The Ledge

The Ledge (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/index.php)
-   Rumours (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   What album are you listening to? (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/showthread.php?t=7613)

thewhitewingedd 10-27-2002 02:34 PM

What album are you listening to?

What Fleetwood Mac album have you been listening to the most in the past few days??....

iamstevienicks 10-27-2002 02:40 PM

Funnily enough VB of FM ;)

Though if we are deciding it doesnt count, I would have to say 'Bella Donna' followed by 'Tusk'

nicolel118 10-27-2002 02:41 PM

It's:

The Dance, I don't know why. I guess because I haven't heard it in a while. They have so many great ones you always get stuck on one a while! You know? :)

:wavey:

chiliD 10-27-2002 02:41 PM

Last one I listened to was "Live At The Boston Tea Party, Volume 1" on Friday...but, for this past week have been mainly listening to "Time Traders" (Splinter Group) & "Lucky Devils" (Rick Vito)...

...and, for NON-FMac albums...Orbit Service's "Space & Valium", Orbit Service's "The Birthday CD", Paul McCartney's "Driving Rain", Prince's "Sign O' The Times", Sade's "Love DeLuxe", Dickey Betts Band, ZZ Top's Greatest Hits.

seteca 10-27-2002 04:11 PM

I've been listening to Out Of The Cradle a lot in the past few days, as well as Tango In The Night.

I haven't listened to Mirage in months so that'll be up next!:)

:wavey: :wavey: :wavey:

Post #500!!! Weeheey!!!:woohoo: :blob2: :blob1: :woohoo:

macfan 57 10-27-2002 05:02 PM

I've been listening to Behind The Mask and Out Of The Cradle. I think the Chain Box Set might be next.

Mac Fan 10-27-2002 05:29 PM

I've been listening to The Dance alot, other than that, I've been listening to Tusk, Tango in the night, Time and Mirage

wondergirl9847 10-27-2002 05:54 PM

Hmm...

I haven't been listening to FM a whole ton...just various songs on my computer and the VBofFM too. I take various CD's with me to work on radio Fridays...and I usually take at least one FM or FM-related CD. I listened to FM on my vacation...me and dad jammed to Rumours a couple of times while driving to North Carolina..YAY!! Ahh...good times. :laugh::D

For a while there, I was addicted to Bare Trees, mostly Danny's songs on the album...I need to break THAT one out again!! :thumbsup:

golddustchic 10-27-2002 08:22 PM

Well, lately I've been listening to VBoFM. I just love the listening to the remastered songs. But besides that it's been Tusk and Mirage. But this changes weekly:)

Cristian 10-27-2002 08:58 PM

Tango In The Night, Bella Donna & Mystery To Me

Not FM-related: John Lennon's Mind Games, Wings' Venus And Mars and George Harrison's Cloud Nine

Song of the moment - Sentimental Lady

BlueGrass 10-28-2002 02:44 PM

"Fleetwood Mac"

sulamith 10-28-2002 03:35 PM

Oddly enough, Disc 1 of Enchanted!
and of course, VBoFM!

kristin 10-28-2002 03:55 PM

I've been listening to MIRAGE....

Kristin

rhiannon1119 10-28-2002 05:43 PM

Lately, I have been listening to the VB of FM. It has mostly all of the songs that I really like.. without me having to change to different discs all the time.

:) Michelle

marc402 10-28-2002 07:06 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by kristin
I've been listening to MIRAGE....

Kristin

so i'm not the only one LOL
i've been listening to the vinyl though cause since having heard remastered versions on tvbofm i have trouble going back to the muddy sound of some of the cd's
besides mirage and (almost all the time) tvbofm
i have been listening to "the pious bird of good omen"
I LOVE the alternate takes (aswell as the original) of i need your love so bad
and i now have in the player "the best of peter green splinter group"
as in non related fleetwood mac albums i have been listening to the new solo album by nick carter, the new madonna single
and i have played the last janet jackson album a couple of times again to last week