The Ledge

The Ledge (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/index.php)
-   Rumours (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   tour date!!!!!!!!!! (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/showthread.php?t=56982)

GypsySorcerer 03-22-2017 09:18 AM

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

Hopefully, they will add more shows around the country.

jbrownsjr 03-22-2017 09:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GypsySorcerer (Post 1204240)
:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

Hopefully, they will add more shows around the country.

30-40 dates would be very cool!

2-2.5 months..

Nathan 03-22-2017 01:53 PM

I'm in Portland, is anyone heading up for this? Would be most interested to split transportation costs with someone, if so.

michelej1 03-22-2017 06:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frankenstein (Post 1204159)
I don't understand - do you think they didn't want to put the album out? :confused:

I thought something would happen to derail it.

Michele

jbrownsjr 03-22-2017 07:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by michelej1 (Post 1204271)
I thought something would happen to derail it.

Michele

Kind of like, too good to be true department.

Macfan4life 03-23-2017 05:51 AM

I still cant believe its possible for us to see Chris and Lindsey perform in a small venue. That is so exciting. Its a Mac concert without Stevie :eek:
Its really about their love of their music and their new music. These shows are obviously not about the money but the love of their craft. That is something very rare these days. My dreams are coming true. I used to dream about meeting Stevie face to face for many years during the time when she went dark (1995-1997). Then I was face to face with her during the Enchanted tour and touched BOTH of her hands. I have had similar dreams of coming face to face with Christine for over 10 years now. The dream is that I am in a small theater similar to her solo tour and able to get up close again. So I am hopeful another dream is coming true!

GavinBrown 03-23-2017 10:30 AM

They should do a Meet and Greet package :)

elle 03-23-2017 12:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GavinBrown (Post 1204304)

That would be pretty fantastic and so many bands are doing it these days.

Btw presale is on!!!!! anyone managed to get tickets yet??

wayner 03-23-2017 12:26 PM

Joined the vineyard's wine club, got member access, scored 5th row tix!

Never been to Seattle, may as well take a road trip !

HomerMcvie 03-23-2017 12:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GavinBrown (Post 1204304)

That seems to be a Mick thing, since he's "Mr. I'll do anything for a buck".

bombaysaffires 03-23-2017 02:37 PM

presale codes?

does anyone have valid pre sale codes?

Looks like most of the reserved seating is gone already.... leaving only the lawn

bombaysaffires 03-23-2017 02:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wayner (Post 1204319)
Joined the vineyard's wine club, got member access, scored 5th row tix!

Never been to Seattle, may as well take a road trip !

this did not work for me. can you elaborate on what you joined? and how you got the code?

Nathan 03-23-2017 02:52 PM

Where y'all get them presale codes from?

elle 03-23-2017 03:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bombaysaffires (Post 1204322)
does anyone have valid pre sale codes?

Looks like most of the reserved seating is gone already.... leaving only the lawn

I don't have codes so not sure what all they made available but just looking at the map there is no section A,B or D (anymore?) and just some back rows in C are available. And some lawn. I figure they'll have to leave some seats for regular sale but doesn't look too promising right now.

Good luck to everyone trying, let us know how it went!

FuzzyPlum 03-23-2017 03:37 PM

Well its good to see there's significant demand- a positive sign for plenty more shows.

bombaysaffires 03-23-2017 03:45 PM

I joined one of their wine clubs as someone earlier suggested, and I got set up and part of that membership is pre-sale access. I got confirmation of my joining which cost like 95$ and i talked to one of their "concierges" on the phone who said i'd get an email with the pre sale code and it's good til 10pm yet still have not gotten the email or heard from them. Tried calling them back a short time ago and the message was all concierges were busy and leave a message, which I did basically saying where's my code??? so far no word back; it's been maybe half an hour. So I'm irritated.

michelej1 03-23-2017 05:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bombaysaffires (Post 1204328)
I joined one of their wine clubs as someone earlier suggested, and I got set up and part of that membership is pre-sale access. I got confirmation of my joining which cost like 95$ and i talked to one of their "concierges" on the phone who said i'd get an email with the pre sale code and it's good til 10pm yet still have not gotten the email or heard from them. Tried calling them back a short time ago and the message was all concierges were busy and leave a message, which I did basically saying where's my code??? so far no word back; it's been maybe half an hour. So I'm irritated.

Oh my goodness. $95 is not anything to sneeze at.

Michele

Macfan4life 03-23-2017 05:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by michelej1 (Post 1204343)

Michele

True dat
I am prepared to spend $950 for front row :eek:

bombaysaffires 03-23-2017 06:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by michelej1 (Post 1204343)

Michele

Indeed. I'll think of them every quarter when I get my selection of wines :eek: (there were cheaper membership options but those were sold out)

I did manage to get tickets finally. They swore they sent me the code two hours previously but it was not in my inbox nor spam so where it went no one knows. They sent again and it appeared instantly. :mad:

I was still able to get seats in the reserved seating at $95 a pop. So essentially,with the wine membership, I had to buy the equivalent of 3 seats to get my two. Wonder if I can cancel that membership now........ Thankfully I have a spouse who said, "oh just do it"....:angel:

I should add the seats were in Section C.

bombaysaffires 03-23-2017 07:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Macfan4life (Post 1204344)
True dat
I am prepared to spend $950 for front row :eek:

well, that's more like it for full FM shows....so I consider $95 a bit of a bargain. :thumbs:

Currently it shows 100 seats left in Section C and only handicap access seats in Section A. B and D totally sold out. And then just lawn seats (general admission, $59)

elle 03-23-2017 07:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bombaysaffires (Post 1204351)
I should add the seats were in Section C.

glad you managed to finally get the code and the reserved tix, but that is so annoying!:distress:

i really hope it won't turn out they were offering only A and C on presale, and that you could still get section B on general sale without having to get extra winery membership. at least the place is close to you, i once joined Chicago Winery for LB solo show (although split it with friends since we were buying 4 tix together) and i've never been to Chicago since!

bombaysaffires 03-23-2017 07:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elle (Post 1204357)
glad you managed to finally get the code and the reserved tix, but that is so annoying!:distress:

i really hope it won't turn out they were offering only A and C on presale, and that you could still get section B on general sale without having to get extra winery membership. at least the place is close to you, i once joined Chicago Winery for LB solo show (although split it with friends since we were buying 4 tix together) and i've never been to Chicago since!

yeah it's always a coin toss between getting in early or waiting and hoping you'll have just as good a selection later. Having been lucky and been burned both ways, I can see the tradeoff between both options.

Right now I'm happier knowing whether I've got tickets. I would likely go even if the only thing available was sitting on the grass (you can bring very low beach chairs there) just to have gone. But as I get older I like having the more comfortable option and for those prices so close to home, and I know I want to go for sure, so..... now I don't have to think about it til it's time to go :thumbsup:

elle 03-23-2017 07:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bombaysaffires (Post 1204358)
yeah it's always a coin toss between getting in early or waiting and hoping you'll have just as good a selection later. Having been lucky and been burned both ways, I can see the tradeoff between both options.

Right now I'm happier knowing whether I've got tickets. I would likely go even if the only thing available was sitting on the grass (you can bring very low beach chairs there) just to have gone. But as I get older I like having the more comfortable option and for those prices so close to home, and I know I want to go for sure, so..... now I don't have to think about it til it's time to go :thumbsup:

yeah i'd be the same! i had several experiences recently, both for theaters and stadiums, where i barely managed to get in on the presale, and once the general onsale hit it was completely impossible to get in and i'd never get any tix that way except from scalpers. so speaking from my recent experiences presale has been a way to go.

bombaysaffires 03-23-2017 07:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elle (Post 1204359)
yeah i'd be the same! i had several experiences recently, both for theaters and stadiums, where i barely managed to get in on the presale, and once the general onsale hit it was completely impossible to get in and i'd never get any tix that way except from scalpers. so speaking from my recent experiences presale has been a way to go.

I'm wondering if they're putting this show out there first and just waiting to see how ticket sales go to gauge demand before making commitments to additional shows...

elle 03-23-2017 08:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bombaysaffires (Post 1204360)
I'm wondering if they're putting this show out there first and just waiting to see how ticket sales go to gauge demand before making commitments to additional shows...

you might be right!

it has not been advertised or promoted in any way, and is completely under the radar so far... not even on LB's website or any of Christine's social media. so i don't know how representative it would be but i guess if this sells out immediately with basically a word of mouth they might consider larger venues or multiple dates in smaller ones (please please please pleaseplease let it still not be larger venues!! just stay intimate, do multiple dates and/or charge more).

bombaysaffires 03-23-2017 08:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elle (Post 1204361)
you might be right!

it has not been advertised or promoted in any way, and is completely under the radar so far... not even on LB's website or any of Christine's social media. so i don't know how representative it would be but i guess if this sells out immediately with basically a word of mouth they might consider larger venues or multiple dates in smaller ones (please please please pleaseplease let it still not be larger venues!! just stay intimate, do multiple dates and/or charge more).

it's odd coz on the venue's website it provides links to both of their websites, but when I checked, as you note, there was nothing on either. :shrug:

bombaysaffires 03-23-2017 08:09 PM

I was trying to gauge how many seats would have been sold if in fact A, B and D had sold already.... each section looks to have (very roughly) 300 or so seats. If all 3 sections were sold out (which I am suspicious of) that's 900 or so seats..and with 100 still showing avail in section C, they'd have sold maybe 1100 seats or so.... which would be great if it were the case.... if they're just holding reserved seats back, which I have to assume the are, maybe they've sold ......I dunno......between say 500-800??? :shrug:

jkmaletic 03-24-2017 09:38 AM

In the 32 Stevie Nicks / Fleetwood Mac shows I've been to, I've only gotten lucky with ONE pre-sale. Lucky meaning seats popped up in the second row. All of the other times I've had better luck with the general sales.
And don't be afraid to throw back seats they offer you in rows 10 or further back. Most times I've gotten row 5 or closer it's been after 12 attempts or so. By that time I'm sweating nervous wreck, but it usually pays off.
Good luck!

Jamie

jbrownsjr 03-24-2017 09:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jkmaletic (Post 1204391)
In the 32 Stevie Nicks / Fleetwood Mac shows I've been to, I've only gotten lucky with ONE pre-sale. Lucky meaning seats popped up in the second row. All of the other times I've had better luck with the general sales.
And don't be afraid to throw back seats they offer you in rows 10 or further back. Most times I've gotten row 5 or closer it's been after 12 attempts or so. By that time I'm sweating nervous wreck, but it usually pays off.
Good luck!

Jamie

Also, sometimes being a little farther back gives you a better sound.
Being right up on the speakers can be too much sometimes.

But, if I get up close I won't balk. :cool:

elle 03-25-2017 12:55 PM

general onsale started 45 mins ago, now you can see the map - here it is for anyone having problems getting in / not seeing it on the phone:

http://i1091.photobucket.com/albums/...pspy5oilqw.jpg

elle 03-25-2017 07:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bombaysaffires (Post 1204360)

so those 1000 seated tix for $100 a pop have sold out on the first onsale date. wonder whether your assumption will turn true? really really hope we see other dates and prices sooner rather than later!

bombaysaffires 03-25-2017 07:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elle (Post 1204544)
so those 1000 seated tix for $100 a pop have sold out on the first onsale date. wonder whether your assumption will turn true? really really hope we see other dates and prices sooner rather than later!

well that's 100k.

Not sure how many seats they sell at the $59 rate...... if it's the same number, (1000) that's another 59k. $159,000 isn't a ton of money now is it? Even with merchandise thrown in if they have any. If they're smart they'll sell cds. There's definitely a merchandising area available. :shrug:

elle 03-25-2017 08:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bombaysaffires (Post 1204550)
well that's 100k.

Not sure how many seats they sell at the $59 rate...... if it's the same number, (1000) that's another 59k. $159,000 isn't a ton of money now is it? Even with merchandise thrown in if they have any. If they're smart they'll sell cds. There's definitely a merchandising area available. :shrug:

yup, the only way they won't be losing money is if they travel cheap (don't see Lindsey-style cheap travel though for this one!), do some m&gs, or raise the prices. or do larger venues (which i really hope won't be the case).

bombaysaffires 03-25-2017 09:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elle (Post 1204557)
yup, the only way they won't be losing money is if they travel cheap (don't see Lindsey-style cheap travel though for this one!), do some m&gs, or raise the prices. or do larger venues (which i really hope won't be the case).

this is why I wonder if they'll just stay on the west coast?? less distance to travel, trucking stuff up I-5 only takes a day or two. We will see in coming days if those additional dates materialize or not. Can't imagine they'd only do ONE though.....:shrug:

elle 03-25-2017 09:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bombaysaffires;1204567[B
]this is why I wonder if they'll just stay on the west coast??[/B] less distance to travel, trucking stuff up I-5 only takes a day or two. We will see in coming days if those additional dates materialize or not. Can't imagine they'd only do ONE though.....:shrug:

uh. i hope not!

for OMS Lindsey at first had just first leg announced and it was all just up and down the west coast. i think he was waiting to see how it's gonna go before booking any further and that could have been it. of course, the minute i bought tix for a few of those shows and booked my travel, because i thought that was gonna be it, he added another leg, across the country! :laugh: i really don't feel like going through that again this summer! although i wouldn't mind it if they start adding legs like he did for OMS! :thumbsup::woohoo:

i guess i'm just assuming they might do bi-coastal shows at least, since if they time it right, they can get a free ride for their equipment across the country with their Mac stuff.

jbrownsjr 03-25-2017 10:36 PM

It's a small machine, they will love it. They will have their own bus. Stay at 5 star hotels. Minimal band...

Hell, I can't wait.

jwd 03-25-2017 11:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jbrownsjr (Post 1204575)
It's a small machine, they will love it. They will have their own bus. Stay at 5 star hotels. Minimal band...

Hell, I can't wait.

I hope the Magic Bus comes my way.......please!:woohoo:

HomerMcvie 03-26-2017 12:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jbrownsjr (Post 1204575)

Hell, I can't wait.

They'd better get their happy asses to the Midwest.

Homie don't fly.

FuzzyPlum 03-26-2017 04:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HomerMcvie (Post 1204586)
They'd better get their happy asses to the Midwest.

Homie don't fly.

http://i.imgur.com/ldqRWzG.jpg

Macfan4life 03-26-2017 05:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bombaysaffires (Post 1204362)
it's odd coz on the venue's website it provides links to both of their websites, but when I checked, as you note, there was nothing on either. :shrug:

I thought that was strange too. Buck/McVie have not mentioned it or promoted it in any way (yet).