The Ledge

The Ledge (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/index.php)
-   Rumours (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   RE-DO of Tusk Song Survivor. (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/showthread.php?t=15794)

dissention 08-25-2004 07:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CarneVaca
I vote to can BEAUTIFUL CHILD.

But I do so under protest! This round should be invalidated!! And I am going to continue to insist on it.

Yes, it should be invalidated, there's been WAY too much confusion. Even I don't knwo what's going on, folks.

Hawkeye 08-25-2004 08:08 PM

why is it whenever SMAP is on the chopping block a few people ask for the round to be re done or they say there's alot of confusion. Maybe there WAS some confusuin but heh it's cleared up, lets move on.

Hawkeye 08-25-2004 08:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dissention
Yes, it should be invalidated, there's been WAY too much confusion. Even I don't knwo what's going on, folks.

You don't know whats going on because SMAP has a good possibility of leaving :wavey:

dissention 08-25-2004 08:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hawkeye
why is it whenever SMAP is on the chopping block a few people ask for the round to be re done or they say there's alot of confusion. Maybe there WAS some confusuin but heh it's cleared up, lets move on.

Huh? Three posts above yours, there's still someone who doesn't know what the hell is up. It's confusing and this whole round is a mess.

Sour grapes?

dissention 08-25-2004 08:11 PM

Quote:

You don't know whats going on because SMAP has a good possibility of leaving :wavey:

No, I don't know what's going on because I haven't read all 4,981,091 pages for this round. 4,981,090 of them being you complaining about SMAP, I would assume. :wavey:

HomerMcvie 08-25-2004 08:12 PM

Quote:

HomerMcVie had Walk a Thin Line as immunity. Then after he sees that Save Me a Place had recieved 4 votes, then he says OH I want to change immunity.
Horse****. Unless you've got a crystal ball and a scarf on your head, don't ASSume you know my motivation. My decision had nothing to do with the 4 votes cast. I was HOPING to change it before any votes were cast!!!
But thanks for the ASSumption. Wrong.

CarneVaca 08-25-2004 08:29 PM

Quote:

Can you honestly sit there with a straight face and say there was no confusion? Or is that your anti-SMAP bias talking?

All I know is if this round is counted, the integrity of this whole game is lost. It's a shame, because right up to now it's been a vibrant, fun competition.

CarneVaca 08-25-2004 08:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HomerMcvie
Horse****. Unless you've got a crystal ball and a scarf on your head, don't ASSume you know my motivation. My decision had nothing to do with the 4 votes cast. I was HOPING to change it before any votes were cast!!!
But thanks for the ASSumption. Wrong.

As the aggrieved party, you should insist on invalidating this thread. And YOU should have the right to call for immunity. YOU answered the question correctly.

Hawkeye 08-25-2004 08:33 PM

this round is absolutely confusing, but it's not THAT much more confising then other rounds. I'd say when Not That Funny and Brown Eyes were voted out there was alot of confusion too but we only ask for a re do of a round when SMAP is on the chopping block. You Yourself said either SMAP should have immunity or this round should be invalidated. So if Jake had said SMAP is immune this round would count in your mind but if it isn't immune the round shouldn't count. Now that's straight from you with you pro-SMAP bias

Hawkeye 08-25-2004 08:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CarneVaca
Can you honestly sit there with a straight face and say there was no confusion? Or is that your anti-SMAP bias talking?

All I know is if this round is counted, the integrity of this whole game is lost. It's a shame, because right up to now it's been a vibrant, fun competition.

OK tell me for real, if Beautiful Child ends up going instead of SMAP will the integrity of this game be restored. If not then I'll leave you alone.

HomerMcvie 08-25-2004 08:37 PM

Quote:

As the aggrieved party, you should insist on invalidating this thread. And YOU should have the right to call for immunity. YOU answered the question correctly.
What do you say, Jacob? How about starting the voting OVER for this round, beginning with my answer of the question, and the immunity for SMAP that I chose.
I ALSO think a new thread for each round would be beautiful. :wavey:

CarneVaca 08-25-2004 08:38 PM

Quote:

OK tell me for real, if Beautiful Child ends up going instead of SMAP will the integrity of this game be restored. If not then I'll leave you alone.

No, Hawk, we all have to admit this round is screwed up beyond repair, regardless of what song wins.

77Rumours77 08-25-2004 10:02 PM

Were Starting Over

OK... New thread. Starting this round over... Sorry.. :thumbsup: :sorry: