The Ledge

The Ledge (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/index.php)
-   Christine McVie (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Crush (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/showthread.php?t=18924)

NicksIllume 04-16-2005 02:54 PM

Crush

Several weeks ago, I was in the art studio talking to Dr. Evans. He teaches Biology. Somehow, we started talking about Fleetwood Mac. He informed me that he had a crush on Christine for years. My friend said, "Christine as in keyboards, Songbird...Christine McVie?" He said, "Yes! I love her. She's beautiful." I was in shock. He was the first real live McVie crusher I'd met. I said, "You sure you don't have her mixed up with Stevie?" "No, never cared much for Stevie. Christine's much hotter." Dr. Evans scored many, many points with me. I had to share while I had the time. :)

SteveMacD 04-16-2005 03:27 PM

Actually, I know a lot of guys who feel the same way.

macfan 57 04-16-2005 03:44 PM

Dr. Evans has wonderful taste. :thumbsup: I also personally know several men who have had crushes on Christine through the years.

GateandGarden 04-16-2005 04:53 PM

How cool! I've never met anyone who had a crush on Christine. She is most definitely worthy, though! :nod::nod:

HomerMcvie 04-16-2005 06:23 PM

Not trying to get any Chiffon feathers ruffled, but Christine is a real woman. Strong, beautiful, extremely talented, funny, sexy. Everything a man could hope for. (I forgot rich, too!)
Stevie, to me, just seems so.......weird. Too much a fairy princess. If that's your cup of tea, fine. Me, I'll take "REAL", anyday.

ThePenguin 04-16-2005 08:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HomerMcvie
Not trying to get any Chiffon feathers ruffled, but Christine is a real woman. Strong, beautiful, extremely talented, funny, sexy. Everything a man could hope for. (I forgot rich, too!)
Stevie, to me, just seems so.......weird. Too much a fairy princess. If that's your cup of tea, fine. Me, I'll take "REAL", anyday.

I agree w/ all of the above.

Heck, I'm straight, but I've had a crush on Chris forever! :D She just seems like a really beautiful person.

-Lis

strandinthewind 04-16-2005 09:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThePenguin
I agree w/ all of the above.

Heck, I'm straight, but I've had a crush on Chris forever! :D She just seems like a really beautiful person.

-Lis

I would LOVE to go out drinking with CM. I have a feeling we would be great pub friends :eek:

As for looks, CM is a pretty woman with a distinctive look and she still looks damn good. I love her.

GateandGarden 04-16-2005 09:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HomerMcvie

You don't have to diss Stevie to appreciate Christine. :p

I think they're both incredibly sexy in different ways. I don't like to pit them against each other because it's not fair. We could spend all night talking about things that each has that the other doesn't. They both amaze me. The end. :D

GypsySorcerer 04-16-2005 10:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GateandGarden
You don't have to diss Stevie to appreciate Christine. :p

I think they're both incredibly sexy in different ways. I don't like to pit them against each other because it's not fair. We could spend all night talking about things that each has that the other doesn't. They both amaze me. The end. :D

Ditto. :D I think they're both beautiful.

SteveMacD 04-16-2005 10:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by strandinthewind
I would LOVE to go out drinking with CM. I have a feeling we would be great pub friends :eek:

That's funny. I was actually going to say that Christine would make a great drinking buddy, too.

Christine really has that "girl next door" quality about her. Most of us guys have known a girl like Christine: the girl who's one of the guys, but is also a beautiful woman. Still, the beauty isn't necessarily the first thing one notices right away. It's like an added bonus.

GypsySorcerer 04-16-2005 11:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by strandinthewind

As for looks, CM is a pretty woman with a distinctive look and she still looks damn good. I love her.

If would be tons of fun to drink with Chris. :nod:

GateandGarden 04-16-2005 11:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GypsySorcerer
If would be tons of fun to drink with Chris. :nod:

Yeah, I've been entertaining the weirdest of fantasies lately, and that's another good one that I now have stuck in my head. :laugh: (I think I'd have to do better than the Arbor Mist with Christine, though. :lol: ) I can picture myself having a few drinks with her while she wows me with that beautiful accent and I melt. :nod: :blob1:

GypsySorcerer 04-16-2005 11:10 PM

Quote:

Yeah, I've been entertaining the weirdest of fantasies lately, and that's another good one that I now have stuck in my head. :laugh: (I think I'd have to do better than the Arbor Mist with Christine, though. :lol: ) I can picture myself having a few drinks with her while she wows me with that beautiful accent and I melt. :nod: :blob1:

We've got to get you off that Arbor Mist. :lol: I need to introduce you to Kentucky bourbon. :nod:

GateandGarden 04-16-2005 11:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GypsySorcerer
We've got to get you off that Arbor Mist. :lol: I need to introduce you to Kentucky bourbon. :nod:

All right! Next time you come down we'll have to get totally wasted! :laugh::lol: :xoxo:

ontheEdgeof17 04-17-2005 01:30 AM

Quote:

All right! Next time you come down we'll have to get totally wasted! :laugh::lol: :xoxo:

I need invited.