The Ledge

The Ledge (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/index.php)
-   Rumours (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Three months into the BuckMcVie.......... (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/showthread.php?t=57474)

BLY 09-17-2017 12:58 PM

Three months into the BuckMcVie..........

After three months of having this Fleetwood Mac gem what it your favorite track?
Just one and is probably the one you BLAST when you play it.

RED SUN.

FuzzyPlum 09-17-2017 01:40 PM

On With the Show...

Lets get on, lets get on, lets get on, lets get on, lets get on, lets get on....

Macfan4life 09-17-2017 03:25 PM

Its really hard to pick a favorite. The CD is still in my car and anywhere I drive, its on in the car. I was listening to Red Sun yesterday and had the line dancers in my head ;)
I like Red Sun, Too Far Gone, Sleeping Around the Corner, Carnival Begin, In my world all about the same.

BLY 09-17-2017 03:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Macfan4life (Post 1216698)
Its really hard to pick a favorite. The CD is still in my car and anywhere I drive, its on in the car. I was listening to Red Sun yesterday and had the line dancers in my head ;)
I like Red Sun, Too Far Gone, Sleeping Around the Corner, Carnival Begin, In my world all about the same.

Bad..You are not playing nice. One song!

bombaysaffires 09-17-2017 04:54 PM

Red Sun, and the chorus to Carnival Begin

nicepace 09-17-2017 06:10 PM

Carnival Begin.

I like all the songs, but this is the one that gives me the shivers. It's so personal, all about Chris' return to the bright lights.

Roxy 09-17-2017 06:40 PM

It used to be Too Far Gone when the album first came out, but it quickly became Red Sun. And before the album came out, it was definitely Sleeping Around The Corner.

jbrownsjr 09-17-2017 07:35 PM

Carnival Begin and Too Far Gone are my favorites.

I blast the whole thing, though.

Netter75 09-17-2017 08:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jbrownsjr (Post 1216707)
Carnival Begin and Too Far Gone are my favorites.

This is my opinion exactly. Two a-typical songs from Christine McVie.

jbrownsjr 09-17-2017 08:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Netter75 (Post 1216708)
This is my opinion exactly. Two a-typical songs from Christine McVie.

I wish they would play CB live.

HomerMcvie 09-17-2017 10:16 PM

I played the whole thing for three friends today(on a road trip), that had never heard it...

Anyway, OWTS, and Too Far Gone are favorites. I actually love them all, except for Lay Down For Free, and Love Is Here To Stay. They're tolerable, but meh. LDFF sounds like a damned drum machine, and not Mick.

secondhandchain 09-17-2017 10:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HomerMcvie (Post 1216712)
I played the whole thing for three friends today(on a road trip), that had never heard it...

Anyway, OWTS, and Too Far Gone are favorites. I actually love them all, except for Lay Down For Free, and Love Is Here To Stay. They're tolerable, but meh. LDFF sounds like a damned drum machine, and not Mick.

I was under the assumption that it was a drum machine. Isn't Red sun and a couple of others too? Love is Here to stay is one of my faves...different strokes.

HomerMcvie 09-17-2017 10:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by secondhandchain (Post 1216713)
I was under the assumption that it was a drum machine. Isn't Red sun and a couple of others too? Love is Here to stay is one of my faves...different strokes.

LDFF is the only one that drives me crazy, that the drums sound so FAKE. Douchewhore or not, Mick really does make the songs he plays on a LOT better. It's palpable.

LIHTS is okay. I'm just sick of his same old fingerpicking "signature songs".

NotonRodeo 09-18-2017 07:23 AM

Feel About You :D

jbrownsjr 09-18-2017 07:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HomerMcvie (Post 1216714)
LDFF is the only one that drives me crazy, that the drums sound so FAKE. Douchewhore or not, Mick really does make the songs he plays on a LOT better. It's palpable.

LIHTS is okay. I'm just sick of his same old fingerpicking "signature songs".

Love is Here To Stay is crisp, bright, and beautiful.

Lay Down For Free is boring and sounds like a metronome.