The Ledge

The Ledge (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/index.php)
-   Lindsey Buckingham (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   LB's Net Worth (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/showthread.php?t=48272)

lbfan 08-14-2011 03:50 PM

LB's Net Worth

http://www.celebritynetworth.com/ric...am-net-worth/#

Per link above, $45 Million.

MrStevie 08-14-2011 05:03 PM

They're missing a zero or two.

Madness Fades 08-14-2011 05:32 PM

Yeah I think thats wrong too, a decent building contractor was worth that during the housing boom of 2005 - 2008. LOL

A rich man once sang:

Money can't buy back
Your youth when you're old
Or a friend when you're lonely
Or a love that's grown cold

mylittledemon 08-14-2011 06:44 PM

Missing a zero? There's no way he's got 450 million. If anything it's closer to the truth than not.

chriskisn 08-14-2011 08:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mylittledemon (Post 1007138)
Missing a zero? There's no way he's got 450 million. If anything it's closer to the truth than not.

Exactly. While I might have earned a million dollars in my working life, I'm certainly not worth anywhere near that much. I'm sure it is the same for Lindsey - everyone has expenses, the wealthier you are, the bigger the expenses.

EDIT

Although it also lists Lindsey's fellow mac members

Stevie - $65 million
John - $50 million
Mick - $85 million

Now I don't know about the rest of you but I think there might be something wrong with those figures? John might well have invested wisely but we all know Mick didn't.

louielouie2000 08-14-2011 09:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chriskisn (Post 1007211)
Exactly. While I might have earned a million dollars in my working life, I'm certainly not worth anywhere near that much. I'm sure it is the same for Lindsey - everyone has expenses, the wealthier you are, the bigger the expenses.

EDIT

Although it also lists Lindsey's fellow mac members

Stevie - $65 million
John - $50 million
Mick - $85 million

Now I don't know about the rest of you but I think there might be something wrong with those figures? John might well have invested wisely but we all know Mick didn't.

There is absolutely NO WAY Mick is worth twice what Lindsey is. Mick has been through bankruptcy twice. His mega drug habit was way more serious and persisted far longer than the rest of the bands addictions. He's always lived well beyond his means. And these days, he gets half the amount per live show that Lindsey does. Stevie makes more than Lindsey per Mac show too. Lindsey lived pretty simply until his marriage & children. He's gotta be worth more than Mick.

As far as John being worth nearly as much as Stevie, that would not surprise me. He's always lived in much humbler homes than the rest of the band, has never dressed extravagantly, etc. His existence has always been pretty simple for a rock star (from what we know).

MrStevie 08-14-2011 09:34 PM

No, they are missing at least one zero according to their own past estimates. His net worth on the very same site was listed at 650 and 750 million in the past. I believe that's closer to reality but who cares? I'm sure he's not hurting.

MrStevie 08-14-2011 09:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by louielouie2000 (Post 1007222)
Stevie makes more than Lindsey per Mac show too.

They make the same.

Quote:

As far as John being worth nearly as much as Stevie, that would not surprise me.
He's not. He's worth less than Mick. Hard to believe since he also spends less.

CADreaming 08-14-2011 09:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrStevie (Post 1007233)
They make the same.

Boats ain't cheap? :shrug:

louielouie2000 08-14-2011 10:08 PM

Quote:

They make the same.

Last I heard, Stevie got 40% of the revenue each Fleetwood Mac show generated, Lindsey got 30%, and Mick & John each got 15%. Lindsey probably makes more on the albums since he produces, etc. So in that manner, I suppose it would be a wash.

Quote:

Source? :shrug: To the best of my knowledge, John never went through bankruptcy like Mick, etc.

MrStevie 08-14-2011 10:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by louielouie2000 (Post 1007249)
Last I heard, Stevie got 40% of the revenue each Fleetwood Mac show generated, Lindsey got 30%, and Mick & John each got 15%. Lindsey probably makes more on the albums since he produces, etc. So in that manner, I suppose it would be a wash.

Source? :shrug: To the best of my knowledge, John never went through bankruptcy like Mick, etc.

Donald Trump has had a couple of bankruptcies and he's worth more too. Mick has more sources of income than John. Lindsey has more sources than the others combined x infinity. John and Stevie have music and that's about it. John gets no publishing royalties as Stevie does.

michelej1 08-14-2011 10:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CADreaming (Post 1007236)
Boats ain't cheap? :shrug:

And neither are guns.

Michele

SuperFleetwood 08-14-2011 11:46 PM

well he did some projects on the side like his zoo band, wasnt his bankruptcy in the late 1970's. then the other one early 80's? but doesnt he own the rights to the songs for fleetwood mac? does he make money because he owns the rights to the songs, but stevies songs are copyrighted by welsh witch music.

********EDIT*******************
Doesn he have money invested in his guitars?

Quote:

Originally Posted by louielouie2000 (Post 1007222)
There is absolutely NO WAY Mick is worth twice what Lindsey is. Mick has been through bankruptcy twice. His mega drug habit was way more serious and persisted far longer than the rest of the bands addictions. He's always lived well beyond his means. And these days, he gets half the amount per live show that Lindsey does. Stevie makes more than Lindsey per Mac show too. Lindsey lived pretty simply until his marriage & children. He's gotta be worth more than Mick.

As far as John being worth nearly as much as Stevie, that would not surprise me. He's always lived in much humbler homes than the rest of the band, has never dressed extravagantly, etc. His existence has always been pretty simple for a rock star (from what we know).

McTrouble 08-15-2011 05:59 AM

Whichever is the truer figure, seems to me that he has ample money to dig in those deep pockets of his and come do some dates in UK/Europe!!!!;)

Silver Springs 08-15-2011 06:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by McTrouble (Post 1007303)
Whichever is the truer figure, seems to me that he has ample money to dig in those deep pockets of his and come do some dates in UK/Europe!!!!;)

I concur! If I can get to Amsterdam on less than £200, he can get to England :p *skips over the cost of performing itself*. Haha. If need be, he can bunk in mine and Viv's twin room when we go to see his show! I needn't even ask you before I bring him back, dear, because I already know you'd be all for it haha. We can play the floor is made of lava with the beds! :lol: