The Ledge

The Ledge (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/index.php)
-   Lindsey Buckingham (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Favorite Era Lindsey ( appearence wise) (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/showthread.php?t=18115)

Tusk103 02-13-2005 01:01 AM

Favorite Era Lindsey ( appearence wise)

I've been trying to decide for the longest time which era Liddy I like the best, appearence wise....I LOVE THEM ALL!!! but recently, while watching the Countdown video, I decided....I like OOTC Lindsey the best, I guess because hes skinny again, and he got rid of his insane 80's hair. Also I like the slight maturity of his face. Anyhoot here are some pics of him:

Lindsey Jr. 02-13-2005 04:27 AM

When he's playing his model 1 guitar :D

Tusk103 02-13-2005 03:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lindsey Jr.
When he's playing his model 1 guitar :D

lol, I would have to agree! :nod:

ontheEdgeof17 02-13-2005 04:04 PM

Tusk Liddy will always be my fav.

The SMAP Tusk Doc scene is the best!

WildInTheWind 02-13-2005 06:19 PM

I like the Rumours era fro Lindsey the best. Yummmm :nod:

WelshWitchPMD 02-13-2005 06:22 PM

I have to say that I like him now. :nod: I don't like older men, either. Go figure. :rolleyes:

I like Mirage era Lindsey, too.

Miss Vicky 02-13-2005 06:22 PM

Favorite era Lindsey... well that one's a toss-up.
I adore his 'fro days. That big curly mane, yeah baby!

But I also really like his look in The Dance. He seemed a bit fleshier, not as gaunt, as in OOTC and hadn't yet started to really go gray (not that he isn't still amazingly sexy now).

One era that I don't like though was Tusk. He was skin and bones and it just didn't look healthy. Would rather have him with a bit of pudge like he had in the Mirage era than looking like a heroin addict. He also had an androgynous look during Tusk that does not appeal to me.

Lindsey Jr. 02-14-2005 09:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tusk103
lol, I would have to agree! :nod:

So that is most of the time :nod: :)

Gwillaker 02-14-2005 02:30 PM

Being a guy, I dont tend to worry too much about his looks, but I actually kinda liked his weird, "Go Insane" era image. The hair is too tall, and his cloths are funky. I like weird schitt like that. Rumours era was cool. He looked good with long hair, and the beard was cool...

golddustwoman77 02-15-2005 07:22 PM

I really like the Rumours era the best. I just love the fro, the curls, and beard. It is extremely sexy. I probably like it the best, because that is how I remember seeing him the first time (on the back of the Rumours album cover).

A close second is the Law and Order era. I just love his all around look there too. His hair is short, but still curly, and he doesn't have a beard, but he looks so cute and boyish and still sexy as always.

Tusk103 02-15-2005 08:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by golddustwoman77
I really like the Rumours era the best. I just love the fro, the curls, and beard. It is extremely sexy. I probably like it the best, because that is how I remember seeing him the first time (on the back of the Rumours album cover).

A close second is the Law and Order era. I just love his all around look there too. His hair is short, but still curly, and he doesn't have a beard, but he looks so cute and boyish and still sexy as always.

ooooooo, i love that picture!!!

wondergirl9847 02-15-2005 08:18 PM

Oh dang.

4 Attachment(s)
Too difficult. There are sexy pictures from ALL Lindsey eras. I love the Tusk era (not really the suit era, but the cool Chinese print jacket Tusk era. LOL), also, the Tango era does it for me. He looks pretty dang smokin' these days too.

Least favorites...Dance (Don't care for the puffy face. Sorry), Tusk era (suit). I do like the eyeliner though (I'm wierd, sue me.).

So-so...Go Insane era. There are photos of him then that are yummy. Then, there are some YIKES pics. :laugh:

Mirage era...the shoes, pants, vest and hat.....oh mercy. Yumminess abounds. LOL

Here are some of my fave photos. \/

1. He looks so hot playing that guitar with the fro.
2. Sheebus!!
3. A good GI era photo. Hee!
4. The only photo with him and a BLACK guitar...that's sexy.

amber 02-15-2005 08:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wondergirl9847
Too difficult. There are sexy pictures from ALL Lindsey eras. I love the Tusk era (not really the suit era, but the cool Chinese print jacket Tusk era. LOL), also, the Tango era does it for me. He looks pretty dang smokin' these days too.

Least favorites...Dance (Don't care for the puffy face. Sorry), Tusk era (suit). I do like the eyeliner though (I'm wierd, sue me.).

So-so...Go Insane era. There are photos of him then that are yummy. Then, there are some YIKES pics. :laugh:

Mirage era...the shoes, pants, vest and hat.....oh mercy. Yumminess abounds. LOL

2. Sheebus!!

Omigosh, that first pic is sooooooooooo Hot!

Tusk103 02-15-2005 08:54 PM

Quote:

2. Sheebus!!

k , i totalllly agree!!! i love the eyeliner too..i didnt know most people dont care for it....anyhoot, that first pic is so glorious, i swear he looks like a rock guitar jesus there!!! :D

Miss Vicky 02-15-2005 09:15 PM

Quote:

Least favorites...Dance (Don't care for the puffy face. Sorry)

Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to argue with you about Lindsey's sexiness. That's something I would NEVER do. However, he seemed much more "puffy" to me in his Mirage days than he ever did at any other time. He seemed to be at a good weight and just lookin' damn good all around during the Dance. But then again, it was during the Dance that I fell in love with him, so I'm a bit biased.

Not that I could have fallen in love with him during Mirage... I was only a baby at the time.