The Ledge

The Ledge (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/index.php)
-   Rumours (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Favorite FM member, past or present (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/showthread.php?t=57904)

jwd 05-11-2018 08:14 PM

Favorite FM member, past or present
 
Who is your favorite FM member, past or present? For ****s and giggles. You can elaborate too if you feel the need to vent, or just express yourself!

SteveMacD 05-11-2018 08:32 PM

LOL, I did this poll on here YEARS ago.

John McVie won.

jwd 05-11-2018 08:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SteveMacD (Post 1227571)
LOL, I did this poll on here YEARS ago.

John McVie won.

But, but, but, THINGS ARE DIFFERENT NOW STEVE! John just plays his bass guitar and doesn't get caught up in the drama. Is he too complacent though?

SteveMacD 05-11-2018 08:43 PM

No more than anytime before. Hell, I think that’s why he won.

Admittedly, it was done in rounds, and I was sometimes surprised at who got voted off. But, John ended up the winner.

jwd 05-11-2018 08:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SteveMacD (Post 1227574)
No more than anytime before. Hell, I think thatís why he won.

Admittedly, it was done in rounds, and I was sometimes surprised at who got voted off. But, John ended up the winner.


John, the silent one. You can't disagree with that!

Oh, kind of like our old survivor games.

We'll see. I'm curious to where old allegiances have been swayed in the current state of affairs.

Angel75 05-11-2018 09:02 PM

A great poll idea!

Was always a huge BN/FM fan, enjoying both Stevie and Lindsey's work equally.
After her atrocious behaviour, LB has to be the favourite and winner now.
You don't treat someone who loved and supported you through life AND turned your poems into the masterpiece songs they are AND brought you with him into the band that made you a rock star.... And think that that is ok to fire him from his band. Sorry Stevie.

Angel75 05-11-2018 09:03 PM

Is no one voting for Mick Fleetwood.....how strange?!

Pass the spew bucket

jwd 05-11-2018 09:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Angel75 (Post 1227579)
A great poll idea!

Was always a huge BN/FM fan, enjoying both Stevie and Lindsey's work equally.
After her atrocious behaviour, LB has to be the favourite and winner now.
You don't treat someone who loved and supported you through life AND turned your poems into the masterpiece songs they are AND brought you with him into the band that made you a rock star.... And think that that is ok to fire him from his band. Sorry Stevie.

Thanks! And I definitely hear what you're saying.

BombaySapphire3 05-11-2018 10:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Angel75 (Post 1227579)
A great poll idea!

Was always a huge BN/FM fan, enjoying both Stevie and Lindsey's work equally.
After her atrocious behaviour, LB has to be the favourite and winner now.
You don't treat someone who loved and supported you through life AND turned your poems into the masterpiece songs they are AND brought you with him into the band that made you a rock star.... And think that that is ok to fire him from his band. Sorry Stevie.

Stevie has always been kind of a parasite ...latching onto producers and collaborators that serve her purpose and then discarding them when they no longer do.

secondhandchain 05-11-2018 10:51 PM

Of course Stevie will win the poll...blah blah blah. Isn't that the whole purpose of it?

HomerMcvie 05-11-2018 11:51 PM

For my ENTIRE f*cking life, Christine would have been my vote. That backstabbing company shill is sitting in the back seat now.

Lindsey all the way!

AncientQueen 05-12-2018 02:48 AM

I can't seem to get over my love for Christine McVie, with Bob Welch being a close second.
..sigh... I was a Stevie Nicks fan for nearly 40 years and now she is one of my least favorite persons not only in this band, but also in the world. Girlfriend really really blew it.

chriskisn 05-12-2018 03:19 AM

Dave "The Voice" Walker.

The rest don't come close...

Macfan4life 05-12-2018 04:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AncientQueen (Post 1227685)
I can't seem to get over my love for Christine McVie, with Bob Welch being a close second.
..sigh... I was a Stevie Nicks fan for nearly 40 years and now she is one of my least favorite persons not only in this band, but also in the world. Girlfriend really really blew it.

You speak for me exactly. We must have been separated at birth :eek:

lovethemac1 05-12-2018 07:31 AM

4 months ago, I wouldn't have been able to vote......purely because of my love for all 5 current, and any former member. I just loved anything FM.

Now, unfortunately, it's easy to vote........Lindsey all the way. I can't stand Mick and Stevie (man, did she blow it big-time:mad:) and my disappointment with the McVie's is heartbreaking.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:37 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
© 1995-2003 Martin and Lisa Adelson, All Rights Reserved