The Ledge

The Ledge (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/index.php)
-   Christine McVie (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Give the '84 Album a Name (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/showthread.php?t=17371)

ontheEdgeof17 12-22-2004 03:24 PM

Give the '84 Album a Name

It's fun to name albums that are self-titled. What would have fit Chris' 80s album?

Keeping Secrets and The Challenge are both good titles.

macfan 57 12-22-2004 04:49 PM

Yeah, there are quite a few songs on that album that would have made a good album title. How about "One In A Million"? I also like "Keeping Secrets" as well. By the way, I love the picture on the album cover & I also like that the album is self-titled.

Johnny Stew 12-22-2004 05:06 PM

'Love Will Show Us How'... the whole album is about love: love lost, love found, blithesome love, hard-won love, love fulfilled and love unrequited.

NicksIllume 12-22-2004 06:05 PM

Keeping Secrets would have been a good title for it or I'm the One.

David 12-22-2004 07:22 PM

I would call it "The Shadow of My Shadow" as a reference to the pale shadow of Fleetwood Mac . . . always behind her, always behind her.

dougl 12-22-2004 08:09 PM

I like Sooner or Later, kind of works with In The Meantime, no?

amber 12-22-2004 09:15 PM

How bout..."Did Anyone Buy This?" :laugh:
Just kidding - I've never heard it - I'm sure it's wonderful... :D

ontheEdgeof17 12-23-2004 12:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by amber
How bout..."Did Anyone Buy This?" :laugh:
Just kidding - I've never heard it - I'm sure it's wonderful... :D

HARSH...but kinda true. :p

She just doesn't have it to be a solo artist. It's hard for me to listen to her solo work all the way through w/o getting bored. I hate that, too. She's awesome in the context of a band, but her solo work just doesn't do it for me....just a few songs here and there. :cool:

amber 12-23-2004 12:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ontheEdgeof17
HARSH...but kinda true. :p

She just doesn't have it to be a solo artist. It's hard for me to listen to her solo work all the way through w/o getting bored. I hate that, too. She's awesome in the context of a band, but her solo work just doesn't do it for me....just a few songs here and there. :cool:

:distress: you don't have to tell me. I love Chris more than anyone, but.... :shrug: I'm right now gonna vote her "most want to stay at my house"
she just seems so cool, ya know?

ontheEdgeof17 12-23-2004 12:41 AM

Quote:

:distress: you don't have to tell me. I love Chris more than anyone, but.... :shrug: I'm right now gonna vote her "most want to stay at my house"
she just seems so cool, ya know?

I know! She would be a great sister! I just can't listen to her songs back to back. I need SnL in the mix. Sorry Chris, but you can still come over and jam.

amber 12-23-2004 12:42 AM

Quote:

I know! She would be a great sister! I just can't listen to her songs back to back. I need SnL in the mix. Sorry Chris, but you can still come over and jam.

:nod: :nod: yes. by the way, Stewleone is waiting to flirt with you, see the whole "For Capricorn Ledgies" thread. :laugh:

ontheEdgeof17 12-23-2004 12:45 AM

Quote:

:nod: :nod: yes. by the way, Stewleone is waiting to flirt with you, see the whole "For Capricorn Ledgies" thread. :laugh:

So, I have read. :lol: Should I stay here or head over there? hehe

amber 12-23-2004 12:48 AM

Quote:

So, I have read. :lol: Should I stay here or head over there? hehe

go over there. that way the more Christine Minded won't have to put up with the yummy gay salaciousness... :laugh:

ontheEdgeof17 12-23-2004 12:51 AM

Quote:

go over there. that way the more Christine Minded won't have to put up with the yummy gay salaciousness... :laugh:

Agreed.

We need one forum to stay virginized. :xoxo:

amber 12-23-2004 12:52 AM

Quote:

Agreed.

We need one forum to stay virginized. :xoxo:

:nod:
specially Christine's. :nod: