep giving me through the music and the memories but as far as the future (if there even is one) with this new incarnation? Yeah, pass. It's either the five fireflies or nothing for me I'm afraid. To quote Landslide, "I'm getting older too" and old enough to know I'm tired of the 'we're so dysfunctional' shtick. As far as I'm concerned, "On With the Show Tour" was the Farewell Tour.

SteveMacD 04-12-2018 12:25 AM

John McVie, Christine McVie, Mike Campbell, and Neil Finn would be worth it, regardless of what the band is called.

button-lip 04-12-2018 08:58 AM

It's not worth doing a trip to the US just for a bunch of traitors. :mad:

I'll be there for Lindsey's tour though. :woohoo:

HomerMcvie 04-12-2018 09:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by button-lip (Post 1222793)
It's not worth doing a trip to the US just for a bunch of traitors. :mad:

I'll be there for Lindsey's tour though. :woohoo:

Did I ever tell you that you're one of my very favorite Ledgies?:xoxo:

button-lip 04-12-2018 10:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HomerMcvie (Post 1222799)
Did I ever tell you that you're one of my very favorite Ledgies?:xoxo:

And you're mine too! :xoxo::xoxo: Awww, look at us! :D:D

Sure, count me in. I'll be there for Lindsey. He's awesome with fans. He has a good heart and he deserves so much better than this bunch of traitors.

I hope his heart heals and he goes back on stage for all of us. ;)

HomerMcvie 04-12-2018 10:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by button-lip (Post 1222802)
And you're mine too! :xoxo::xoxo: Awww, look at us! :D:D

Sure, count me in. I'll be there for Lindsey. He's awesome with fans. He has a good heart and he deserves so much better than this bunch of traitors.

I hope his heart heals and he goes back on stage for all of us. ;)

While I've always been more of a FM/Christine fan, Lindsey is the ONLY one who will be getting any money and support from me, from here on out.

A bunch of traitors, indeed. F*ck em.

Buster 04-12-2018 11:13 AM

HELL NO.

I don’t reward shameful behavior.

Neal 04-12-2018 11:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by louielouie2000 (Post 1222729)
My initial reaction was to boycott this charade... however, an intriguing set list and reasonable ticket prices could sway me.

Ditto; It's going to come down to $$$ for me.

Mick & Stevie should understand. ;)

secondhandchain 04-12-2018 12:04 PM

Why is anyone even considering rewarding this childish cash grabbing behavior????

iamnotafraid 04-12-2018 12:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by secondhandchain (Post 1222823)
Why is anyone even considering rewarding this childish cash grabbing behavior????

Because they're so old that people think
they're going to croak.

I'm not going to anymore of their shows.
But that I'd decided long ago.

If I were to go it would be to see Lindsey
solo. They won't be able to replace his
talent or energy.

button-lip 04-12-2018 12:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by secondhandchain (Post 1222823)

Because Stevie didn't do it!!!!! :laugh::laugh::laugh:

She's powerful but not powerful enough to fire Lindsey. :laugh::laugh::laugh: