The Ledge

The Ledge (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/index.php)
-   Rumours (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   And the press begins... (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/showthread.php?t=57806)

LB Freakazoid 04-20-2018 12:29 PM

And the press begins...

According to my dvr, FM will be appearing on CBS This Morning on April 25th.

secondhandchain 04-20-2018 12:54 PM

GROSS! This is disgusting and I bet they will be all phony and Stevie will be SO happy. VOMIT

button-lip 04-20-2018 01:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by secondhandchain (Post 1223853)
GROSS! This is disgusting and I bet they will be all phony and Stevie will be SO happy. VOMIT

I can't wait to see Stevie and Mick telling how Lindsey "left" the band. But the press said otherwise. So let's see how they get out of this mess. :lol:

Storms123 04-20-2018 01:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by button-lip (Post 1223854)
I can't wait to see Stevie and Mick telling how Lindsey "left" the band. But the press said otherwise. So let's see how they get out of this mess. :lol:

It’s good to be John McVie!!

bombaysaffires 04-20-2018 01:29 PM

the hosts are non-threatening, but Oprah's best buddy Gayle will def be the one asking the questions about Lindsey and people saying he was fired, not "left".

Let's make bets now... My bet:

Stevie: We love Lindsey I've known Lindsey since I was 16, we all want the best for Lindsey and we're heartbroken he's not with us but you know, Fleetwood Mac has to go on and we all wish him the best in everything in life and we're gonna go on with this tour which was already booked and we know it'll be a lot of fun.

Mick: The history of FM has always been about carrying on, members come and go, and this is what we do, it's what we've always done, we pick ourselves up and we carry on.

John: ...........................:laugh:

Chris: Ah, now this is where I'm not sure-- she doesn't have the same predictable script as the others.........

button-lip 04-20-2018 01:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bombaysaffires (Post 1223860)
the hosts are non-threatening, but Oprah's best buddy Gayle will def be the one asking the questions about Lindsey and people saying he was fired, not "left".

Stevie: We love Lindsey I've known Lindsey since I was 16, we all want the best for Lindsey and we're heartbroken he's not with us but you know, Fleetwood Mac has to go on and we all wish him the best in everything in life and we're gonna go on with this tour which was already booked and we know it'll be a lot of fun.

Mick: The history of FM has always been about carrying on, members come and go, and this is what we do, it's what we've always done, we pick ourselves up and we carry on.

Chris: Ah, now this is where I'm not sure-- she doesn't have the same predictable script as the others.........

Awwww, you got me with the heartbroken part! :lol::lol:

DashingDan 04-20-2018 01:42 PM

Oh my, you have a really good chance of being 100% accurate with SN's remark. It scans perfectly. Close your eyes and you can see and hear her saying it with a mic held up to her.

Quote:

NotonRodeo 04-20-2018 02:00 PM

Somehow it is appropriate that one of the biggest hits of this band is "Little Lies." :p

Feather Blade 04-20-2018 02:02 PM

Quote:

What if instead of John sitting there like the proverbial bump on a log, he suddenly freaked out, said he was sick of all the decades of drama, quit the band live on the air and stomped off to go have some peace and quiet on his boat? That might be some unexpected drama with your morning show coffee. :lol:

Storms123 04-20-2018 02:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NotonRodeo (Post 1223871)
Somehow it is appropriate that one of the biggest hits of this band is "Little Lies." :p

Now this is funny!!

bwboy 04-20-2018 02:47 PM

Hot Damn! Now THIS is why I check the FM Ledge message boards! Cannot wait to see this! Besides an interview with the band, we're bound to see tour rehearsal footage and get a small idea of what kind of songs they'll be performing. And I would wager tour dates will be announced that same day or within a week after this appearance.

gldstwmn 04-20-2018 02:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LB Freakazoid (Post 1223850)
According to my dvr, FM will be appearing on CBS This Morning on April 25th.

Can't wait! :blob1:

gldstwmn 04-20-2018 02:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Feather Blade (Post 1223872)
What if instead of John sitting there like the proverbial bump on a log, he suddenly freaked out, said he was sick of all the decades of drama, quit the band live on the air and stomped off to go have some peace and quiet on his boat? That might be some unexpected drama with your morning show coffee. :lol:

I would pay for that. :lol:

gldstwmn 04-20-2018 02:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bwboy (Post 1223881)
Hot Damn! Now THIS is why I check the FM Ledge message boards! Cannot wait to see this! Besides an interview with the band, we're bound to see tour rehearsal footage and get a small idea of what kind of songs they'll be performing. And I would wager tour dates will be announced that same day or within a week after this appearance.

Dates are rumoured to be released on 4/23.

Feather Blade 04-20-2018 03:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gldstwmn (Post 1223885)
Dates are rumoured to be released on 4/23.

Something to look forward to on a Monday back at work. :o