The Ledge

The Ledge (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/index.php)
-   Stevie Nicks (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Beautiful People Beautiful Problems (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/showthread.php?t=57379)

James89 07-27-2017 09:40 AM

Beautiful People Beautiful Problems

Beautiful People Beautiful Problems is the #1 viral song from the Lust For Life album on Spotify. How cool is that? It's at #9 on the World chart, #5 on the US and #8 in the UK. It really is getting Stevie even more attention.

I'd also just like to say that Lana's Lust For Life album is an absolute masterpiece from start to finish. Just look at the reviews it's getting. Let's hope Rick Nowels works with Stevie on her new solo album.

JohnL 07-27-2017 09:49 AM

Wow I had no idea. It is a great song...with a pretty great message also. I am lovin it!!

Jondalar 07-27-2017 11:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by James89 (Post 1214509)
Beautiful People Beautiful Problems is the #1 viral song from the Lust For Life album on Spotify. How cool is that? It's at #9 on the World chart, #5 on the US and #8 in the UK. It really is getting Stevie even more attention.

I'd also just like to say that Lana's Lust For Life album is an absolute masterpiece from start to finish. Just look at the reviews it's getting. Let's hope Rick Nowels works with Stevie on her new solo album.

It's not listed as a duet. Reminds me of Whenever I Call You Friend. She never got credited in the records books even though she sang half the song.

James89 07-28-2017 06:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jondalar (Post 1214511)
It's not listed as a duet. Reminds me of Whenever I Call You Friend. She never got credited in the records books even though she sang half the song.

She is credited. She's down as featuring Stevie Nicks. Also, she's on the sticker on the front of the album.

wheart 07-31-2017 07:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by James89 (Post 1214509)

Her album truly is remarkable!! I simply adore it. I haven't read any reviews yet but I am very anxious to. I"m so surprised about the interest in BPBP cause I think think it's one of the weaker tracks on the album...as far as songwriting goes that is. My brother told me last night that he heard it on the radio last week!! That was also surprising and exciting.

Jondalar 07-31-2017 12:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wheart (Post 1214605)
Her album truly is remarkable!! I simply adore it. I haven't read any reviews yet but I am very anxious to. I"m so surprised about the interest in BPBP cause I think think it's one of the weaker tracks on the album...as far as songwriting goes that is. My brother told me last night that he heard it on the radio last week!! That was also surprising and exciting.

She let Stevie be Stevie. The song is a true duet. She didn't put her in the background. Although it's not the best song album, none of the songs are weak on the album. There is not a dud on there and Lana's album is getting excellent reviews. A few of the critics love Stevie's appearance.

DashingDan 07-31-2017 03:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jondalar (Post 1214511)

She gets a writing credit, and that's the best credit because it means more DO RE MI money!

wheart 07-31-2017 06:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jondalar (Post 1214618)
She let Stevie be Stevie. The song is a true duet. She didn't put her in the background. Although it's not the best song album, none of the songs are weak on the album. There is not a dud on there and Lana's album is getting excellent reviews. A few of the critics love Stevie's appearance.

Agreed. It's a magnificent album...and I love the fact that it's 16 tracks!

Jondalar 07-31-2017 07:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wheart (Post 1214629)
Agreed. It's a magnificent album...and I love the fact that it's 16 tracks!

It just debuted at #1 on Billboard.

bombaysaffires 07-31-2017 07:28 PM

"nobody buys albums anymore"......:eek: