The Ledge

The Ledge (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   The Just Thought I'd Share Thread (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/showthread.php?t=41544)

Silver Springs 01-21-2012 03:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fringed n fab (Post 1036939)
I admit I used to enter daily about 5 years ago for the HGTV Dream Home they were building in beautiful Islamorada, Florida in the Keys before I ended up moving down here anyway. But tell me, from the looks of it would you seriously like living out in the middle of nowhere land even if it was a multimillion dollar home fully furnished but in the middle of Utah??? I don't care how nice it is, no thanks...

I would love to live somewhere remote, away from the hustle and bustle and general annoyance of people bothering me :lol: My greatest ambition is to move into one of those lovely "chocolate box" cottages in the woods.

McTrouble 01-21-2012 04:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Silver Springs (Post 1036976)
I would love to live somewhere remote, away from the hustle and bustle and general annoyance of people bothering me :lol: My greatest ambition is to move into one of those lovely "chocolate box" cottages in the woods.

And get eaten all up by the Big Bad Wolf! :D

McTrouble 01-21-2012 04:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Enchanted_Stevi (Post 1036970)
JTIS...

That I just cleaned my car off and shoveled the driveway with Ashley...got my exercise for the day LOL Now Sitting on the couch next to the fire drinking some iced coffee =)

P.S. I HATE SNOW

Why did you shovel the driveway with Ashley? Did Ashley not mind? Would it not have been easier using an actual shovel? ;):laugh:

beccamorrisfift 01-21-2012 04:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by McTrouble (Post 1036979)
Why did you shovel the driveway with Ashley? Did Ashley not mind? Would it not have been easier using an actual shovel? ;):laugh:

Oh Viv! That's exactly the kind of joke my dad makes, you two would have been as thick as thieves! :laugh:

vivfox 01-21-2012 06:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by poetinmyheart (Post 1036975)
I have procrastinated for the entire day. You would think that I have no work - I have so much to do! I'll regret this tomorrow.

Saturday in the park, everyday's the fourth of July.

Silver Springs 01-21-2012 06:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by McTrouble (Post 1036978)
And get eaten all up by the Big Bad Wolf! :D

Nah. I'm a Vegetarian. I'd be chewy. And no animal likes the taste of Tofu. :angel:

Enchanted_Stevi 01-21-2012 07:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by McTrouble (Post 1036979)

HAHAHAHA good one...more like ME AND ASHLEY SHOVELED THE DRIVEWAY lol

Meowi 01-21-2012 09:03 PM

I've got my first date ever tomorrow, and I could not have chosen a better person to ask! I'm taking my special person to the Zoo, followed by lunch at a bar on the Melbourne waterfront, and ice cream on the river banks.

vivfox 01-22-2012 12:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Meowi (Post 1036997)
I've got my first date ever tomorrow, and I could not have chosen a better person to ask! I'm taking my special person to the Zoo, followed by lunch at a bar on the Melbourne waterfront, and ice cream on the river banks.

What's his name?

vivfox 01-22-2012 12:52 AM

I just spent most of Saturday going through one of my music files, trimming and organizing for a huge CD recording session I'm doing tomorrow.

fringed n fab 01-22-2012 03:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Silver Springs (Post 1036976)

I was never a country person, but don't like living right on top of others either like some communities where you can reach out your window into theirs. I hear of some people on FB having to drive an hour or more into town to the grocery and I think it's crazy. I've always been 5-10 minutes from anything I need and that's without having to live right downtown, which I'd never like.

HomerMcvie 01-22-2012 04:14 AM

Quote:

That's awesome, Matt!

Just relax, and be yourself, and have FUN.:)

I'm so happy for you!

ButterCookie 01-22-2012 05:13 AM

Quote:

My ex-girlfriend and I went to the Zoo on a date once and it far surpassed any other places I've been taken on a date so good choice!! :D Have fun!

Meowi 01-22-2012 07:18 AM

Nawwies! Young love, eh!
:xoxo:

Aussie W/Heart 01-22-2012 08:19 AM

Quote:

So how did your date go Matt?, hope you had a great time:), you made me smile when you mentioned the (Melb) Zoo, i went there on a date many moons ago, with the first love of my life, we rode our push bikes from Carlton, on a warm summer's day we had a picnic & shared a bottle of wine.. wonder what he is doing now??? Ummmm.lol