The Ledge

The Ledge (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/index.php)
-   Chit Chat (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Chat? anyone? (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/showthread.php?t=12789)

WelshWitchPMD 01-10-2004 12:29 PM

Chat? anyone?

I remember that the chat room here on the Ledge was quite popular a few years back. Now I never see anyone there anymore. I was wondering if anyone wanted to chat. I think that it would be fun even though I am kind of quiet.
I was thinking of setting up one around 6PM EST today. Anyone want to join or have any ideas?

darklinensuit 01-10-2004 12:57 PM

I've never been in a chat before (believe it or not, as much as I'm online these days) and would do it today for sure, but I expect to be out later today. Count me in on another day.

- Jake

WelshWitchPMD 01-10-2004 12:59 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by darklinensuit
I've never been in a chat before (believe it or not, as much as I'm online these days) and would do it today for sure, but I expect to be out later today. Count me in on another day.

- Jake

Ok Jake. I don't think that I will be going out today because it's too cold and my car will not start. :( Maybe tomorrow we can chat.

darklinensuit 01-10-2004 01:06 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by WelshWitchPMD
Ok Jake. I don't think that I will be going out today because it's too cold and my car will not start. :( Maybe tomorrow we can chat.
Maybe. In the meantime light the fireplace in true Stevie fashion.

- Jake

WelshWitchPMD 01-10-2004 01:13 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by darklinensuit
Maybe. In the meantime light the fireplace in true Stevie fashion.

- Jake

I don't have a fireplace :( I do have plenty of CDs that I just got in yesterday. :) Thanks Brian J. ;) Those will keep me busy and I can update my web page. I also have pictures of Stevie's blue dress thats on display at the Boston Hard Rock and the photos of the fountain in CO that inspired HAEWAFY. I am trying to make them smaller so that I can post them on the Ledge but the program keeps crashing. :(

darklinensuit 01-10-2004 01:17 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by WelshWitchPMD
I don't have a fireplace
Sorry, dumb planning on the part of builders in this country. As Livia can tell you, it seems that about 90% of American fireplaces are in Austin, where nobody will ever need them.:rolleyes:
I'm sure the's hot chocolate in RI, so maybe that and your new CDs will help.

- Jake

Lala 01-10-2004 02:42 PM

How come they don't have some sort of schedule for chats, like one a week at a certain time?

I'd love to come but I'm busy tonight.:(

dissention 01-10-2004 11:24 PM

If I could find the damn thing, you could count me in sometime. :laugh:

We should try to set up a particular time of the week for chats, or a certain day and stick to it. :D