The Ledge

The Ledge (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Paul McCartney death conspiracy theories (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/showthread.php?t=56802)

singertobe 01-22-2017 07:56 PM

Paul McCartney death conspiracy theories

Hey I'm just wondering if anyone here believes the Paul-is-dead theory. I've been listening to some of his interviews pre-67 and I have DEFINITTELY noticed a difference in the voice. What do you guys think?:shrug:

AlexD 01-23-2017 06:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by singertobe (Post 1200328)
Hey I'm just wondering if anyone here believes the Paul-is-dead theory. I've been listening to some of his interviews pre-67 and I have DEFINITTELY noticed a difference in the voice. What do you guys think?:shrug:

Yeah he's dead. I'm positive

FuzzyPlum 01-23-2017 12:19 PM

You could have titled this thread more appropriately. Do you know the shock I had thinking one of my all time heroes had just died?

olive 01-23-2017 12:42 PM

Click bait.

FuzzyPlum 01-23-2017 01:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FuzzyPlum (Post 1200355)
You could have titled this thread more appropriately. Do you know the shock I had thinking one of my all time heroes had just died?

Dear moderator. If you are offended by a word I may have posted then please feel free to blank out the offending word. However, I do take exception to you completely gutting the entire gist of my post.

To clarify;

what an absolutely idiotic thread. Who on earth do you think has been writing/singing genius music in the name of Paul McCartney for the past 50 years? who on earth do you think the chap with the exceptional talent that looks exactly like Paul McCartney is?
With all the recent deaths of great musicians from that era its really irresponsible to post this.
Absolutely bl**dy ridiculous.

singertobe 01-23-2017 02:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FuzzyPlum (Post 1200362)
Dear moderator. If you are offended by a word I may have posted then please feel free to blank out the offending word. However, I do take exception to you completely gutting the entire gist of my post.

To clarify;

what an absolutely idiotic thread. Who on earth do you think has been writing/singing genius music in the name of Paul McCartney for the past 50 years? who on earth do you think the chap with the exceptional talent that looks exactly like Paul McCartney is?
With all the recent deaths of great musicians from that era its really irresponsible to post this.
Absolutely bl**dy ridiculous.

I'm sorry. I thought this was an appropriate title.:sorry:
Anyway, they're saying that the real Paul died in a car crash in '66 and was replaced with a look alike. I didn't believe it at first but a lot of people are saying its true. Someone even told me I'm not a true Beatles fan because I didn't believe it. They keep calling me an idiot and a "sheep." They said if you listen to Revolution 9 backwards it says something about him dying. But then other people are saying it was actually a prediction of Paul Walker's death from a few years back, since he really did die in a car crash. That one REALLY creeped me out. What do you think? I'm really confused.:shrug:

FuzzyPlum 01-23-2017 02:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by singertobe (Post 1200371)
Anyway, they're saying that the real Paul died in a car crash in '66 and was replaced with a look alike. I didn't believe it at first but a lot of people are saying its true. Someone even told me I'm not a true Beatles fan because I didn't believe it. They keep calling me an idiot and a "sheep." They said if you listen to Revolution 9 backwards it says something about him dying. But then other people are saying it was actually a prediction of Paul Walker's death from a few years back, since he really did die in a car crash. That one REALLY creeped me out. What do you think? I'm really confused.:shrug:

I genuinely do not know what to say to you. I am lost for words.

SisterNightroad 01-23-2017 02:44 PM

Offending posts must be edited or deleted; the use of a curse word doesn't necessarily makes a post offending but instead, for example, deliberated personal attacks absolutely do. If any of you has problems with what is being written in this forum section, you have the better option to contact me or one of the other members of the moderator team.

singertobe 01-23-2017 02:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by singertobe (Post 1200371)

That being said, what would be a more appropriate title? Maybe I can change it?:shrug:

SisterNightroad 01-23-2017 02:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by singertobe (Post 1200374)
That being said, what would be a more appropriate title? Maybe I can change it?:shrug:

Don't worry I've already changed it.

singertobe 01-23-2017 02:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by singertobe (Post 1200374)

OH MY GOSH :eek: I JUST SAW WHAT I TITLED THIS! I COULD'VE SWORN I TITLED IT "Is Paul McCartney Really Dead?". Now I see why you guys were so upset! I am beyond sorry! Can I change the thread title? Tell me I can do that?