The Ledge

The Ledge (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/index.php)
-   Rumours (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Buckingham/McVie New Website (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/showthread.php?t=57057)

jbrownsjr 04-11-2017 02:14 PM

Buckingham/McVie New Website

https://buckinghammcvie.com/#/

elle 04-11-2017 02:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jbrownsjr (Post 1206209)

Yay, happy the dates are finally out, and looks like more dates to come!!!!!

button-lip 04-11-2017 02:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elle (Post 1206214)

Yes, please!

bwboy 04-11-2017 05:28 PM

Oh my, with special guests the Wallflowers! Not that they need them, of course LOL!

secondhandchain 04-11-2017 05:29 PM

I hope it's just bad airbrushing and Christine has not had some work done.

aleuzzi 04-11-2017 08:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by secondhandchain (Post 1206275)
I hope it's just bad airbrushing and Christine has not had some work done.

I don't even think the airbrushing, if it is airbrushing, looks bad at all. The woman is 73. She looks fantastic.

jbrownsjr 04-11-2017 08:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aleuzzi (Post 1206299)
I don't even think the airbrushing, if it is airbrushing, looks bad at all. The woman is 73. She looks fantastic.

I know! She looks great. I don't get it.

aleuzzi 04-11-2017 08:14 PM

Yeah...it's a mystery. She looks damn good.

But then Christine has had VERY touched up cover photos before: The Dance, ITM...

jbrownsjr 04-11-2017 08:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aleuzzi (Post 1206302)
Yeah...it's a mystery. She looks damn good.

But then Christine has had VERY touched up cover photos before: The Dance, ITM...

She's the only one lol

Nathan 04-11-2017 08:46 PM

So exciting! Wallflowers are a good guest.

Why do people think more dates might be coming?

jbrownsjr 04-11-2017 09:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nathan (Post 1206308)
So exciting! Wallflowers are a good guest.

Why do people think more dates might be coming?

It says "more to come" at the bottom of the page. :thumbsup:

aleuzzi 04-11-2017 09:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jbrownsjr (Post 1206306)
She's the only one lol

Haha! Yeah, IYD is definitely an untouched pic!

WatchChain 04-11-2017 09:55 PM

Lindsey looks bored to death and tortured on the album cover. Really? Lindsey, could you look a little more enthused? I think he need a little tambourine laced fairy dust master who writes songs rotating between first/third person voice to flavor up his world!

HomerMcvie 04-11-2017 10:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WatchChain (Post 1206317)
I think he need a little tambourine laced fairy dust master who writes songs rotating between first/third person voice to flavor up his world!

That's the last thing they need!

bombaysaffires 04-11-2017 10:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aleuzzi (Post 1206299)

cosmetic work. eyes for sure. injectables.

nicepace 04-12-2017 09:46 AM

And why, exactly, does it matter if someone has had plastic surgery, or even if a cover photo has been retouched? What THE HELL does that have to do with THE MUSIC??????

TrueFaith77 04-12-2017 10:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nicepace (Post 1206357)
And why, exactly, does it matter if someone has had plastic surgery, or even if a cover photo has been retouched? What THE HELL does that have to do with THE MUSIC??????

Well the name of this thread is not about the music but about promotion...

bombaysaffires 04-12-2017 10:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nicepace (Post 1206357)

at the moment we don't have any music...... all we have are photos, so they are being discussed.

When we actually have music to listen to, I'm sure the conversation will be all about the songs.:shrug:

Say You Will 04-12-2017 03:09 PM

New Album

The new Album with Song listings and and interior CD photos is listed on Amazon.

Only 10 Songs:shrug:

TrueFaith77 04-12-2017 03:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Say You Will (Post 1206398)
The new Album with Song listings and and interior CD photos is listed on Amazon.

Only 10 Songs:shrug:

As God intended. (it's vinyl-ready)

FuzzyPlum 04-12-2017 04:04 PM

Very disappointed with Chris and Lindsey as far as social media is concerned. Chris' Twitter account doesn't have any mention of the new album or website. I know she's not exactly a major tweeter but if she's going to have an official account then she should at least use it a bit (or get somebody else to update it). She could at least have it updated to coincide with her first music release in 14 years!!!

Lindsey's Twitter at least has a link to the website and the Lindsey Buckingham/Christine McVie album imagery as a profile header. Nothing aside from that though- no mention of the single release.

Come on guys, get with the times :shrug:

bombaysaffires 04-12-2017 04:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FuzzyPlum (Post 1206410)
Very disappointed with Chris and Lindsey as far as social media is concerned. Chris' Twitter account doesn't have any mention of the new album or website. I know she's not exactly a major tweeter but if she's going to have an official account then she should at least use it a bit (or get somebody else to update it). She could at least have it updated to coincide with her first music release in 14 years!!!

Lindsey's Twitter at least has a link to the website and the Lindsey Buckingham/Christine McVie album imagery as a profile header. Nothing aside from that though- no mention of the single release.

right on. I mean, Lindsey has kids who i'm sure are super social media savvy. At least ask them!! Do they think their core audience is too old and clueless? Geesh

elle 04-12-2017 04:29 PM

Quote:

Very disappointed with Chris and Lindsey as far as social media is concerned.

yes, i'm very disappointed with whoever they are paying to tweet for them. that tweet is an embarrassment. whoever is tweeting obviously doesn't know how to post so that pic when coming on tweetstreams doesn't have their heads cut off. all the places that retweeted their tweet instead of just reposting the pic appropriately have that embarrassing image without heads now, unless you actually click on it.

elle 04-12-2017 04:34 PM

Quote:

fleetwood mac official account retweeted the tweet though - and that one has much more impact than their individual ones (i don't think Lindsey's twitter is even connected to him now, if it ever was). Lindsey's official facebook as well as Fleetwood Mac official facebook posted it.

i'm more upset with buckvie twitter being so incompetent (tweet all accounts retweeted is that embarrassing one- see my post above). any of us would have done better job. buckvie facebook seems to be doing better though.

aleuzzi 04-12-2017 06:43 PM

Alert the world! I showed a good friend and huge FM FAN today the cover of the album. (She is not a ledge and didn't know it had surfaced yet.) Anyway, she said, "Wow, what a GREAT COVER!"

Just some perspective for us who are picking it apart.

lilyfee 04-14-2017 04:52 PM

Quote:

This is what I think every time Stevie denounces social media for ruining the music business and then goes on to lament her albums' lack of promotion... I think social media is the best thing that could happen to these people in terms of marketing if they would just use it!

michelej1 04-14-2017 05:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elle (Post 1206214)

Murphys, CA? What in the devil.

Michele

michelej1 04-14-2017 05:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WatchChain (Post 1206317)
Lindsey looks bored to death and tortured on the album cover. Really? Lindsey, could you look a little more enthused?

Oh, he's been less enthused.

http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/n...psumh3atck.jpg

He's a barrel of laughs on the new album cover, by comparison.

Michele

AlexD 04-14-2017 05:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elle (Post 1206424)
fleetwood mac official account retweeted the tweet though - and that one has much more impact than their individual ones (i don't think Lindsey's twitter is even connected to him now, if it ever was). Lindsey's official facebook as well as Fleetwood Mac official facebook posted it.

i'm more upset with buckvie twitter being so incompetent (tweet all accounts retweeted is that embarrassing one- see my post above). any of us would have done better job. buckvie facebook seems to be doing better though.

Lindsey has an official twitter called memeswesow

elle 04-14-2017 11:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by michelej1 (Post 1206856)
He's a barrel of laughs on the new album cover, by comparison.

Michele

i love you! :lol: :cool: