The Ledge

The Ledge (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/index.php)
-   Lindsey Buckingham (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Cheri Caspari (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/showthread.php?t=39343)

Sanne2 03-09-2009 07:47 AM

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b388/Sanne2/19-3.jpg

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b388/Sanne2/18-7.jpg

BTFLCHLD 03-09-2009 09:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by danax6 (Post 804177)
If you listen carefully someone asks them to kiss each other, it's not as if they did that voluntarily. ;)

and then someone went "ewwww", then they asked for Lindsey 'alone'...I know it is done, but that was a tad rude. :shrug:
I notice when K stepped away, Lindsey appeared even more nervous.

njova 03-09-2009 10:15 AM

I've always wondered about her and Lindsey since she was with him the longest out of all his girlfriends besides his wife. I wonder what she thought of his relationship with Stevie even though she didn't have to be around her as much as Carol Ann did. I wonder why they didn't work out, Lindsey said he had a bunch of crazy ex girlfriends I wonder if that applies to Cheri she seemed normal in the video but who knows.

michelej1 03-09-2009 01:47 PM

I remember that one interview when he said he ran lines with his girlfriend who was an actress in his spare time. I don't know if he meant Cheri or Anne Heche at that point.

Michele

Nico 03-09-2009 03:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by michelej1 (Post 804302)
I remember that one interview when he said he ran lines with his girlfriend who was an actress in his spare time. I don't know if he meant Cheri or Anne Heche at that point.

Michele

Probably her. Honestly, was he with AH long enough to refer to her as a girlfriend? I don't know.

I don't think she looks all that "normal." She seems very clingy, hyper, and a bit of a camera hog. Plus, like I said, kinda drunk. But that is purely what I get from the video.

The above pics of her must have been when she was very young. I'd say she is probably around her late 40s in the video, but in the pictures she looks early 30s. How long was she with Lindsey?

They said "ewww" for real? The nerve. They better not be saying that about LB because he is the farthest thing from "ewww" that I can think of. Whenever I think of Lindsey, it's always "ahhh" like in "wow, he's amazing" or "wow, he can play" or "wow, he's really hot."

People are weird.:rolleyes:

Kelly 03-09-2009 05:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by danax6 (Post 804177)
If you listen carefully someone asks them to kiss each other, it's not as if they did that voluntarily. ;)

In the video with Cheri, you can hear the photogs asking "which one is Lindsey?" and someone else says "the guy". :lol:


The kissing looks awkward to me, but he always looks awkward in situations like that. Kristin looks at him like "uh, are we gonna kiss?" :p

Nico 03-09-2009 06:03 PM

Hmm...I listened to that L&K vid and I didn't hear "eww" it was more like "ooohh Lindsey." Corny, I mean, omg he kissed his wife.

Although I do believe Lindsey is an arrogant something else, I think by now the "is he the girl?" or "Lindsey's a girl's name" things don't bother him. He probably laughs at them. Honestly, though, I wonder if they made fun of him so much in school that he's built some kind of resistance against these things. After almost 60 years of it he's probably like "STFU. At least every other dude doesn't have my name."

BTFLCHLD 03-09-2009 06:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nico (Post 804421)
omg he kissed his wife.

yep.
I thought the request was ridic and, as stated when this video was originally posted, WTH? did they just step out of a wedding chapel? what next, a rice pelting? did they expect some sensual kiss? obviously totally awkward with the lights, flash, shoutouts, etc.

paparazzi just plain sux.

marinnette 03-09-2009 06:55 PM

you're gonna kill me but i have to say it: cheri reminds me a little bit to barbra streisand.

Barbra don't get mad, I'm not comparing her to you, I'm just pointing some resembling, that's all!

this man lindsey...has something almost obsessive with blondes...

Nico 03-09-2009 07:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marinnette (Post 804443)

this man lindsey...has something almost obsessive with blondes...

I know, right? But my best friend is a brunette and her husband had dated nothing but blonds prior to her. I asked him if he had a "thing" for blonds and whether my friend squashed that and he stated that it was absolutely coincidental. Half the girls weren't even natural blonds, but that was the hair color about 70% of females in his area had, and it just so happened he dated only blonds even though he wasn't preferable. He fell madly for my friend (*cough*cuzbrunettesarebetterandhotter*cough*).

So maybe the case is so with LB. But imo he looks like he loves the blondies...aww, with his cute little blond daughters.

michelej1 03-09-2009 10:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BTFLCHLD (Post 804424)
yep.
I thought the request was ridic and, as stated when this video was originally posted, WTH? did they just step out of a wedding chapel? what next, a rice pelting? did they expect some sensual kiss? obviously totally awkward with the lights, flash, shoutouts, etc.

paparazzi just plain sux.

Ugh. It's even stupid when people do it at weddings, much less to people who have been together for 10 years. Lindsey should have ignored them.

Hey, remember the video on his website when he had his brother with him and Kristen was getting ready to leave to go back to California. He was filming and he told her to give him a kiss. Guess she was trying to sneak away without one.

Michele

kak125 03-09-2009 10:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by michelej1 (Post 804516)
Ugh. It's even stupid when people do it at weddings, much less to people who have been together for 10 years. Lindsey should have ignored them.

Hey, remember the video on his website when he had his brother with him and Kristen was getting ready to leave to go back to California. He was filming and he told her to give him a kiss. Guess she was trying to sneak away without one.

Michele

Do you know how I can find this video? I swear everytime I see those two they have like zero chemistry. I dont know what it is about them but they just dont seem to go together. I wonder what they have in common ya know?

michelej1 03-09-2009 10:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kak125 (Post 804522)
Do you know how I can find this video? I swear everytime I see those two they have like zero chemistry. I dont know what it is about them but they just dont seem to go together. I wonder what they have in common ya know?

Go to www.lindseybuckingham.com and then you will see 8 videos posted, with behind the scenes clips. I am not sure, but I think the one I'm talking about is "Family Time." Jeff came to spend a week with Lindsey and Kristen was getting ready to go home. In fairness to her, if Lindsey had taken time to put down the camera, he probably would have gotten a goodbye kiss unprompted.

Michele

kak125 03-09-2009 10:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by michelej1 (Post 804525)
Go to www.lindseybuckingham.com and then you will see 8 videos posted, with behind the scenes clips. I am not sure, but I think the one I'm talking about is "Family Time." Jeff came to spend a week with Lindsey and Kristen was getting ready to go home. In fairness to her, if Lindsey had taken time to put down the camera, he probably would have gotten a goodbye kiss unprompted.

Michele

So can you believe that I went to his site and tried to watch some of those videos and now it comes up as private. WTF? How annoying, LOL! Thank you though for letting me know where to find them. :)

michelej1 03-09-2009 11:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kak125 (Post 804529)
So can you believe that I went to his site and tried to watch some of those videos and now it comes up as private. WTF? How annoying, LOL! Thank you though for letting me know where to find them. :)

Oh, sorry. I guess that has to do with what other people here have posted about: Warner Bros. suddenly not wanting any of their music online, even if it's the artist singing his own stuff, on his own website. Way for a record company to shoot itself in the foot. Michele


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:04 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
© 1995-2003 Martin and Lisa Adelson, All Rights Reserved