The Ledge

The Ledge (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/index.php)
-   Present Band (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   Photo Gallery from opening night in Tulsa... (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/showthread.php?t=58148)

ricohv 10-04-2018 01:59 AM

Photo Gallery from opening night in Tulsa...

It doesn't look like Stevie changed her clothes at all-it looks like she's wearing a modified version of the sailor dress/uniform she's been wearing of late. And, no top hat for GO YOUR OWN WAY (per the Instagram posts I saw). These pics don't show any with the GOLD DUST WOMAN shawl-did she skip that too?
I know she's 70 & all, but why has she been SOOOO uninspired with her clothes since probably TISL?? :shrug:
https://www.tulsaworld.com/photovide...=user-share#47

BombaySapphire3 10-04-2018 07:37 AM

Well at least the Mary Poppins peacoat she has been sporting may come back into fashion soon.

wondergirl9847 10-04-2018 08:03 AM

Lol

So, back during the SYW tour, she said LB made her wear that granny sweater. Well, guess what....he is gone, so, why no color or some OTHER outfit this tour, Miss Nicks? I think she is most comfy....in black, so black it is. Nothing to do with "The Ayatollah". :laugh:

gldstwmn 10-04-2018 10:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ricohv (Post 1238265)
IThese pics don't show any with the GOLD DUST WOMAN shawl-did she skip that too?

She wore the shawl.

Feather Blade 10-04-2018 10:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gldstwmn (Post 1238321)
She wore the shawl.

Was that polka dotted number during Rhiannon new, or am I just not current on the shawl/song pairings?

gldstwmn 10-04-2018 11:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Feather Blade (Post 1238324)
Was that polka dotted number during Rhiannon new, or am I just not current on the shawl/song pairings?

I think you're right. I'm not sure I've seen that one before.

ricohv 10-04-2018 12:08 PM

My apologies...more videos have appeared on Youtube & I see a polka dot shawl for Rhiannon that she uses for sort of a bow (in place of the standard twirl) and apparently she wore the Gold Dust Woman shawl. Still somehow seems uninspired. I'm not even a Stevie-basher, I must just be getting old. Perhaps I need to retire too and just remember the whirling dervish with multiple costume changes from long ago-that was the Stevie I fell in love with.
Harumph to her (and me :eek: )

lovethemac1 10-04-2018 04:39 PM

Seriously, 2-3 pictures of Chris...............? What's with that?:shrug:

WatchChain 10-04-2018 08:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Feather Blade (Post 1238324)

Girl, that polka dotted number was fabulous! It's a new piece.

elle 10-04-2018 08:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lovethemac1 (Post 1238414)
Seriously, 2-3 pictures of Chris...............? What's with that?:shrug:

didn't you read that Vegas paid advertising onion-like piece? it's just brilliant young beautiful refreshing best tambourine player ever etc etc Stevie now. Chris might be looking as gorgeous as she's been lately but you will not get to see that! get with the program girl!

petep9000 10-05-2018 01:26 PM

I like her to be draped to the floor. She thinks she has rock and roll legs, but she doesn't. She's a classic pear shape now. Retire the bustier, and drape yourself with a Street Angel era shroud, Stevie.

aleuzzi 10-05-2018 01:41 PM

60 pictures of Stevie, five of the others.

SRhiannon 10-05-2018 01:49 PM

Opening Night in Tulsa

I have to admit...I was very hesitant about attending the show without Lindsey but I'm glad I did. They sounded great - especially Stevie! I haven't heard her sound as good in quite awhile. Chris on the other hand must be fighting a cold or something because her voice broke several times and she was a little off pitch.

Neil and Mike did a good job and if you closed your eyes, Neil sounded a little like Lindsey! The chemistry was not there like with Stevie and Lindsey - and it was very noticeable during Landslide. She dedicated Landslide to the "new members wives" who were touring with them.

Several oldies (Black Magic Woman was awesome!) and a touching Tom Petty tribute.

Overall, it was a great concert.

October 3, 2018 Setlist:

Late start at 8:14
Crickets
The Chain
Little Lies
Dreams
Second Hand News (Neil Finn on lead)
Say You Love Me
Black Magic Woman (Stevie on lead)
Everywhere
I Got You (Split Enz)
Rhiannon
Tell Me All Things You Do (Danny Kirwan)
Storms
World Turning
Drum Solo (Mick and Taeki)
Band intros
Hypnotized (Neil on lead) (Bob Welch)
Oh Well - (Mike on lead) (Peter Green)
Don't Dream It's Over (Crowded House) (Stevie and Neil on lead)
Landslide - Dedicated to the wives of new members Neil and Mike
Isn’t it Midnight from Tango in the Night
Monday Morning
You Make Loving Fun
Gold Dust Woman
Go Your Own Way
Encore:
Free Fallin’ (Stevie on lead) (Tom Petty) Very emotional
Don’t Sop
All Over Again - Stevie and Christine

bombaysaffires 10-05-2018 02:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aleuzzi (Post 1238554)
60 pictures of Stevie, five of the others.

aaaannnnd...... why we have her still there and Lindsey gone.....:eek:

why does Mike's hat look like Stevie got one of her girls to decorate it? I don't recall his hat having the ribbon before, but maybe I missed it.

lovethemac1 10-05-2018 02:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elle (Post 1238459)
didn't you read that Vegas paid advertising onion-like piece? it's just brilliant young beautiful refreshing best tambourine player ever etc etc Stevie now. Chris might be looking as gorgeous as she's been lately but you will not get to see that! get with the program girl!

HAHA, no I didn't read the article first, I wanted to look at the photos. Then I was turned off, so didn't bother to read. Sounds like I should be glad I didn't.