The Ledge

The Ledge (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/index.php)
-   Rumours (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Live DVD Question (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/showthread.php?t=56942)

Fleetwood Jack 03-14-2017 12:40 PM

Live DVD Question

My ledgie brothers and sisters, it is time for another question from Fleetwood Jack!

So a few months ago I bought the DVD titled "Lindsey Buckingham Live With Special Guest Stevie Nicks", I never got around to actually watching it until about a week ago. When I plopped it in to the player it started playing normally. But, when I pressed play the concert started. Normal, right? YES! But, our boy, Lindsey Buckingham, was speaking and no sound was coming from the stereo. I thought maybe the mic had messed up in the video, so I watched for a few more minutes and realized as soon as they started playing that maybe the DVD was pressed incorrectly.

Anyway, I went on Amazon to read the reviews and many people noted that their copies also have no sound. I never could find a review for the Blu-ray version, so here is my question. Does anyone own the Blu-ray? If so, is there sound? Should I buy it? I really would like to watch it, but of course sound is essential. So if anyone could clear up wether the Blu-ray has sound or not they will be my best friend in the entire universe.

elle 03-14-2017 12:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fleetwood Jack (Post 1203293)
My ledgie brothers and sisters, it is time for another question from Fleetwood Jack!

So a few months ago I bought the DVD titled "Lindsey Buckingham Live With Special Guest Stevie Nicks", I never got around to actually watching it until about a week ago. When I plopped it in to the player it started playing normally. But, when I pressed play the concert started. Normal, right? YES! But, our boy, Lindsey Buckingham, was speaking and no sound was coming from the stereo. I thought maybe the mic had messed up in the video, so I watched for a few more minutes and realized as soon as they started playing that maybe the DVD was pressed incorrectly.

Anyway, I went on Amazon to read the reviews and many people noted that their copies also have no sound. I never could find a review for the Blu-ray version, so here is my question. Does anyone own the Blu-ray? If so, is there sound? Should I buy it? I really would like to watch it, but of course sound is essential. So if anyone could clear up wether the Blu-ray has sound or not they will be my best friend in the entire universe.

i have both DVD and Blu-ray, haven't listened in years but don't remember any sound problems with either.

bwboy 03-14-2017 02:56 PM

Man, I hate it that amazon doesn't have a way of filtering the reviews between the DVD and the blu-ray... very frustrating!

Hope someone answers your question.

lovethemac1 03-15-2017 10:40 AM

I have DVD and it's been fine. Hopefully you can get it replaced.