The Ledge

The Ledge (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/index.php)
-   Lindsey Buckingham (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   new family pic (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/showthread.php?t=57923)

elle 05-19-2018 02:01 PM

new family pic

i never know what the rules are, and even beyond the rules here, whether this is appropriate or not in the larger scheme of things. so mods feel free to delete the thread if you feel it's not appropriate.

the pic was posted by Kristen Buckingham, on her non-work related public IG, so that's why i feel it is ok to share.

✨Candleighting at Brentwood ✨

A post shared by kitbuckingham (@kitbuckingham) on

Macfan4life 05-19-2018 03:52 PM

I don't know why you would think its against the rules to share a photo the family put out. Thanks for sharing. Nice looking family. His son is a chip off the old block. His face is the Law and Order album cover ;)

BLY 05-19-2018 03:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Macfan4life (Post 1228472)
His son is a chip off the old block. His face is the Law and Order album cover ;)

I thought the same thing!

dreamsunwind 05-19-2018 04:21 PM

Lindsey has some STRONG genes lol, all his kids look so much like him. Even Leelee who looks the most like her mother totally has Lindsey's face shape. Kristen has a way narrower face.

Storms123 05-19-2018 05:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dreamsunwind (Post 1228478)
Lindsey has some STRONG genes lol, all his kids look so much like him. Even Leelee who looks the most like her mother totally has Lindsey's face shape. Kristen has a way narrower face.

Love to see this. Beautiful family. Will is his postage stamp. OMG. And Lindsey looks great..

iamnotafraid 05-19-2018 10:37 PM

Cool........

sasja 05-20-2018 10:31 PM

:nod: Lucky Lindsey, looks like a cool fam! Stella is stunningly beautiful.

Really, with all those loved ones in his life, he is rich beyond words. Who cares about FM. Just be happy, Lindsey B. !:blob1: :woohoo:

The Catdancer 05-21-2018 02:10 AM

Gorgeous family. They all look happy. Who cares about FM? If you have that kind of happiness and love, you have won the game. Way to go, LB!

jwd 05-21-2018 06:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elle (Post 1228460)
i never know what the rules are, and even beyond the rules here, whether this is appropriate or not in the larger scheme of things. so mods feel free to delete the thread if you feel it's not appropriate.

the pic was posted by Kristen Buckingham, on her non-work related public IG, so that's why i feel it is ok to share.

✨Candleighting at Brentwood ✨

A post shared by kitbuckingham (@kitbuckingham) on

More valuable than any amount of money in the world. Lucky man, blessed with a beautiful family.

secondhandchain 05-22-2018 11:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Catdancer (Post 1228645)
Gorgeous family. They all look happy. Who cares about FM? If you have that kind of happiness and love, you have won the game. Way to go, LB!

Stevie may have more fans, but if you don't think she's jealous of the one thing that is MORE important and that LB has that she doesn't...I have a bridge to sell you.

dontlookdown 05-23-2018 12:41 AM

The kids are totes adorbs.

Go on the road endlessly playing the same predictable boring set of hits or spend time with my family while my kids are still young?

That's a no-brainer.
Lindsey was the only Fleetwood Mac member who had a fulfilling life outside of music -- the way things have turned out make sense.

elle 05-23-2018 05:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dontlookdown (Post 1228945)
The kids are totes adorbs.

Go on the road endlessly playing the same predictable boring set of hits or spend time with my family while my kids are still young?

That's a no-brainer.
Lindsey was the only Fleetwood Mac member who had a fulfilling life outside of music -- the way things have turned out make sense.

he was gonna go on the road.

and looks like he also spends plenty of time with his family. it's not either / or for him.

The Catdancer 05-24-2018 12:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by secondhandchain (Post 1228942)
Stevie may have more fans, but if you don't think she's jealous of the one thing that is MORE important and that LB has that she doesn't...I have a bridge to sell you.

No, thanks to the bridge because I DO think Stevie is jealous of LB and his family. I think it was one of the factors why she wanted him out.

snroxman 05-26-2018 12:31 PM

Just read through all the posts. Agreed - Lindsey is a rich man!

SteveMacD 05-26-2018 12:43 PM

I don’t know if it’s jealousy or if it’s thinking of what could have been had she not screwed it up by trying to act like The Eagles instead of trying to be intrinsically happy. Stevie took a very superficial path, and it caught up with her.