The Ledge

The Ledge (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/index.php)
-   Stevie Nicks (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   stevie tattoo.... (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/showthread.php?t=41267)

StreetAngel86 08-18-2009 01:06 AM

i have 'street angel' on my wrist...all sloppy like i hand wrote it
i LOVE it...i will be the o nly person in the world with THAT marking
but i show my love with pride :p

i have a chain on my ankle...it's not a mac tattoo...but the chain bit was mac inspired...actually from the outside the rain line

in some other thread i shared what i want (one of) my next tat to be

"sometimes even i am allowed to fall..."
dont know where that's going to be placed tho

i love quotes
i wanted dream on, siller dreamer around my wrist too
but opted for the SA one coz i want a LOT of the Rhiannon song on my back or quotes all over :eek:

i also want a top hat with a rainbow oozing out of it... :lol:

and a mirror...smashed into 100s of pieces
not really Mac related except Mirror is my fave Stevie cd
and it would just look cool

StreetAngel86 08-18-2009 01:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by michelej1 (Post 836094)
I think she still says drownding. I noticed it continue during Unleashed.

I also think she says "mirror" oddly.

Michele

especially on Landslide
but i love it
that's why i named my cat "Mirror" :lol:
i specifically have stevie in my head SINGING IT
everytime i call her

meerruhr

daniellaaarisen 08-18-2009 01:22 AM

Wait-- tell me more about the wrist tattoo! I think I want mine on the inside of my wrist but I am TERRIFIED about the pain. Isn't it supposedly one of the most painful places to get one?

GypsyBlueEyes 08-18-2009 03:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StreetAngel86 (Post 837402)

i also want a top hat with a rainbow oozing out of it... :lol:

I can't believe I'm actually reading that someone else wants a top hat tattoo!!!! Its always been my favorite Stevie accessory...which I, of course, refer to as top hat sex :p I told my boyfriend thats what I wanted and he look at me like I was insane. I'm so happy I'm not the only one.

So, the tattoos I plan on getting are

1) the top hat with the words "the poet in my heart" slightly curving around it
2) Gypsy on the inside of my wrist
3) If I could find a really nice phoenix tattoo...something small but very detailed...I would get that too

and if I could have any tattoo in the world, even though I know she would never in a million years agree to it, I would get Stevie to sign the inside of my other wrist and have it tattooed on...yeah, I know she hates that and would probably yell at me...but it would be worth it :nod:

daniellaaarisen 08-18-2009 03:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GypsyBlueEyes (Post 837431)

and if I could have any tattoo in the world, even though I know she would never in a million years agree to it, I would get Stevie to sign the inside of my other wrist and have it tattooed on...yeah, I know she hates that and would probably yell at me...but it would be worth it :nod:

I think there's some story about a fan doing that and Stevie flipped out on her. Still an awesome idea but Mama wouldn't be happy, you're right :)

GypsyBlueEyes 08-18-2009 03:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by daniellaaarisen (Post 837433)
I think there's some story about a fan doing that and Stevie flipped out on her. Still an awesome idea but Mama wouldn't be happy, you're right :)

lol...I read that story. She made that poor girl cry and everything. Mama would most definitely not be happy at my suggesting it...but I'd be willing to incur her wrath...she'd get over it...eventually :p

GODDESS6 08-18-2009 05:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by daniellaaarisen (Post 837433)

there was a story like this~ it was during the bella donna tour & there was i think 3 girls who went to more than one show & one asked stevie to autographe her arm & she did, only for the girl to come back & show stevie she had it tattooed & stevie was pissed~ told the chick she should have never done that~

this story made me think if i got to meet stevie i wouldn't show her my tats~ i wouldn't want to piss her off~

sillydreamer64 09-05-2009 07:41 PM

My avatar is my on my right calf facing out, and on inside calf on my left leg is a crescant moon with a dove

sillydreamer64 09-05-2009 07:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by daniellaaarisen (Post 837412)
Wait-- tell me more about the wrist tattoo! I think I want mine on the inside of my wrist but I am TERRIFIED about the pain. Isn't it supposedly one of the most painful places to get one?

i have a butterfly wrap around my left wrist and a stem of yellow rose on the other (under) side. Pain wasn't too bad, I'd do it again. =)

gypsy4life 09-05-2009 10:47 PM

I already have a music note on my belly...I'd like to add the words..."have you any dreams you'd like to sell"

daniellaaarisen 09-06-2009 12:59 AM

Okay, so I manipulated my signature picture a little and basically, I want the following image as my tattoo:

http://i27.tinypic.com/2mdl9pj.jpg

HOWEVER, the birds will most likely be smaller.

JerseyGirl 09-08-2009 11:41 AM

I just thought of another idea.....I just purchased the tshirt from her online store. the one with the tambourine and boots and hat and streaming down the side is her microphone decor....whatcha think of that as a tattoo?

APerfectLie 09-27-2009 12:47 PM

I want to get "Rock A Little" on my wrist.
Also I want to get a mirror image of either "This will leave you haunted in your mirror" or "I'm going to back to the other side of the mirror" on my chest.
They would look something like this on my skin:

Photobucket

Photobucket

But when seen in a mirror they would appear like this:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Gypsy-Rhiannon 09-29-2009 05:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by daniellaaarisen (Post 837412)

I hardly felt it on the inside of my wrist

daniellaaarisen 09-29-2009 05:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gypsy-Rhiannon (Post 844476)
I hardly felt it on the inside of my wrist

That is the best news I've heard all day. I may be getting mine sooner rather than later...