The Ledge

The Ledge (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/index.php)
-   Rumours (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Parting Out Collection for price of S/H (http://ledge.fleetwoodmac.net/showthread.php?t=57457)

desertangel 09-03-2017 03:13 PM

Parting Out Collection for price of S/H

Cleaning out the closet and paring things down. Any collectors out there? Have some books, a SYW tour teddy bear, 2004 calendar and some other stuff, couple of concert dvds. Let me know if interested and I will post more info, just reaching out right now to see if anyone out there still collects.

The Stevie Nicks binder is a photo album with 32 glossy print 8x10s including prints of her art work.

I just found three poster tubes full of posters too. They are mostly advertising and contest freebie stuff for albums from Rumours, Enchanted, TISL to SYW. There's a Sunday Break one in there too. I didn't want to take them out and unroll them all cuz they'll just get more beat up.

United States and PayPal only.

http://i1201.photobucket.com/albums/...ps9adgb2w5.jpg

Danielle 09-03-2017 04:40 PM

Wow, I'd love to buy the binder with the pictures if you're selling seprately. I'm in Brazil but I can give you the addess of a friend in the US who can send it to me later.
P.S_ If you're not selling separate items, I could try to buy the whole thing depending on the price. This is amazing stuff!

desertangel 09-03-2017 07:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Danielle (Post 1216269)
Wow, I'd love to buy the binder with the pictures if you're selling seprately. I'm in Brazil but I can give you the addess of a friend in the US who can send it to me later.
P.S_ If you're not selling separate items, I could try to buy the whole thing depending on the price. This is amazing stuff!

Hi Danielle, thank you for your interest, but I am limiting this to U.S. transactions only. I have never had an easy time of international transactions, PayPal or USPS.

Danielle 09-03-2017 08:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by desertangel (Post 1216273)
Hi Danielle, thank you for your interest, but I am limiting this to U.S. transactions only. I have never had an easy time of international transactions, PayPal or USPS.

I totally understand that, but would you consider sending it to my friend in TN? I use paypal weekly and have never had a single problem.
I don't want to be insistent and I apologize if I seem that way, I just thought I'd give it a try and understand if you'd rather deal with someone in the US, of course. :)

StreetAngel95 09-03-2017 08:40 PM

Hey there! I am VERY interested! Especially in any posters you might have or things I can hang on my walls - I just moved to Virginia and need some new decor! I'd be interested in Storms as well! Feel free to message me!

Karissa 09-04-2017 11:35 AM

I'd be interested in at least the SYW teddy bear, if you're selling separately! :]

desertangel 09-04-2017 01:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StreetAngel95 (Post 1216275)
Hey there! I am VERY interested! Especially in any posters you might have or things I can hang on my walls - I just moved to Virginia and need some new decor! I'd be interested in Storms as well! Feel free to message me!

Ok Private Message sent. Did you also want the matted large print picture of Stevie and Christine? It's pretty big and might cost a bit to ship, but I can throw in the two Fleetwood Mac flats seen to the left and right of it in the photobucket picture. Let me know. It is really beautiful and already matted.

Once the items have been mailed, I will post here that they found a new home.

desertangel 09-04-2017 01:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Karissa (Post 1216282)
I'd be interested in at least the SYW teddy bear, if you're selling separately! :]

Ok Private Message sent. Once the teddy bear has been mailed, I will post here that it found a new home.

StreetAngel95 09-04-2017 02:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by desertangel (Post 1216285)
Ok Private Message sent. Did you also want the matted large print picture of Stevie and Christine? It's pretty big and might cost a bit to ship, but I can throw in the two Fleetwood Mac flats seen to the left and right of it in the photobucket picture. Let me know. It is really beautiful and already matted.

Once the items have been mailed, I will post here that they found a new home.

I just responded - if the matted picture is too large, don't worry about it, but I would love the flats and possibly the B/W group photo towards the front!

desertangel 09-04-2017 03:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StreetAngel95 (Post 1216290)
I just responded - if the matted picture is too large, don't worry about it, but I would love the flats and possibly the B/W group photo towards the front!

Got it, thanks! I just send you a reply PM with an S/H quote.

desertangel 09-06-2017 04:19 PM

The following items remain up for grabs under the conditions listed in first post; all the books shown except Storms, the Landslide CD single, the FM VHS and the Stevie 8x10 photo binder.

Thanks to all!

landon annoni 09-25-2017 08:05 AM

hi i didn't see your message when you messaged me please contact me asap!:) thanks!

bombaysaffires 09-25-2017 02:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Danielle (Post 1216274)
I totally understand that, but would you consider sending it to my friend in TN? I use paypal weekly and have never had a single problem.
I don't want to be insistent and I apologize if I seem that way, I just thought I'd give it a try and understand if you'd rather deal with someone in the US, of course. :)

that seemed reasonable to me. :(

landon annoni 09-27-2017 12:04 PM

Photos

Hey I am interested in the photos for sale!! Let me know if you can private message me! I will PayPal you ASAP thanks!

desertangel 09-27-2017 02:56 PM

I offer parts of my collection here because my intent is sharing with fans. I get that I have no control over these things once they leave my hands. I slapped one so-called fan after they bought my Christine outfit and put up on ebay a month later for twice what they paid. I barely broke even on the deal. Said outfit sold less than two weeks ago for 3 times more, 4 years after I sold it. All is fair in love and war, I guess. But no, I wont sell my Stevie Tango stage worn blouse to break even. Somebody will have to pony up some serious cash for that.