The Ledge

The Ledge (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/index.php)
-   Rumours (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Clay Center Charleston WV (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/showthread.php?t=57579)

KenB 10-28-2017 09:21 AM

Charleston WV BuckVie ticket for sale

Fittingly considering the interpersonal drama associated with Mac, my girlfriend broke up with me just a couple of weeks before next Thursday’s (November 2) BuckVie show in Charleston, West Virginia. So I have one ticket for sale. It’s Orchestra Left Row T, seat 9. I’m selling it for $60 today only; I paid $94 ($83 + $11 fees). If you’re interested, let me know here or email me at cobalt975@aol.com and then we can exchange phone numbers.

Thanks.

Ken

Macfan4life 10-28-2017 10:00 AM

Sorry to hear about the break up. She can "go her own way" and you can enjoy the show.

elle 11-02-2017 10:55 PM

Clay Center Charleston WV

great sound - they both sounded fantastic, nice venue, horrible venue policy re photos and standing.

video of final bows and LB with little boy who was at the show -

24karatstevie 11-02-2017 11:18 PM

That's adorable and so sweet of Lindsey! That little boy is going to have wonderful memories to look back on!

HomerMcvie 11-03-2017 01:36 AM

OMFG. That was the sweetest thing ever!

It almost makes me want to take back every time I've called him a spoiled brat!

Almost! :lol:

Time has given him a heart. :woohoo:

Macfan4life 11-03-2017 04:46 AM

So freakin cool

KenB 11-03-2017 06:21 AM

Thanks for the video with the little boy, Elle. I was too far back to get a good shot. It was a wonderful show.

sue 11-03-2017 06:45 AM

That is really sweet and cool of him.
I also like the “almost” old man way he got up....
Just like me in a morning!!

He’s showing his very human side.....love it.

elle 11-03-2017 08:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KenB (Post 1218314)
Thanks for the video with the little boy, Elle. I was too far back to get a good shot. It was a wonderful show.

i'm glad i was at the right place and had my phone already recording. luckily by that time security finally stayed back and didn't stop me from recording as they did throughout the show.

yes, the sound was so much better than any previous shows i've seen. and i could hear Christine's harmonies on all Lindsey's songs, and she sounds strong and great on everything (other than still a bit wobbly Red Sun verses). so glad i have the opportunity to see them on this 2nd leg with them being so relaxed now and all the kinks with the sound seem to have been worked out! the sound was so full yesterday (i have to credit venue with that too!).

jbrownsjr 11-03-2017 03:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KenB (Post 1218314)

Would love your review. Glad you got to see them! :cool: