The Ledge

The Ledge (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Sharpton Calling for Boycott of KFC! WTF?!? (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/showthread.php?t=17961)

BTFLCHLD 02-04-2005 11:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by amber
Geez - I ate both Cheetos and Gatorade today. shoot, what will I do about my chips now? :laugh:

:lol: hey hows that resolution diet coming along? :lol:

GateandGarden 02-04-2005 11:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DrummerDeanna
Sunchips are the product from that list that I eat from time to time...

Yeah, I like to have some Harvest Cheddar Sun Chips from time to time. Mmmmmmmmmmm. :nod:

dissention 02-04-2005 11:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by amber
:laugh: :laugh:
i was having some issues with that list as well. Mainly the chips, but i had gatorade and diet pepsi today :distress: I don't usually, but i still like them occasionally.

There's always an alternative for that kind of ****. :wavey:

GateandGarden 02-04-2005 11:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Miss Vicky
If for some odd reason I get a craving for chips, I buy Pringles.

I used to love, love, love Cheez-Ums. But has anyone noticed that they really don't taste the same at all now? They made them "cheeiser" within the past year or so, and now they taste especially fake to me. Or did I just get over the obsession? :shocked: :laugh:

GateandGarden 02-04-2005 11:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dissention

Oh, of course. I love bottled water and apples (Gala, Granny Smith, or Pink Ladies) for snacks too, but I don't see myself ever swearing off the junk food entirely.

dissention 02-04-2005 11:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GateandGarden
Oh, of course. I love bottled water and apples (Gala, Granny Smith, or Pink Ladies) for snacks too, but I don't see myself ever swearing off the junk food entirely.

No, I didn't mean swear off junk food, I meant swear off Pepsi products by substituting them with products from a company that doesn't abuse animals so viciously. :laugh: Otherwise you might as well just eat at KFC and Taco Bell.

GateandGarden 02-04-2005 11:16 PM

Quote:

No, I didn't mean swear off junk food, I meant swear off Pepsi products by substituting them with products from a company that doesn't abuse animals so viciously. :laugh: Otherwise you might as well just eat at KFC and Taco Bell.

Oh, well I see what you mean. But the white cheddar Cheetos are associated with it, right? Those things are just so damn good. :] :laugh: :sorry:

dissention 02-04-2005 11:18 PM

Quote:

Oh, well I see what you mean. But the white cheddar Cheetos are associated with it, right? Those things are just so damn good. :] :laugh: :sorry:

I think it's safe to assume that they are associated with Pepsi Co. And I think it's safe to assume that Joan Crawford is rolling over in her grave. ;)

That **** doesn't grace my lips to begin with, so it's not hard for me to give any of it up. :laugh:

amber 02-05-2005 12:41 AM

Quote:

really? Is there really alternatives? You're kidding! That must be that stuff I eat the other 98% of the time! *light comes on*
;) :laugh: :wavey:

GypsySorcerer 02-05-2005 12:46 AM

Quote:

I think it's safe to assume that they are associated with Pepsi Co. And I think it's safe to assume that Joan Crawford is rolling over in her grave. ;)

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

"Don't f*ck with me, fellas."

dissention 02-05-2005 09:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GypsySorcerer

"This ain't my FIRST time at the rodeo."

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

DrummerDeanna 02-05-2005 05:39 PM

Quote:

Yeah, I like to have some Harvest Cheddar Sun Chips from time to time. Mmmmmmmmmmm. :nod:

Yep - I LOVE the harvest cheddar...the only time I eat them though is if I'm at Subway (which serves Pepsi :mad: ) or at some other Deli - I like SunChips with my sandwiches :D

skcin 02-07-2005 03:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GypsySorcerer

Quote:

"This ain't my FIRST time at the rodeo."

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

:laugh: :lol: :laugh:

:thumbsup: